Things that irritate you during a game.

The mysterious cloud of fart that smells like a mixture of beer, pies and a dead body. Drifts over out of nowhere and lingers right under your nose for about 30 seconds before going into hiding only to return 10 minutes later.

Also, the accompanying cheeseball banter from folk around, “there’s lumps in that” etc.

The ballboys at Ibrox - unbelievably poor.

Not closing the keeper down when the ball trickles back to them.

Subs not being ready to come on.

Kevin Clancy.
The ball boys are a really good one. We either have them looking at each other to retrieve the ball or two balls come on at once. Or the throw to the opposition goalie is that weak it trickles back down the slope towards the ad boards.

Premier league clubs have professional ball boys, who get coaching and are briefed for each game. I remember Jose Mourinho at spurs celebrating with a ball boy because he got the ball back quickly that led to a goal saying how well he understood the game.

People on their phone all game, playing games.

People who leave before the final whistle. Guy I sit beside often leaves before half time.

Each to their own though. Do what makes you happy I say.

Main one for me though is no leg room. Sometimes I’m actually happy the guy leaves at half time to give me more room. I personally wish we stood all game but I accept all the arguments for it not happening.

Other than the UB section is their really another part of the stadium that stands all game every game?

There's a guy in the EE that just shouts abuse at the players all game mainly Tav and Goldson. Thankfully isn't there every game

The 3 fat bastards who sit in the same row as me, never mind them getting up 4/5 times each game they just sit there for the rest of the game slaughtering the team.

The ball boys are a really good one. We either have them looking at each other to retrieve the ball or two balls come on at once. Or the throw to the opposition goalie is that weak it trickles back down the slope towards the ad boards.

Premier league clubs have professional ball boys, who get coaching and are briefed for each game. I remember Jose Mourinho at spurs celebrating with a ball boy because he got the ball back quickly that led to a goal saying how well he understood the game.
That boy played for their U14s. One of my pals wants the players who aren’t in the squad being the ball boys lol

Unfunny patter to the ref or opposition. There’s a few around me who can’t help themselves every week. Sometimes someone will pop up with a cracker but the usual suspects stuff is just dire.

Ah where to begin.

Fans that don’t have the slightest basis of an understanding of football that shout utter drivel.

Folk that cant go to a game without getting canned/coked up - real social issue.

How much of a morgue the stadium is without the UB.

Scottish football fans that sing the same old humdrum songs - “we love you (enter team name), we do, oh (team name) we love you”
Get creative fs its not that hard! ABBA songs go with most player names!

How slowly people walk up the stairs and out, if you are leaving before FT - leave, dont watch from the stairs!

Boy behind me shouts "fking hit a shot" every time we are remotely close the opposition box. Right pain in the arse.

That boy played for their U14s. One of my pals wants the players who aren’t in the squad being the ball boys lol
Yeah so he understands the game. I wouldn’t be surprised if we just email some junior MyGers members and let whoever shows up do it.

Haha can just imagine Sakala and Katic doing it

The legroom thing is a big issue for me - despite the name, I'm actually quite a large fellow in both height and (sadly) width. I get it's part of maximising capacity, but the average height has continued to grow while seats have kept getting closer together in all directions.

Guy in the main stand who 2 mins into every game would shout awww get him aff after the first misplaced pass. It wasn’t funny the first time but after doing it for about 100 games it drove me mental.

Hasn’t been this season

Yeah so he understands the game. I wouldn’t be surprised if we just email some junior MyGers members and let whoever shows up do it.

Haha can just imagine Sakala and Katic doing it
Didn’t Gerrard get the kids from our youth teams acting as ball boys? I’m sure I recall that happening but it might have changed now.

Smoking in the bogs and how it’s accepted by the polis and stewards.

The guy behind me pushing his knees into the back of my seat. I’m 6 ft 2 and don’t annoy the guy in front of me.

Food kiosks

Last week the guy and his burd, (who looked like her lips had been punched serveral times) turn up, no idea where they are sitting, continue to vap all game and then call players by the wrong names....

Goldstone was his favourite
Bara-sick
Tav-erneeea
Kolak

Were all others I heard him shouting.

Absolutely cringe!
Feel like every section has one person who just doesn't seem to understand who plays for us. Constant wrong names.

Commentators trying to be overly knowledgeable about pronouncing foreign team names

Needless to say Liam Macleod is the worst
Ah-Z Alkmaar.... Just say AZ like normal people
Beshicktash used to get me. I didn't care that it was the correct way of saying it. Bayern didn't get München so I saw no reason to give more respect to lesser clubs

Also I just can't handle the idea of Barfelona and Real Madrith being in my vocabulary.

Guy in front of me shouted “even your da hates you” at an opposition player about four seasons ago and got a mild laugh from people. It now gets wheeled out every week. Chronic.

Can’t understand the frustration at people discussing the Celtic score if they’re playing at the same time as us. We are almost always in a close run battle for the league title with them. Obviously people are interested in whether they’re winning or not. Can just imagine people at Easter Road on Helicopter Sunday losing their shit when someone told their pal that Motherwell had equalised :)

“That’s sellick winning” I get a running commentary from behind every time we play the same time as them , the lad must be the only person in the stadium that gets a signal :))
I got a text from my brother during a midweek game last season saying that Hearts had missed a penalty against that lot and I turned around to tell the guys behind me and the cheeky bastard said “I know, I read it off your phone” WTF! :))
One of them also loves to talk about diamond formations and other bull shit modern football terms like calling the keeper “keeps” etc, their patter is f.ucking chronic.
I too would also like to highlight the lack of legroom, it’s brutal.

For several years in the Copland Rear we sat in front of two absolutely humongous, ill informed, ill tempered and clueless women.
If I sat back in my chair, I had the excess gut from behind as a pillow.

They also continuously spouted awful opinions, one berating Novo for about 15 mins for pulling out of a 10/90 basically with Ross Tokley. Eventually I said something about him being killed the way thug Tokley went in and the response was "aye but we like wur men hard" and some sniggering... shudders violently.

They hated Kevin Thomson; absolutely constantly on his back about how he did nothing, offers nothing, waste of a jersey, I could do that role for less money etc etc. But not just quiet either, screaming and shouting these opinions.
I remember him scoring at home in injury time to equalise against Dundee Utd in a midweek game; and half the bloody section turning round to give the two monsters the get it up ye celebrations.

I should add, and maybe as i don’t drink booze I find it extra boring,

the guys who shout over to their pals a running commentary of what minute they are leaving to go to the pub / off License

Then on said minute will make a grandstand exit, want to shake folks hands ,as everyone gets up to let out as announce loudly they’ve had enough , choking for a pint blah blah blah as though they’ve earned a medal for sitting through the earlier part of the game

Your not choking for a pint , you just love drinking more than rangers. The football is an inconvenience for your social drinking / alcoholism / escape from your wife

C unts that think it is perfectly ok to pull out a vape pipe and stink my airspace and when you pull them up for it they try to make out you are a c unt, the club needs to do more to stop this disgusting habit in the ground.
This was what I was going to post. I don’t want to breath in your stinking shite no matter what flavour it is. Fcking disgusting and totally agree club need to do more to stop these selfish arseholes.

Time wasting is the obvious one, but I am getting more and more annoyed at our players giving away an identical free kick several times per game. The opposition player will be half-way into their own half, running towards the touchline with the ball barely under control and our player will press them from behind, touch them, give them an excuse to go down and hand them a free kick. You can see it coming a mile off, it releases pressure on them, wastes more time and is just lazy play anyway!

Maybe I'm just getting old and crabbit but it grips my knitting!

And it is Sunday, roasting and I'm hungover, so in the mood for a moan.

The most annoying free kick to concede in football. Similar if the defender is trying to shield the ball out for a goal kick and the attacker goes near him. They just hit the deck, even if there's no contact and 99/100 the referee blows for a foul.

Get someone up the f@@@in’ park when defending corners….
Rips ma heed/knitting….

Can't get my head around that either. If we keep one or two people up the park it means our opponents need to keep 2/3 back. Instead we invite the full squad into the 18 yard box.

I was in about This yesterday, slightest touch and wee team guy goes down and our player gets a card. Seconds later their player clears out one of our players edge of their box and it’s no booking. Refereeing to blame, not much our players can do against simulation
Goldson got the card for a deliberate pull back.he was pissed off cos he had been skinned so tugged murphy back.booking every day of the week

Trolls. Grasses, cliques, hypocrites liars, fantasists and wee fairies. .

Oh, wait. You said at the game.
Not online while normal folk are at the game.

I'll take Referees for 100 please Bob.

Goldson got the card for a deliberate pull back.he was pissed off cos he had been skinned so tugged murphy back.booking every day of the week
You are looking at football from a rules perspective which is commendable.

I see Colak getting dragged to the ground.
Play on. Goldson pulls someone, foul and a booking.
Lafferty gets kicked the hell out of for 45 minutes, it's a man's game, man up, get up, nothing to see.
He gives half as much back second period. 8 fouls against and a booking.

It's about time Rangers players made a scene.
Especially when it's so blatant.
They don't need to scream and shout to get yellow carded. Pick up the ball, walk to where a worse challenge took place, put the ball down, stand on it and ask the question.
And repeat it, until an answer is given.

So called supporters who leave at the 80 minutes or before, WHY? Support your team for the whole game.
Some may have work to go to or are going out and travel many miles to be at the game, I agree it’s embarrassing for the stands to empty but many may have genuine reasons to sneak off 10 minutes early.

Folk that leave their mates and come to their seats then stand and stare at other parts of the ground until the mates they have just obviously left a few minutes earlier get to their seats and waves and then phones them to say I see you !!! Trumpets

Back