Think Undertaker was trying to upload this pic?

tsa57

Off to France

image23.jpg

Either Jordan's been taking Spanish lessons or they all drew straws, shortest gets sat next to the hungry buffalo :))

I have to say this since it’s FF

WOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!
Hahaha. Im at the point now where im never sure mate. I know i talk a load of shite but some of the stuff you read on here is fucking bonkers so nothing surprises me anymore lol.

Hahaha. Im at the point now where im never sure mate. I know i talk a load of shite but some of the stuff you read on here is fucking bonkers so nothing surprises me anymore lol.
Twitter makes this place look sane

Imo the fact he's not wearing a mask means he doesn't care any more. He will have been told to wear one and is blatantly disrespecting Gerrard.

He clearly has covid and is doing his best to wipe out the rest of the squad like he did katic

Reactions: TN8
Excel as usual.
Here was me thinking Ryanair have fairly revamped their planes mid covid. After all that's all we can afford now isn't it... now we're going bust again...feckin Timmy retards!!!

BTW only one Timmy I give a mention to... that would be the one, the only...Timmy Trumpet... awesome.

The other players were wearing blue Rangers face masks, Alfredo had a plain white one.
he’s clearly for the off

He's clearly licked all the blue colouring off his mask as he couldn't cope with dinner not being provided on a short haul flight.

In all honestly I'm just delighted we still have Alredo, he should be gone due to his incredible talent.

I thought he'd be away last year but he's still here and looking confident and happy which augurs well for all of us.
The Scottish media will be raging. :))

Back