They've got a list of "Liquidation Deniers" and they've just added Lennon to it!

It will never, ever cease to amaze me how a sectional of the population can believe that a mortal man can die, be resurrected and transcend to a higher plane of existence in physical form......yet a football club can’t transfer its assets to a new holding company.

Last edited:
It will never, ever cease to amaze me how a sectional of the population can believe that a mortal man can die, be resurrected and transcend to a higher plane of existence in physical form......yet a football club can’t transfer its assets to a new holding company.
That's brilliant NSB

What a wonderful distraction from normal, hum-drum, day to day life they are at times.

totally and utterly detached from reality in every way!

The bigot said Old Firm, who cares? No need to go and lose the rag about it B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D

Why are the shark throwers so upset about this supposed "new club" beating them without getting into second gear and winning the title? Could it be that in their blackened, withered hearts they know that Rangers survived their best attempts to kill us and are now even stronger?
As the saying goes. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. They didn't manage to kill us and we're back stronger than we've been for ages! :))

W.A.T.P.

I remember Darrel King a number of years ago upset the moonhowlers by simply saying you couldn’t liquidate a club. Business running clubs could be liquidated but clubs continue as long as there is a business or people running them
I remember Darrel King a number of years ago upset the moonhowlers by simply saying you couldn’t liquidate a club. Business running clubs could be liquidated but clubs continue as long as there is a business or people running them
I remember listening to that guy thought he was going to break down

I don’t use the term O F either as I have long detested the association with them long before the frenzy of 2012 but if it gets up their nose its a good thing because they‘re hatred of the OF term is because they wanted us dead and buried or at the very least, to be reduced to nobodies for years to come and be subject to an endless barrage of mentally challenged ridicule. Well now the tables have turned and the funny games and wind ups are going to be ramped up to new levels never seen in the rivalry, it will be interesting to see just how much sanity and tolerance will be revealed by the filthy hordes in the fun times ahead?

Back