Things that irritate you during a game.

Think we have a solution to the season ticket waiting list,Ban the fans who shout shoot when there is no shot on,fans who can’t go the full 90 without going for a pish,fans who are not in their seat for kick off,Pay particular attention to fans from fife they some of them seem quite annoying,That should clear a few seats and it can be an ongoing strategy to get a better class of Bear.

Arseholes that smoke in the stadium putting everyone's lives at risk.

Folk moaning and expecting second by second perfection.

The lack of legroom.

Nothing annoys me about the team. They get 100% backing all day, every day. It's what Rangers supporters do.
In what imaginable way is people smoking in the stadium 'putting everyone's lives at risk'?

It might be irritating to you but a bit of perspective ffs.

I hate that on big european nights, the copland rear and the section I’m in in particular appear to be the only ones who insist on sitting the whole match.

There is a very loud woman in Copland front CF1 among the back rows, 50-70 seat range , always shouts a lot of pish / no patience or acknowledgement for the context of the game / score line / opposition,
I know for a fact she gets on the nerves of plenty of people , a general sigh ever game when she starts shouting, nobody says anything as she’s female.

Even versus spurs , losing the plot, shouting and swearing with all the families / kids there and it’s a friendly for fucks sake!

Guy in my row in the EE who obviously has a bladder problem and is in and out every 15 minutes not to mention the stairs are closer if we exited the opposite way from me, boils my piss, no pun intended. :))

Time wasting is the obvious one, but I am getting more and more annoyed at our players giving away an identical free kick several times per game. The opposition player will be half-way into their own half, running towards the touchline with the ball barely under control and our player will press them from behind, touch them, give them an excuse to go down and hand them a free kick. You can see it coming a mile off, it releases pressure on them, wastes more time and is just lazy play anyway!

Maybe I'm just getting old and crabbit but it grips my knitting!

And it is Sunday, roasting and I'm hungover, so in the mood for a moan.
C unts that think it is perfectly ok to pull out a vape pipe and stink my airspace and when you pull them up for it they try to make out you are a c unt, the club needs to do more to stop this disgusting habit in the ground.

I used to sit in the club deck in seat L2 which is the first seat against the wall. (Don't know why there isn't a L1).
It was also halfway up the stand right at the stairs where the stewards /first aiders stand at the emergency door.
Quite often during the game I would stand against the wall as there was nobody behind me or to the side which beat sitting for 90 minutes only to have an angry wee ginger heided steward going off her nut at me for standing at a few comes.
I still have nightmares of that munchkin face running towards me.

A guy sits along from me and eyes are popping his head and views look like they are just about to explode when something does t go our way. Screaming 'I knew it!, I knew it!' Then screaming abuse at players and Gio.
I've had to bite my tongue on a few occasions.
He needs to go ban him.

I've never understood why or how people think that calling someone a useless cuñt is going to motivate them to perform better for that person, yet it's heard a lot.
Used to annoy me more when I went to junior games because the players are obviously closer/more chance of listening to the crowd. Boy would take a bad touch and some knob would be screaming at him. I’m sure the player knows he made a mistake, calling him an arsehole won’t change it.

The state of the toilets are a disgrace. In these days of ultra hygiene you are forced to stand at a trough and have all sorts of pish (literally) spraying all over you. Surely a barrier between each pisser should be basic? At least you can relax a bit without the next pisser reolising you are just standing there without actually pissing which after a few seconds starts to become suspicious.
That was the downside to wearing shorts yesterday I could feel the big lady's front bottom next to me pish splashing on my shins :(

Players claiming a shy or bye kick when it’s clearly obvious to everyone, including the offending player that it’s the other way. Drives me nuts!
JqmTICA.gif

Stewards and ball boys walking up and down the track every few minutes blocking my view gets on my tits

The young team behind me that bring in bottles of buckfast, Captain Morgan’s, Magnum and don’t even have the decency to offer me a drink.

They may be sneaking alcohol in but at least they support the team, create an atmosphere and stay until the end. 64 minutes the three in front of us left yesterday because it was hot and they were choking for a pint. They came in about 5 minutes into the game. Last week (Kilmarnock) they left at half time.

I’m not one for telling supporters what to do, how to support the club but I just don’t get that tbh?

C.unts who steal half the pitch at throwins and useless arsehole referees who refuse to do anything about it.

Was sat next to a guy at the West Ham friendly who played a game on his phone for the entire 90 minutes, even my 10 year old asked why he wasn’t watching the game , he was early 50’s as well , baffling

Folk waiting all week just to shout abuse at players.
Back the team to the final whistle then give your abuse at the end.
You hear them moan like feck then cheer like their best pal scored a goal for us.

Stand in the Q for food for 5 mins talking to their mates, then decide to look at what's on offer

Folk waiting all week just to shout abuse at players.
Back the team to the final whistle then give your abuse at the end.
You hear them moan like feck then cheer like their best pal scored a goal for us.

Stand in the Q for food for 5 mins talking to their mates, then decide to look at what's on offer
In terms of kiosks - the look of absolute confusion and bemusement on the staffs faces when you ask for a cup of water.

When an opposition defender is hemmed in at the byline, and one of our attackers crashes in like a bull in a china shop, and the ball goes out for a goal kick. For some reason, this usually gets a big cheer from the crowd. To me, it's stupidity. The defender has a problem to solve, and the attacker has just got him out of his predicament.

Commentators talking shit. Goes without saying in Scotland, but also a lot of nonsense during coverage of English football, European and International competitions. The endless irrelevant statistics, commentators who seem to think they need to layer extra drama on top of what's going on in the game. A few of the prominent English commentators make games unwatchable for me. Let the football speak for itself.

Here are just a few:

- Someone behind me shouts “work um” at various points of the game.

I have no idea what he means by it as it is literally at different times when different things are happening

- day trippers who can’t read a number on a seat, come in at the opposition end of the section and everyone needs to get up to let them past. They almost always end up about 2 sections over. It’s not difficult to read

- people who just shout utter shite for no reason other than to be heard

- people who record everything on their phones. Just watch the game and enjoy the moment. You don’t need to watch it through a wee screen when it’s literally happening right in front of you

- the fact that they don’t show the scores on the screen at half time

Last week the guy and his burd, (who looked like her lips had been punched serveral times) turn up, no idea where they are sitting, continue to vap all game and then call players by the wrong names....

Goldstone was his favourite
Bara-sick
Tav-erneeea
Kolak

Were all others I heard him shouting.

Absolutely cringe!

Back