They want war!

War? The people who supposedly support Unionism can’t even be bothered getting off their arses to vote the Nazi’s out of power.
The club we support can’t even be bothered to fight our corner against the blatant biased we see every time we play a match and our COS fail to speak out at the state of fascism and pro Catholic tolerance now being accepted on the streets of Scotland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s be honest, with Robertson and Traynor
fronting our fight, we won’t win any fight.

King and Co need to up their game, should they wish to battle this out.

It really does amaze me how much of an easy ride King gets on this subject.
This guy basically, not only went with Murray’s appeasement policy ,he still believes it to be the way to go to this day.

No leadership at Ibrox or Cof S surely there is someone or organization who could show some guts.

War haha?
They’ve been offering us out for years and we’ve just sat back and let them wipe the floor with us.

Our support is all mouth.

Can i ask what you would like the support to do? this fight has to be carried by the board and then maybe the support will galvanize behind them. Our board while to be praised on a multitude of subjects really need their arse felt for the complete lack of professionalism within our marketing/PR department.

The time for sitting on our hands has long since passed and the board need to realise this, Rangers Football Club as an institution has been turned into a pariah by our enemies yet we continue to put food on their tables and money in their pockets.

Action is required i agree but the support need the board to lead the way.

They’ve wanted war for years now.
Openly declared war in 2012, and we’ve been up against it for what seems to be forever.
The problem we now face is that we are so weak and have no support our with our own walls.
Politically and culturally we are fecked with no support and have nowhere to turn.
I can’t help but want to cry when I see us called “the establishment club” and read that we’re being and always have been protected.
Until we too declare war, I don’t see how we can recover.
We need the club to be stronger of course but we need to do our bit as well.
We need to stop giving our enemies any opportunity to feck us, financially by withdrawing their funding as much as possible, refuse tickets if necessary, and politically
at the ballot box.
I know there is as much chance of our fan base withdrawing their support for our enemies as there is of a game changing decision being made against the scum.
I also know there is little chance of us refusing tickets.
I‘m scunnered just now with it all.

Can i ask what you would like the support to do? this fight has to be carried by the board and then maybe the support will galvanize behind them. Our board while to be praised on a multitude of subjects really need their arse felt for the complete lack of professionalism within our marketing/PR department.

The time for sitting on our hands has long since passed and the board need to realise this, Rangers Football Club as an institution has been turned into a pariah by our enemies yet we continue to put food on their tables and money in their pockets.

Oh absolutely,I am the biggest bore on this forum as far as this board’s utter failure to address the slanderous garbage our fans, players and club have to endure but just like the Murray years making personal remarks to a board member or their relatives invoked a rapid response.
We really need better than Robertson and CO.

I‘ve offered two starting points on the next post to yours but wholeheartedly agree with your last like.

It really does amaze me how much of an easy ride King gets on this subject.
This guy basically, not only went with Murray’s appeasement policy ,he still believes it to be the way to go to this day.
A little difference under Sir duped is we were winning trophies then. To busy winning and forgetting about the politics.
While we were winning the scum were positioning themselves politically.
It’s harder for us at the moment because we’re chasing trophies.

Our board at the very least have to say something about this whole circus. If, and it is a big if, this happens then we as a support need to unite, get behind them and fight as one. This is a PR war we are losing desperately. If this was a fight then it would be stopped in the first round. The board appear to be gutless. If any of the board are reading this, please prove us wrong as we have just about had enough of this shite.

My other question would be surely Club1872 as a major shareholder can voice displeasure to the board about our complete apathy on defending the club? we have to start somewhere. Can someone from Club1872 offer any clarity here?

Mate it’s the same no matter the scenario.

We’ve always got somebody else to blame.

It’s the players fault Ibrox is a library.

It’s the boards fault we are losing the PR war.

I agree btw the board have been absolutely shocking in their attempts at defending us but I’m just tired of seeing the same old ‘let’s go to war’ posts when in reality us as a support are just as much to blame as anybody else for the position we find ourselves in.

Apathy galore. Everywhere you look in Ibrox and I’m sorry if that makes folk uncomfortable but it’s the truth.

The cry was...

cant-be-bothered-5b729e.jpg

I agree btw the board have been absolutely shocking in their attempts at defending us but I’m just tired of seeing the same old ‘let’s go to war’ posts when in reality us as a support are just as much to blame as anybody else for the position we find ourselves in.

Apathy galore. Everywhere you look in Ibrox and I’m sorry if that makes folk uncomfortable but it’s the truth.

I thinks the fans view regarding the board and quite rightly on this subject should be "don't ask us to go to war if you are unwilling to go to war yourself" although of course the board haven't asked the fans to do anything as on this matter they have done nothing themselves.

I wonder where it ends? Scottish football knows from the years Rangers spent in the wilderness that they need us to swell the bank accounts and with Gerrard coming in we once again have made Scottish football a spectacle worth taking some interest in. Thats rights folks RANGERS once again is whats propping up Scottish football yet innumerate people and organisations still spend their time trying to dumb us down and turn us into some subservient lacky and in extreme cases try and drag us back towards ruination.

Meanwhile the board on this matter show a quite staggering level of apathy with a view that if you ignore something for long enough it may go away, well folks like a fungal infection this is not going away unless we take preventative measures to make sure it does.

I would honestly as a start go all out on the "defend our club" banners again. This board must be forced into action.

Is it maybe time to set up a new fans group? Obviously would run independently from the club and could say what the fans are really feeling?

The support (well pockets of) will be up for the fight. Some will come on here and gripe about this and that but that’s it, they don’t take it any further, they leave it to a few.
Then there’s guys / girls out there that will make the complaints and challenge the lies.
Take a good look at yourself if reading this and ask if you’re doing enough to protect the club.
Protecting our name and brand is being left to the few.

Now onto the board, while they’re to be commended for many things, the lack of public fight and defence could be their downfall, we’re being attacked on all fronts and they’re silent 90% of the time, spare me the background work, those days are fucking gone, we want a public figure at the club going after these bastards.
Where are all the previous boards detractors ? The ones who were so vocal, why are they so quiet now? We’re in the middle of a huge PR propaganda war and are losing badly.
This is back to the piss poor levels of Murray and his lack of action against the club detractors.
The Dignified silence should be over and if the board don’t want to act then it should be a problem to us, the support.
The board are being given an easy ride here and it’s time to put severe pressure on them to act.

Club 1872 are fine for tummy tickling, they have now towed the party line.
Over to you C1872, as a monthly contributor, are you going to robustly defend source of revenue ?

I am not a member, but I would like to think the ladies and gentleman who are should be asking questions. I am not sure how active Club 1872 are in things like this, but thinking out loud, there is definitely room for another fans group. Just need someone with the knowledge, persistance and patience to be the figure head.

Reactions: hms
I am not a member, but I would like to think the ladies and gentleman who are should be asking questions. I am not sure how active Club 1872 are in things like this, but thinking out loud, there is definitely room for another fans group. Just need someone with the knowledge, persistance and patience to be the figure head.

Agree completely, someone / group who have the bit between their teeth and are not afraid to upset the powers that be.

I have seen it before my own eyes.
My Cousin was on the board of an SPFL club and i was invited into the boardroom on many occasions.
When Rangers were there, around 4 Directors slinked into the boardroom as if they had something to hide. Robertson was very pleasant to everyone but not a leader of men by any stretch of the immagination. The rest stood in a corner talking between themselves.
When celtic visit, Different story. Around 12 of them arrive all behind Lawwell and they take over the boardroon and the conversation within it. I was warned what they are like but i was amazed how it works.

Also, during the summer i was golfing with the chairman of same SPFL club and he mentioned that he passed the SECC and saw Celtic were having a festival. My response was " you would think with all the Peado cases ongoing they would keep their heads down and get on with it" Well, he started on at me stating that its hardly "Peters" fault and they are a proud club etc etc. Lost a lot of respect for him that day as he was a bluenose in his youth

The most relevant post this year for me. Straight to the point and never a truer word said.

Anyone with a grievance with the way the board conduct our business should read this and understand the message. Opinions matter yes, but only action will effect change. AIRING YOUR GRIEVANCE ON HERE WONT BRING CHANGE!

If our fans went to war with the scum this would be the first place wanting them banned for "poet behaviour".

They run around smashing up pubs seen to be Rangers, yet any retaliation is met with anger and disappointment on here.

If we are going to fight them in the boardroom then we need to be up for a fight on the streets too.

Club1872 won't rock the boat with the board so it seems as if we are stuck in this situation.

My only hope is that with King leaving we have some fresh blood into the club. But I fear that may not happen.

We will continue to be rag-dolled all over Scotland.

Let’s be honest, with Robertson and Traynor
fronting our armoury, we won’t win any fight.

King and Co need to up their game, should they wish to battle this out.

I've no idea why that utter walloper Traynor is still here.

We should be calling this out left right and centre. You'd think it would suit the club to be able to shout about it if we are clamped down on for 'sectarian singing'. We could easily say 'but all the other clubs do it'

The reasons this word isn't treated the same way as '19th Century Terrorist' is because our club don't care, we don't have people in positions of power and going against us is seem as fair game, always has been.

Last edited:
The most relevant post this year for me. Straight to the point and never a truer word said.

Anyone with a grievance with the way the board conduct our business should read this and understand the message. Opinions matter yes, but only action will effect change. AIRING YOUR GRIEVANCE ON HERE WONT BRING CHANGE!

Too right mate.

Let's be honest here. There's a huge disconnect between the club and the support. The club pay lip service at times. We get an odd statement and we here from people "head shot there" and "yes bring it on" but the reality is that we have people in places of power and change at the club who are not willing to tackle the issues head on. Traynor is isolated in the media game. He's not liked. Stewart Robertson is an incredibly nice person but he's not got the minerals to take the fight. So we are going to a gun fight brandishing a sword. We could ban every press outlet in the land, but the narrative becomes one of attack. Our PR is utterly dreadful. We are miles behind the tramps. Unless there is significant changes we are going nowhere. Whilst Club 1872 is a great vehicle for supporters they need to possibly ask what exactly are the plan's going forward by the club to speak out against these continual attacks.

A mass e-mail campaign could be lead by those that post on this board, complain to UEFA when it's sung, complain to the media, SPFA, phone in to radio phone ins, try to force people to condemn it, point out the 'feck all huns' spraypaint to churches, media and the likes, write in to newspaper letters pages etc

They’ve wanted war for years now.
Openly declared war in 2012, and we’ve been up against it for what seems to be forever.
The problem we now face is that we are so weak and have no support our with our own walls.
Politically and culturally we are fecked with no support and have nowhere to turn.
I can’t help but want to cry when I see us called “the establishment club” and read that we’re being and always have been protected.
Until we too declare war, I don’t see how we can recover.
We need the club to be stronger of course but we need to do our bit as well.
We need to stop giving our enemies any opportunity to feck us, financially by withdrawing their funding as much as possible, refuse tickets if necessary, and politically
at the ballot box.
I know there is as much chance of our fan base withdrawing their support for our enemies as there is of a game changing decision being made against the scum.
I also know there is little chance of us refusing tickets.
I‘m scunnered just now with it all.

The only solution is to resign from the league and try to get a start in the English leagues. Not only would it be good for us, but it would take 100% of our funds away from Scottish football. It might be risking oblivion, but if the only alternative is existing as a punching bag for Scottish football and a usual tool for celtic to keep the illusion that they play in a competitive league, I’d be tempted to take the chance.

The word hun isn’t sectarian though. It’s meaning has nothing to do with race or religion.

I don’t identify myself as a hun and no Rangers fan should. When I hear the word hun I think of them. If anyone calls me a hun I ask them to explain the meaning of the word and ask them if they know their history.

We should hijack the word back and start calling them it again. A big banner at the next game against them saying “if you know your history hun scum” should leave them with something to think about.

The word 19th Century Terrorist isn’t sectarian either

The word hun isn’t sectarian though. It’s meaning has nothing to do with race or religion.

I don’t identify myself as a hun and no Rangers fan should. When I hear the word hun I think of them. If anyone calls me a hun I ask them to explain the meaning of the word and ask them if they know their history.

We should hijack the word back and start calling them it again. A big banner at the next game against them saying “if you know your history hun scum” should leave them with something to think about.

Exactly, its bordering on hate rather than sectarian in the context it's used with foul language

My other question would be surely Club1872 as a major shareholder can voice displeasure to the board about our complete apathy on defending the club? we have to start somewhere. Can someone from Club1872 offer any clarity here?
Are you a member of Club1872?

I'm glad you added the bit at the end,they think they have the Monopoly on what is and is not offensive,its either the craic or JhuanGuy with them.

I'm glad you added the bit at the end,they think they have the Monopoly on what is and is not offensive,its either the craic or JhuanGuy with them.

we should get the translation of 19th Century Terrorist in Gaelic and just start using that. See how quickly the Snp start banning gaelic words, it would be a double victory haha

War? The people who supposedly support Unionism can’t even be bothered getting off their arses to vote the Nazi’s out of power.
The club we support can’t even be bothered to fight our corner against the blatant biased we see every time we play a match and our COS fail to speak out at the state of fascism and pro Catholic tolerance now being accepted on the streets of Scotland.

If i could post like a million times on this thread, I have ranted for years about LAZY non RCs that don’t turn the tide!

I'm looking for Club1872 to step up their game now, they have a massive shareholding so anything from them now has a bit of clout

Club 1872 was set up principally to raise funds to buy shares that's why its had limited success in terms of political influence.

I argued for a low cost, one off, life membership that could have attracted 200,000 members. It would have been one of the biggest, if not the biggest, organisations in the country. That's how you aquire and exert influence.

The idea was dismissed as a "Tufty Club".

With just 8,000 members Club 1872 aint going to make any difference in Scottish society.

Club 1872 are fine for tummy tickling, they have now towed the party line.
Over to you C1872, as a monthly contributor, are you going to robustly defend source of revenue ?
This is a reason why I don’t join C1872.

Be in no doubt this is war.

CFC have chosen to attack us on every front, they attack the club, our fans, the songs we sing, our players and our finances. Everything relating to Rangers is severely criticised and openly mocked.

They want our club dead, they will do what it takes to achieve that, legally or illegally. They do not care about Scottish football or any other club but their own. They will happily see the game die in pursuit of their goal. This has been planned and executed for a great number of years.

We need to wake up, all of us.

I am beginning to believe that their is some sort of skeleton in our cupboard that the board don't want to come out. I cant think of anything else that that would justify the continued silence from the Boardroom.

They are not slow on slating us or getting involved, it’s time we done the same.

Back