Third Strike = Expulsion from the Tournament

Maybe this will make the idiots understand.

No chance, it will be hard enough at Ibrox but away from home it will be almost impossible to stop.

Long journey, bevvy and a staunch support always equate to songs that should be banned getting sung loud and proud.

We've played 5 games since St Joseph's

Who's to say their aren't further sanctions to come?
I’d like to think UEFA will give us an opportunity to right the wrongs before imposing further punishment.

Not that we’ve earned the benefit of the doubt.

From 4LHAD.

We have one strike now.

Up to us whether we want to play European football and attract the best players.

If I’m the board, I’m probably refusing away tickets already.
As a fan who goes to some of the away trips, I hate the thought of this. But I'm being selfish.

Taking a step back to view the bigger picture, it doesn't look so silly. I'd rather we were in the tournament than not.

Our cards are well and truly marked.

Wow. This does seem extremely harsh given what has gone on elsewhere in Europe.

I can see tickets only being made available to ST holders in an attempt to curtail some of the more exuberant midweek fans.

No chance, it will be hard enough at Ibrox but away from home it will be almost impossible to stop.

Long journey, bevvy and a staunch support always equate to songs that should be banned getting sung loud and proud.
I can see the board refusing away tickets tbh

Maybe this will make the idiots understand.

You think the attitude shown by people like Nithsdaleloyal is going to change because of this you are in cloud cuckoo land.

This is serious shit. The clubs inclusiveness campaign needs to move up a gear, and quickly. We have to start weeding out the ones that cannot change and stop them following the club. Wont take many getting a ban to stop the rest.

Most of the keyboard warriors on here wont want a criminal conviction.

FARE will grass us up for anything they can think up.
Let’s not kid ourselves here, until our club go to open warfare on our enemies, expect more of the same.
That argument only works if we’re not making ourself a target I.e. don’t sing the songs you know they are wanting to hear

Sadly I doubt it. I made this point on another thread. If we keep being found guilty of this, there's the ultimate outcome.

Some people want to defend their right to sing these songs more than they want to watch the team on the park. It's an entirely different mindset I'm afraid.

You entirely miss the point. Bigots at FARE are directing UEFA to impose sanctions on our club. UEFA know nothing about the songs we sing, apart from what they are told what the songs mean by FARE. We have been stitched up.

poets fined more times than an abandoned car in a disability space something is not rite with this!

He’s made it quite clear today that if you continue in the manner than this club isn’t for you

What do you want him to do or say??

I want him to acknowledge that his current approach to this is a failure and do something about it by giving the club clear leadership.
See umpteen previous posts re. what that means.

It should be enough for the fans to stop - however, as much as I hate to say it. Some of our own support are that thick or selfish that they just won't. No matter the threat to Rangers. Also, there is only so much the club can do. You can't control all idiots.

FARE will grass us up for anything they can think up.
Let’s not kid ourselves here, until our club go to open warfare on our enemies, expect more of the same.
What exactly do you want the club to do? Get UEFA to change their rules so we can sing sectarian songs? Do you really think that’s what the club should do just to suit a few knuckle dragging morons in our support who claim singing sectarian songs at football matches is part of their ‘culture’.

You entirely miss the point. Bigots at FARE are directing UEFA to impose sanctions on our club. UEFA know nothing about the songs we sing, apart from what they are told what the songs mean by FARE. We have been stitched up.
No, you’re missing the point.

If you can’t attend Ibrox without singing unacceptable songs, don’t attend. Nobody else cares about Celtic. We care about Rangers.

It doesn't appear fair does it? Unfortunately it's reality. We need to deal with this. No witaboots etc, it's only Rangers I care about. If its as bad as it seems I fear the worst.

Back