Third Strike = Expulsion from the Tournament

Seeing a lot panic about we've sang it in other European games this season. That will have no doubt been brought to the clubs attention and therefore used as a stick to say don't even think of appealing or fighting back on this. We've got more where that came from. The issues now lie in future games in Europe.

FARE will grass us up for anything they can think up.
Let’s not kid ourselves here, until our club go to open warfare on our enemies, expect more of the same.

Maybe the club don't want to go to war with them because some of our support keep supplying them with ammunition.

FARE are undoubtedly an issue that we need to address but that's longer-term first and foremost the songs must stop and if there are idiots in the crowd that persist then we need to self-police it.

All this grief, all this humiliation all because people can’t go 2 hours without uttering the words - ‘19th Century Terrorist’ and ‘pope’. Bastard’s fine, even the tiresome Bobby Sands crap we’d probably get away with but these two words could ruin everything King and Gerrard have been building. If morons can’t help themselves, let’s get them identified, say 100 a week, via cctv, get their season tickets cancelled and start using the waiting list to fill the spaces. Sick of this shit.

UEFA hammering us into the ground when we’ve barely found out about the first strike wouldn’t do any good. They need to actually give us a chance to learn from the initial punishment, and I’m hoping we see some sort of improvement next Thursday. I hope the club can put together some sort of video to show before kick off, something that will get through to the fans, and FARE and UEFA can see the effort the club and fans are making.

You entirely miss the point. Bigots at FARE are directing UEFA to impose sanctions on our club. UEFA know nothing about the songs we sing, apart from what they are told what the songs mean by FARE. We have been stitched up.
There have been warnings posted on here and elsewhere before every European game recently warning us that FARE will be in attendance, we've gave them an open goal each time.

Maybe this will make the idiots understand.
It won't and never will by voluntary means, it only takes a few to start it then it's like an outbreak Tourette's Syndrome. The club needs to close a section for a game as a warning, then bannings, or it's going to continue.

Surely we would need to receive strike 1 before they could punish us with strike 2?strike 2 only comes if you still commit the offence after strike 1.

Not sure that's how it works. We have been found guilty of breaking rules we were fully aware of, have we not?

Seeing a lot panic about we've sang it in other European games this season. That will have no doubt been brought to the clubs attention and therefore used as a stick to say don't even think of appealing or fighting back on this. We've got more where that came from. The issues now lie in future games in Europe.

I hope you're right.

From 4LHAD.

We have one strike now.

Up to us whether we want to play European football and attract the best players.

If I’m the board, I’m probably refusing away tickets already.
I wonder what 4 lads are doing about this?
Surely bloggers, podders, club 1872 and others néed to fight back.
Not whataboutery.
But legal action should be taken against Fare and UEFA for their racist and sectarian stance.

We need to listen every week to songs about ethnically cleansing protestants.
We need to watch players assaulted.
And its shitty fine after shitty fine.

Rangers stance is great, today.
But long term we need everyone within and externally linked to the club to FIGHT for parity. Or at least fight against the disgusting behaviour we are being told to suffer in silence.

Not whataboutery.
But legal action should be taken against Fare and UEFA for their racist and sectarian stance.

But long term we need everyone within and externally linked to the club to FIGHT for parity. Or at least fight against the disgusting behaviour we are being told to suffer in silence.
Embarrassing.

Not whataboutery.

We need to be cleaner than clean, we need to be the perfect support, a support that cheers on our team and wills them on to victory.

Then we can address issues of unfairness.

But first we must put our own house in order.

3rd strike??? How when the don’t follow their own rules regarding Celtic , look at the list , 3 pitch invasions , sectarian chanting and paramilitary banners etc ... https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...heet-237k-paid-in-fines-in-10-years-1-4559301

I don’t give a fook what they fookers do, it,s my club I care about, we have some fantastic songs but we want to keep singing songs that should have died years ago. I,ve sang them plenty times in the past, but it’s a different time and we need to learn, it can not continue.

There have been warnings posted on here and elsewhere before every European game recently warning us that FARE will be in attendance, we've gave them an open goal each time.

Wise up, mate. UEFA don't know the difference between Number One Platoon and Donald Where's Yer Troosers. The scum from FARE are telling them what should be defined as sectarian songs and demanding punishment. How could FARE reps from outside the UK know what is and isn't sectarian ?

Back