They just can't accept we are a good team

TerrySilverLoyal

And it's going to be the undoing of them

For every one unbiased (hard to find) mentally challenged there's 10 rabids that can't admit that we are a real good team now.

From being utterly pumped under Pedro Murty etc. To now being a team that steps out on the pitch knowing exactly what their role is and knowing what their teammates role is.

They seem to just think in their warped minds that we are still that clueless side of a few years ago and long may it continue. The constant narrative of a weaker team when conveniently overlooking the fact a full strength team was played off the park in December as well.

And as for somebody like Duffy. Has been hailed as some modern day baresi. Wasn't an under strength team that caused that school boy defending for the first goal especially. He's been brought in on 2m loan fee and 40 grand a week.

Let's look at our previous failings. Im not getting carried away but we just LOOK different this year. Tavernier has a different aura about him. A bit of a steely swagger. Goldson as well.

We aren't going anywhere and the longer those cunts overlook us the better

Our progression levels and their regression levels may have just overlapped.

Lack of consistency will be our undoing not that mob, if we can show more consistency than we have over the last two seasons, we will win the league.

This season we have probably had our strongest squad in years and are playing well as a team, I’m very confident we can win the league this year.

This isn't a new thing.

We somehow managed to beat Tommy Burns total footballing side featuring Malky McKay, Brian McLaughlin etc with cloggers like Brian Laudrup and Paul Gascoigne.

Then we had Kris Commons and Andres Hinkel publicly claiming they were better than us as we sauntered to three league titles in a row.

They don't live in a real world, they live in a fairytale world of propaganda about being the bestest whole fans in the world, everybody loves them and where their youth development team was a separate entity.

Last edited:
Had a quick swatch at kerryfail yesterday and they were asking how a superior team could be outplayed by an inferior team ! And I'm thinking where is it they think they are better ? We have better goalkeepers better defence, better midfield, I think up front when Eudward is fit the attacks are pretty even, how many of their players would honestly get into our team?

Stopping 10 will have the same effect as the Mo Johnston signing. It will screw them up for years. Some of them accept we are coming for them, the rest just believe we will fall apart after new year and the tims will kick on to 10.

They are a shambles just now, barely looking like a top SPL team. We on the other hand are looking like a last 16 Europa league level side IMO at this present stage.

The more they keep believing this the better for us. Even popcorn teeth was out saying they can't live in the past. They have gone without a proper challenge for years

Yep, the average mentally challenged struggles to accept we didn’t die in 2012 and even now can’t accept that we are their equal at the very least due to them being a “cash rich” club and we are still relying on directors putting cash into the club for the love of it rather than taking cash out like their owners.

Yep, the average mentally challenged struggles to accept we didn’t die in 2012 and even now can’t accept that we are their equal at the very least due to them being a “cash rich” club and we are still relying on directors putting cash into the club for the love of it rather than taking cash out like their owners.
They're not gonna pump more money in with the abuse litigation ongoing and the potential damages payouts

We need to turn the screw on them now, thats far more important than the win yesterday, this victory set us up nicely but now we need to bury them.
This has always been out trouble under Gerrard.

Celtic / Galatasaray - no bother

Killie away - different story...

The squad can’t be anything but confident going forward, play our game and take the 3 points....

90% of their fanbase are in denial but their players and coaches won't be.

Playing us is a real problem for them that they don't know how to deal with. Tactically we have them on toast. Said it many times but if we click against them then it's all about taking chances. They cannot cope with our recycling of the ball, our dynamic full backs and the drilled mentality of where each player needs to be and when.

They will never accept it because they still think it should be like 2016 all the time, they think the players they had then were unbelievable and don't take into account that we had a chanpionship team playing against them so its always about how they have regressed rather than we have built a good squad.

I always said their arrogance and stupidity would be their downfall and I am loving every second of it.

I was so proud of he club and the team yesterday. I’m always proud to be a rangers fan but yesterday felt like that we were back to the days of 2008-10 and even before that. The team are so solid, reliable and dependable. Tactically excellent at times, but most importantly, they aren’t scared of the mentally challenged cunts. Strolling up to their midden and owning the place is something that isn’t an easy thing to do in any era, but we made that look very easy and that’s a testament to how GOOD we were, and not down to how poor they were, even though they were piss poor yesterday, rangers were tactically immense.

The mentally challenged scum know we are back, I’ve noticed them being less vocal and less confident, because they know we aren’t getting rolled over and tickled. They know that we aren’t the side managed by murty, caixinha or warburton where we had the softest underbelly of any rangers side in history and we made them look like 90s era Ac Milan for fucksake, we’ve got a top drawer coaching team that have built the team properly and building the club back up, it takes time, patience and skill and at long last week have a side to be proud of.

Get it right fucking up them by the way, right up them. The days of them sauntering to victories are over, the days of the orphan maker tying scarfs to the posts are over, the days of us making them look like superstars are over. The party’s over for these cunts.

I was so proud of he club and the team yesterday. I’m always proud to be a Rangers fan but yesterday felt like that we were back to the days of 2008-10 and even before that. The team are so solid, reliable and dependable. Tactically excellent at times, but most importantly, they aren’t scared of the mentally challenged cunts. Strolling up to their midden and owning the place is something that isn’t an easy thing to do in any era, but we made that look very easy and that’s a testament to how GOOD we were, and not down to how poor they were, even though they were piss poor yesterday, Rangers were tactically immense.

The mentally challenged scum know we are back, I’ve noticed them being less vocal and less confident, because they know we aren’t getting rolled over and tickled. They know that we aren’t the side managed by murty, caixinha or warburton where we had the softest underbelly of any Rangers side in history and we made them look like 90s era Ac Milan for fucksake, we’ve got a top drawer coaching team that have built the team properly and building the club back up, it takes time, patience and skill and at long last week have a side to be proud of.

Get it right fucking up them by the way, right up them. The days of them sauntering to victories are over, the days of the orphan maker tying scarfs to the posts are over, the days of us making them look like superstars are over. The party’s over for these cunts.
Amen brother.

For every one unbiased (hard to find) mentally challenged there's 10 rabids that can't admit that we are a real good team now.

From being utterly pumped under Pedro Murty etc. To now being a team that steps out on the pitch knowing exactly what their role is and knowing what their teammates role is.

They seem to just think in their warped minds that we are still that clueless side of a few years ago and long may it continue. The constant narrative of a weaker team when conveniently overlooking the fact a full strength team was played off the park in December as well.

And as for somebody like Duffy. Has been hailed as some modern day baresi. Wasn't an under strength team that caused that school boy defending for the first goal especially. He's been brought in on 2m loan fee and 40 grand a week.

Let's look at our previous failings. Im not getting carried away but we just LOOK different this year. Tavernier has a different aura about him. A bit of a steely swagger. Goldson as well.

Agree. Their sense of entitlement will be their undoing.

I’ve said for a long long time they will be the last to know and when they realise it will be too late. They will turn on their club like never before, no wonder Liewell is trying everything he can to get it over the line! He’s finished!

We need to turn the screw on them now, thats far more important than the win yesterday, this victory set us up nicely but now we need to bury them.
Absolutely. I'm over yesterday already, no interest in even taking the piss out them for it in work this week. Enjoyed the aftermath yesterday but I'm already looking at our fixtures and thinking about our next 3 points.

Well ok, I'll maybe take the piss a wee bit :)

Had a quick swatch at kerryfail yesterday and they were asking how a superior team could be outplayed by an inferior team ! And I'm thinking where is it they think they are better ? We have better goalkeepers better defence, better midfield, I think up front when Eudward is fit the attacks are pretty even, how many of their players would honestly get into our team?
Taking off the blue tinted specs, I’d say there are 6 positions where there’s no significant difference in quality or depth- it’s just choosing guys who fit the style you want to play. I might prefer our guys but the difference from say Kamara to McGregor or Aribo to Christie is more about style. Similarly I think our CBs are better organised than theirs but I don’t think there’s a massive talent drop from Goldson/ Helander to Ajer/ Julien or from Mayo to Duffy:)

Up front neither teams superstar is at the top of his game and if either Alfie or Edouard suddenly recapture their best form they could really make a difference but so far both are under performing to what they’re capable of.

The other 4 positions though we are absolute light years ahead- gk, both full backs, and Ryan Kent play a different sport to their equivalents.

I seen many a game at the Midden, many victories, however yesterday I felt so at ease throughout the game, I never felt we were under the cosh or rode our luck at any time.
I would go as far as saying that was the most controlled performance I’ve seen.
Yet we still have another gear to go up.

In 8 games against them our gaffer has a 50% record. That, however, gives a totally false impression.

In each of the 4 victories we have been totally dominant and fully deserving of our win.

With the exception of the first game that they won you can't say that about any of their other wins.

At Parkhead with 10 men for an hour we competed, created chances and deserved to take something from the game.

The first game of last season was fairly even with few chances for either side and two gifts ultimately giving them the points although they probably did just shade it that day.

The LCF we, again, totally dominated and but for a remarkable display from their keeper would have won even allowing for the referee.

We have totally outplayed them and shown a greater desire and professionalism in 5 of the 8 games yet they still believe they are superior and that there is always an excuse for them losing - that will be their downfall.

So long as they keep believing that then we will have the upper hand in these games and, if we take care of the dross elsewhere in the league, which I believe we are now better equipped to do, then ultimately we will prevail.

We will, in all probability, drop points along the way which happens to all teams but I genuinely believe that it will be a rarer occurrence than previous season and that the title will come down to the OF games.

Onwards and upwards and on to 55.

In 8 games against them our gaffer has a 50% record. That, however, gives a totally false impression.

In each of the 4 victories we have been totally dominant and fully deserving of our win.

With the exception of the first game that they won you can't say that about any of their other wins.

At Parkhead with 10 men for an hour we competed, created chances and deserved to take something from the game.

The first game of last season was fairly even with few chances for either side and two gifts ultimately giving them the points although they probably did just shade it that day.

The LCF we, again, totally dominated and but for a remarkable display from their keeper would have won even allowing for the referee.

We have totally outplayed them and shown a greater desire and professionalism in 5 of the 8 games yet they still believe they are superior and that there is always an excuse for them losing - that will be their downfall.

So long as they keep believing that then we will have the upper hand in these games and, if we take care of the dross elsewhere in the league, which I believe we are now better equipped to do, then ultimately we will prevail.

We will, in all probability, drop points along the way which happens to all teams but I genuinely believe that it will be a rarer occurrence than previous season and that the title will come down to the OF games.

Onwards and upwards and on to 55.
The other point to note is that our 2 poor performances were when Gerrard tinkered with our shape and gave them too much respect.

He appears to have decided now just to treat them like a “decent” Europa League team that we’d expect to be difficult but winnable with our normal system and our results are now looking in line with that.

They’ve been downgrading for years yet the hordes believe every signing is the next messi and don’t see the decline. We are building a squad that’s getting better with every window

Taking off the blue tinted specs, I’d say there are 6 positions where there’s no significant difference in quality or depth- it’s just choosing guys who fit the style you want to play. I might prefer our guys but the difference from say Kamara to McGregor or Aribo to Christie is more about style. Similarly I think our CBs are better organised than theirs but I don’t think there’s a massive talent drop from Goldson/ Helander to Ajer/ Julien or from Mayo to Duffy:)

Up front neither teams superstar is at the top of his game and if either Alfie or Edouard suddenly recapture their best form they could really make a difference but so far both are under performing to what they’re capable of.

The other 4 positions though we are absolute light years ahead- gk, both full backs, and Ryan Kent play a different sport to their equivalents.
Mate, Aribo does things that Christie could only dream of and is at least 10 x the player he is.

Just marking some dicks card on Twitter there - he ‘honestly wouldn’t have a single Rangers player in the Celtic team’. This is mind boggling levels of delusion. I got to positions 1-3 before giving up. I mean, Croatia’s first choice left back not getting in that Celtic defence! Barkas over Greegs! A 19 year old who can’t defend or assist over Tav, who has the best stats in the league! Fucking mentalists.

The team is very very well organised, 2 years of hard work - lets see where it takes us!!

That’s the thing that really leapt out of the TV screens yesterday. Goldson’s wee “we’ve been working on this for two years, week in week out and in training”.

It’s becoming clear that we’ve been a work in progress that is starting to come together now.

What I like most is that we caused TLB to change his team’s normal layout to try and combat US, yesterday, not the other way round. That’s a measure of the fact that TLB is starting to realise our normal style against them gives us the upper hand. He’s having to try something new to try and get one over us.

I keep telling the mhanks in work we are a different animal under Gerrard,they still seem to think this is Warburton's,Murty's,Pedro's Rangers,hopefully it's their undoing.
I don't even talk to them anymore. I'm happy for them to live in their deluded state. Seeing their shell shocked faces yesterday made it even sweeter.

This is exactly what it is. I watched that specy, angry, mongos video and he's referencing the 5-0 defeats like it was yesterday. They still think we're that team. Long may it continue. Fucking idiots.

I was so proud of he club and the team yesterday. I’m always proud to be a Rangers fan but yesterday felt like that we were back to the days of 2008-10 and even before that. The team are so solid, reliable and dependable. Tactically excellent at times, but most importantly, they aren’t scared of the mentally challenged cunts. Strolling up to their midden and owning the place is something that isn’t an easy thing to do in any era, but we made that look very easy and that’s a testament to how GOOD we were, and not down to how poor they were, even though they were piss poor yesterday, Rangers were tactically immense.

The mentally challenged scum know we are back, I’ve noticed them being less vocal and less confident, because they know we aren’t getting rolled over and tickled. They know that we aren’t the side managed by murty, caixinha or warburton where we had the softest underbelly of any Rangers side in history and we made them look like 90s era Ac Milan for fucksake, we’ve got a top drawer coaching team that have built the team properly and building the club back up, it takes time, patience and skill and at long last week have a side to be proud of.

Well said mate and my sentiments too,they listen and give their money to bigot bloggers who tell them we are going to go back into admin once again, they beleive some of their players are worth millions, they beleive Keevins that they are cash rich, which they are not.
They actually think none of our players would get in their first team, yesterday proved beyond all doubt that most of our team would walk into their first 11, but the work must still be intense we can't be complacent, the tims might get better or they might not ,who knows?
We need to focus and go to places like Killie and Livi and not drop stupid points like we have in the past which cost us dearly

90% of their fanbase are in denial but their players and coaches won't be.

Playing us is a real problem for them that they don't know how to deal with. Tactically we have them on toast. Said it many times but if we click against them then it's all about taking chances. They cannot cope with our recycling of the ball, our dynamic full backs and the drilled mentality of where each player needs to be and when.

This right here. Look at our second goal. I guarantee if that's one of their players in kamaras position they fling it in the box. Kamara has a cool head brings it back and starts again. Seconds later were 2 0 up

Well said mate and my sentiments too,they listen and give their money to bigot bloggers who tell them we are going to go back into admin once again, they beleive some of their players are worth millions, they beleive Keevins that they are cash rich, which they are not.
They actually think none of our players would get in their first team, yesterday proved beyond all doubt that most of our team would walk into their first 11, but the work must still be intense we can't be complacent, the tims might get better or they might not ,who knows?
We need to focus and go to places like Killie and Livi and not drop stupid points like we have in the past which cost us dearly
Exactly mate. The diddy teams end up costing us points. The draws kill us, that’s the main issue. If we cut out the draws, kill teams off and take the 3 points home, we will have this league tied up by April.

If you happen to meet any of the Great Unwashed simply tell them Rangers did only what we had to yesterday to win, we never played at full pelt, never got out of 2nd gear and coasted long periods of the game to conserve energy and fitness levels for 2 games a week of football between now and New Year. That will shut the screaming hordes up.

We are effectively 1 point ahead ,assuming they win their game in hand.
We must continue our good start and be aware we willl drop points as will they in the coming games.But I believe we are a different animal this season , there is a determination about us I haven't seen for a long time. The scum are definitely in decline and their fans don't see it.
They have tougher games in the next 4 weeks and will hopefully drop some points.

Back