They're Hurting at CSC Pacific Quay

Sitting there with 5 minutes to go, trousers roon their ankles, getting towards the vinegar strokes, then... boom. Penalty Sevco, whole night wasted. Can't have been easy. Let's hope tonight piles on the agony for them.
I Remember the feeling when we were chasing 55 and they would get last minute goas etc to take all 3 points and its soul destroying

A boy in our 7 a side chat (tim) said "I see you got your typical penalty last night when yous were struggling?"

Someone replied asking if he thought it was a penalty.

"Aye".

So we're now at the stage where even if they admit it's a penalty, there's some sort of conspiracy!
He could've responded yes or no and still be hit with laughing emojis :D

Just watched it on repeat via Sportscenes "It was soft, but it was a penalty" analysis on the BBC website.

He knows instantly it's a penalty - his initial reaction is to say "I got the ball" when he never gets anywhere near it as it's Kent who prods the ball past him.

I mentioned this on the match thread. He drew the foul in the sense that he went past Porteous who had to foul him to stop him.

A boy in our 7 a side chat (tim) said "I see you got your typical penalty last night when yous were struggling?"

Someone replied asking if he thought it was a penalty.

"Aye".

So we're now at the stage where even if they admit it's a penalty, there's some sort of conspiracy!
We were talking about that on the group chat. Tims replying to each other on John Hartsons tweet telling others it was a penalty to be met with an answer of 'It disnae matter.'

So if you apply the rules properly in Rangers favour its a conspiracy. Theyre demented.

If that penalty is awarded to any other side here last night it's not even a debate.
Look we all know the agenda behind it,it's to put pressure on officials,I wonder if that went through Beatons mind last night when he paused before awarding a stonewall penalty. Although it's boring now and laughable it will effect us eventually because it's human nature. One time we won't get the decision because of this constant dissection of every decision Rangers get.

This artificially-created outrage is absolutely deliberate: it is intended to pressurise referees.

The Yahoos and their media echo chamber have been doing this for decades, literally.

Question every award of a penalty Rangers get, imply bias and cheating when Rangers get the benefit of ANY decision, mutter darkly about Masons and downtrodden RC's, never accept the data showing Sellik players can commit almost twice as many fouls as any other team before they're cautioned, or showing they've had more penalties and fewer cautions and red cards than Rangers have, just keep whining and girning, hoping that at some key point - I give you Anthony Stokes at Ibrox when Samaras missed - they'll get a dodgy call in their favour.

They are utterly shameless and entirely loathsome.

Last night on the way home from the game I heard Tom English, Neil Alexander and possibly Billy Dodds? stating they felt it was a clear penalty

Collins said it was soft and was ridiculed a bit for it tbh

Was back shift last night so i had to listen to BBC Shortbread and the 3 pundits said it was a penalty right away and they were confused as why it had taken Beaton so long to point to the spot.
They even asked the boy who sits on the touchline for BBC Scotland Brian ? his view on the decision he also said it was a penalty.

It was the "it was soft" nonsense that gets me. If we had had VAR last night it would have been given. It was a stonewall penalty as Porteous clearly brought down Kent inside the box. Anybody who attempts to argue the contrary is just being silly.

It was the "it was soft" nonsense that gets me. If we had had VAR last night it would have been given. It was a stonewall penalty as Porteous clearly brought down Kent inside the box. Anybody who attempts to argue the contrary is just being silly.
....or completely and utterly bigoted.

Kent did draw the penalty from Porteous the same as Boyle did to Davis at Hampden. It’s usually called good forward play

Was back shift last night so i had to listen to BBC Shortbread and the 3 pundits said it was a penalty right away and they were confused as why it had taken Beaton so long to point to the spot.
They even asked the boy who sits on the touchline for BBC Scotland Brian ? his view on the decision he also said it was a penalty.

Brian McLaughline

I thought Kent dived, but then every penalty we get is controversial despite this being our softest award since the 1980’s.
ffs :)

You can literally see him being tripped from every TV angle.
If sky had a camera on the moon covering the game you would still see it.

Its possibly the most clear cut pen you will see this or any other season.

Which part of him being kicked on the foot did you miss?

Listened to the podcast hoping for some tears but was disappointed given they all said there's no doubt it was a penalty. Collins changed his mind after Jack Ross interview saying it was soft but Richard Gordon and Tom English all saying they can have no complaints about the penalty.

We need to get this straight. Everyone making an issue of this penalty is not hurting. They are simply promoting the clear agenda to referees that every penalty given to Rangers will be analysed and scrutinised for days after the game.

Message to referees - if you want a quiet life do not give Rangers any decisions.

I used to get annoyed at their Bitching now! Let’s have a laugh. The comment regards Kent’s penalty last night was,” Kent Drew the Penalty from Porteous” I must admit I thoroughly enjoy their Hurt, may it long continue
Any top forward player draws the penalty it doesn't make it less of a penalty.

Have they mention that wee cheating bastard across the city feigning injury trying to get fellow pros sent off yet.

We need to get this straight. Everyone making an issue of this penalty is not hurting. They are simply promoting the clear agenda to referees that every penalty given to Rangers will be analysed and scrutinised for days after the game.

Message to referees - if you want a quiet life do not give Rangers any decisions.
I heard Strachan talking years ago how having a go at refs during a gane won't change the decision but it will influence the next one. This is straight out of his playback on how to influence refs.

Try this, it should set them off.

As a long term Rangers fan, I’m a bit disappointed that we’re having to depend on penalties, especially in the last ten minutes, to keep us on track for a 150th anniversary title celebration. I’d much rather win it fairly.

Kent drew the penalty in did he. Maybe Porteous should not have put his leg in the way he did, don’t see how Kent draws anything in!

Kent did draw the challenge from Porteous, it was superb from Kent.
Koyogo tried to draw a penalty by throwing his head against an opponent's stomach, but he failed
Contact with the ball: No
Contact with attacker: Yes
Colour of attackers top: Blue
Penalty: No
(C) SFA
If Contact with the ball = No and Contact with the attacker = Yes And Location = Inside the penalty box Then Penalty = Yes. There is no IF or Else statement that says this is not a penalty, did he draw it? Maybe, did he dive? No, was the defender daft enough to have a foul inside the box drawn from him by fancy footwork and skill? Yes (as he dived right in because it is in his nature to try and hack our players).

At the same time this craziness is being pushed by bigots we pay for there is hardly a comment made about Kyogo who is the biggest cheat I have seen in Scottish football. Cheatin’, greetin’ and molestin’ since 1888
Seems to be part of CFC their last Japanese was prone to the belly flap or twenty, Cheetin rats!

To be fair, Kent knew exactly what he was doing and Porteous bought it, deep down the big idiot will know he was daft and it was a nailed on certain penalty.
Of course Kent knew what he was doing i.e. he was trying to get in a position to shoot! He was not trying to con porteous into fouling him. Kent was just too nimble on his feet and the tackle was mistimed.

W.A.T.P.

Just watched it on repeat via Sportscenes "It was soft, but it was a penalty" analysis on the BBC website.

He knows instantly it's a penalty - his initial reaction is to say "I got the ball" when he never gets anywhere near it as it's Kent who prods the ball past him.
It's either a penalty or it isn,t .this soft penalty is nothing more than a media invention.

That's exactly what it is they even attacked certain refs at their AGM still have not heard if there is any punishment for that.

Koyogo tried to draw a penalty by throwing his head against an opponent's stomach, but he failed

If Contact with the ball = No and Contact with the attacker = Yes And Location = Inside the penalty box Then Penalty = Yes. There is no IF or Else statement that says this is not a penalty, did he draw it? Maybe, did he dive? No, was the defender daft enough to have a foul inside the box drawn from him by fancy footwork and skill? Yes (as he dived right in because it is in his nature to try and hack our players).
think you're missing the sarcasm in the original post

The general tone to the seethe is bizarre. They all agree it was a penalty, but they believe the corruption lies with beaton as he gave it anyway rather than making a mistake and not giving it. They believe that despite it being a penalty, the mere fact we were awarded it is in itself corruption.

Try and reason with that if you dare.

Aye, but don't tell them that. Wind the fucking idiots up to the max.
If that's Jota or Kyogo instead of Kent,they'd be screaming for a penalty. What makes it worse for them is that it was Beaton who gave it to add insult to injury. Can you imagine the conspiracy theories,lol.

Back