Third Strike = Expulsion from the Tournament

Rangers have more than enough evidence to prove the deliberate and long running campaign against our club by FARE to have us sanctioned. If FARE are anti racist, they can show where they've reported to UEFA the endless anti British racism in songs and chants by that mob across the city.
Forget about the tims. This is the biggest problem with our support at times

This has been explained to you multiple times. The three strike rule only applies for racist singing. They have not been found guilty of that yet.

This is not difficult to understand.
Ah right, so attacking players on the pitch is ok then just as long as you don’t sing a ‘naughty’ song that might offended a bigot.

And what has that got to do with us being 2 strikes away from getting expelled from the tournament for sectarian chanting?

It is FARE who are presenting UEFA with what they say is sectarian chanting. When did FARE become arbiters of what is and isn't sectarian ? UEFA can only believe what they are told and act accordingly. FARE hate our club and support.

Some are incapable of discussing issues in the Rangers support without justifying them against the misbehaviour of Celtic fans.

It’s utterly tragic to watch. Completely unable to accept responsibility.

Worrying as well. These people probably go to Ibrox like the rest of us and if they start their shite the club could get punished severely as a result.

How is this for fucking depressing...We might already be out of Europe as we sit here.

The st Jo's game was 5 games ago. We are just being pulled up for it now. If there were 2 occurrences in the games between, we could be sitting here waiting for the sanctions to hit. We could win handsomely next week and see ourselves expelled the day after.

How fucking defiant will idiots be if that happens?

It is FARE who are presenting UEFA with what they say is sectarian chanting. When did FARE become arbiters of what is and isn't sectarian ? UEFA can only believe what they are told and act accordingly. FARE hate our club and support.

This is all a complete irrelevance. If FARE are deciding that the Billy Boys is sectarian and we are getting severely punished as a result, there's nothing we can do about it if UEFA agree with them. UEFA are judge, jury and executioner. End of story.

It looks that way. Either play by the rules or don’t attend European games. I don’t care which one you pick.
I behave when I go to games so I am most certainly not part of the problem but this shambles needs sorted. FARE are totally unfit for purpose. They exist merely to punish Rangers and it’s high time the club extracted it’s finger from it’s arse and started defending itself and asking questions/highlighting the current agenda.

Last edited:
Can you read?

When that happens we’ll deal with it.

Until it does, let’s concentrate on the actual problem.
We will deal with it?
No, we won't, cause there is no one at the club with a spine to deal with it.

That is my underlying point in all of this.

The club couldn't back the fans after a crushing incident at Kilmarnock and when they released a statement over a week later it got laughed at.
The club done nothing when the Motherwell fans tried to go ahead with us during a pitch invasion.
The club done nothing when Hibs fans invaded the pitch, attacking our players, staff, and fans.
The club done nothing after our fans had to sit and look at hanging effigies in an old firm.

There were plenty of avenues the club could take on each of those occasions, what did they do on every occasion?
Release a statement and got their belly tickled.

Now we've been targeted again while others get off the hook and no one can even ask why?
No one can say "right we are going to do A) B) and C) to stop this singing, but where is the equality"?

Someone needs to step in, or step up, and actually support us.

They and I mean everyone in Scottish football and political circles tried to kill us off but we survived.It's time to get this sorted or we are in danger of killing ourselves.

We will deal with it?
No, we won't, cause there is no one at the club with a spine to deal with it.

That is my underlying point in all of this.

The club couldn't back the fans after a crushing incident at Kilmarnock and when they released a statement over a week later it got laughed at.
The club done nothing when the Motherwell fans tried to go ahead with us during a pitch invasion.
The club done nothing when Hibs fans invaded the pitch, attacking our players, staff, and fans.
The club done nothing after our fans had to sit and look at hanging effigies in an old firm.

There were plenty of avenues the club could take on each of those occasions, what did we do on every occasion?
Release a statement and got their belly tickled.

Now we've been targeted again while others get off the hook and no one can even ask why?
No one can say "right we are going to do A) B) and C) to stop this singing, but where is the equality"?

Someone needs to step in, or step up, and actually support us.
I have absolutely no faith in your ability to refrain from sectarian singing.

Maybe this will make the idiots understand.

They never will.

This is why I take issue with the punishment. The folk who get punished aren’t the ones singing the songs. Nothing more than a huge virtue signalling exercise from UEFA.

Fvck them

We as fans have been warned numerous times but yet To some warnings are never enough.

Maybe after this they might learn but I won’t be holding my breath.
If we don't take the warning here, the club must start banning people and as many as required for folks to understand that the club is more important than any song. We are past the point of "what about them", fvck them , we nearly lost the club before, I don't want to ever feel like that again.

Im amazed by some of the comments on FF today. Supposedly it's big bad FARE that's the problem, and not the singing that for years we've been told isn't allowed. You have people like nithsdale that has said they will continue to sing at home games. Well I guarantee that the punishment will be replicated there.

Stop fucking singing the song you know fine well aren't allowed!

I have absolutely no faith in your ability to refrain from sectarian singing.
You have no faith that someone you don't even know can't not sing sectarian songs? Yet you have faith the club will support us when the time comes despite 4 examples of times it never?
I have absolutely no faith that you understand what faith is.

This is all a complete irrelevance. If FARE are deciding that the Billy Boys is sectarian and we are getting severely punished as a result, there's nothing we can do about it if UEFA agree with them. UEFA are judge, jury and executioner. End of story.

FARE have had a free hand to present anything to UEFA to ensure sanctions against our club. If you reckon that's irrelevant, then don't complain when the goalposts are moved again by FARE to include anything else they themselves decide is sectarian or offensive.

What exactly do you want the club to do? Get UEFA to change their rules so we can sing sectarian songs? Do you really think that’s what the club should do just to suit a few knuckle dragging morons in our support who claim singing sectarian songs at football matches is part of their ‘culture’.

So fellow bears who sing songs you consider bad and/or really bad are knuckle dragging morons?

I realise the song list can be changed. But you do have to understand the hypocrisy and corruption going on here.

My problem with this whole shambles is what us deemed acceptable and what isn't.

Anything mentioning the Pope or 19th Century Terrorists is clearly not acceptable.

Police Scotland, Scottish Courts and UEFA agree on this.

Numerous Orange/Loyalist/Unionist songs/chants are what is the grey area.

A cop may deem a song offensive however the courts don't. Similarly UEFA view a song as not offensive however the FARE representative obviously will.

What we need is a list of what we can sing. Lots of Loyalist songs are in reference to WW1 and not related to the troubles.

We need to cleanse Rangers songs of the Pope, 19th Century Terrorists and IRA. If we don't and the brain dead continue we'll lose a fortune in money, players and management.

So are strikes 2 and 3 already in the post from the Progres and Midtylland games?

You are advocating open warfare on uefa and FARE. I'm genuinely interested in how you think Rangers should go about this.
I would actually like the club to speak out against the double standards being used against us and the mentally challenged influence in sanctions being brought against us.
Alas it seems there are still Rangers fans who think that if we keep running away, they will stop chasing us. They will never stop.

If we don't take the warning here, the club must start banning people and as many as required for folks to understand that the club is more important than any song. We are past the point of "what about them", fvck them , we nearly lost the club before, I don't want to ever feel like that again.
It’s the usual shite, see it every European game where morons crawl out the woodwork just because it’s europe,

Standing in the middle of stairs out their tits facing everyone trying to get billy boys going.

That is then down to stewarding/policing, when they see this type just get them to fvck.

They’re only killing our reputation and it sickens me along with many others

FARE have had a free hand to present anything to UEFA to ensure sanctions against our club. If you reckon that's irrelevant, then don't complain when the goalposts are moved again by FARE to include anything else they themselves decide is sectarian or offensive.

Its irrelevant because there is fuckall we can do about it mate. What is going to make you realise that? There is zero, zilch, that we can do about UEFA's decisions. If they decide that FARE are right, then tough. We have to deal with it. Just fucking accept it.

Strike two - progres?
Strike three - the Danes?

They better not

Wouldn’t surprise me. The fact it’s taken until now shows up UEFA‘s incompetence. We should have been given an opportunity to respond straight after St Joseph’s.

And yet so many of our fans are seemingly unable to grasp this.

Its irrelevant because there is fuckall we can do about it mate. What is going to make you realise that? There is zero, zilch, that we can do about UEFA's decisions. If they decide that FARE are right, then tough. We have to deal with it. Just fucking accept it.

Yes and no mate. We need to play by their rules, I absolutely agree, but that shouldn’t stop us challenging FARE’s agenda at the same time.

Stop the songs, but in doing so, allow us to fairly challenge the corruption.

This is a targeted attack on our club and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to fucking waken up.

Never mind "forget about ceptic" - they should be out the tournament already for sectarian singing and assaulting players with missiles.

Sectarian singing should be banned from football not just Ibrox.

I wish someone at the club would fucking grow a pair and fight back.

Yes we need to change, yes we need stop the singing, but for %^*& sake someone demand equality and a level playing field.
Why do we keep going back to celtic? This is about our behaviour not theirs. We need to look after ourselves and not bother what they do.

We sound like petulant children, aye but celtic..... who gives a %^*& about them. %^*& them.

We badly need the revenue that European matches brings. It helps us buy better players snd gives us memorable nights that go into our folklore.

Apart from acting like normal human beings, is the threat of losing this not enough for the knuckleheads in our support?

Yes and no mate. We need to play by their rules, I absolutely agree, but that shouldn’t stop us challenging FARE’s agenda.
How can we realistically challenge FARE when we’ve just been found guilty (rightly so) of sectarian singing?

We have no leverage here while we continue to sing these songs.

Back