This ‘10 in a row’ fallacy

Biffa

No Bear I know, or hear from, is intersted in stopping their tainted run.

We are only focused on winning for ourselves.

It’s about 55. It’s about glory. It’s about return of our pride. It’s about OUR achievement.

The Bheggers’ chat about conspiracy to stop 10 in a row and so called media thinking we are desperate to stop them, have it all wrong.

We are (and always will be) The People.

It's about completing the Journey and winning 55.

Doing so symbolizes that we are once again the best in the country.

From the top to the bottom and back again. That's our vision.

But let's not pretend we don't want to do it before they get 10, regardless of how much stock you would put in that achievement given they had to kick their only competition out the league to come close to accomplishing it.

It's all nonsense.

Firstly they have won 7, not 9, so far.

Secondly they are the ones banging on about it. They have had it easy the last 7 years and they know it. 7 empty wins with no real challenge. Now they have some competition and they don't know what to

They won't make 10. That's the truth and they know it.

It’s been argued before on here about stopping 10 in a row. For me 55 will hurt them more than 10 in a row does us, but I can see why others want the 10 stopped. No matter what, when the news of Rangers winning the Scottish title for the 55th time is spread throughout the world it will be the happiest day of my life.

It’s been argued before on here about stopping 10 in a row. For me 55 will hurt them more than 10 in a row does us, but I can see why others want the 10 stopped. No matter what, when the news of Rangers winning the Scottish title for the 55th time is spread throughout the world it will be the happiest day of my life.

It’s about 55. It’s about glory. It’s about return of our pride. It’s about OUR achievement.

The Bheggers’ chat about conspiracy to stop 10 in a row and so called media thinking we are desperate to stop them, have it all wrong.

If there was a conspiracy to stop them getting 10 in a row they wouldn't be getting anywhere near their goal to start with,and we wouldn't have been out the top flight either.

We know and they know that it would be a hollow "achievement". They've got 2 - at a push 3 - titles that we (their only competition in this country) were in a position to do anything about. It's the same as the "new club" stuff. They can say what they like but they ALL know the truth. It's all just a front for their massive inferiority complex.

However, all that said. I do desperately want us to stop them before 10. Not just because we've waited long enough, but that they've been talking and singing about it since they were on 5 and the GIRFUY would be unlike anything we've ever done to them before.

Couldn't care less.
The vast majority of people on here post about 55. TIAR isn't mentioned that much.
TIAR is something Timothy talks about but 55 scares the hell out of them.
TIAR is their equivalent of a last meal on Death Row. You'll enjoy it but ultimately the electric chair of 55 is coming.
They can enjoy NIAR, TIAR, EIAR, etc. 55 looms large and it is undeniable.

Of course, regards 55, the sooner the better.

I might surprised they haven’t put five stars on their strip in order to try and get one over us. What they wouldn’t explain though is that it’s five asterisks for the first five years of this run they are on.

It’s both

I don’t care if the Uber disapprove, stopping 10 is absolutely massive for me.

Say what you want, sadly, in 20 years time, when people look back, the mentally challengeds won’t have an asterisk next to their wins.

If 55 comes after 10, it will have lost a certain edge to it, for me, anyway.

Sorry but I disagree with the OP.

I’m old enough to remember vividly the disappointment when we lost out on 10.

I want them to feel the same now as I did then

I couldn’t give a sh*t about ten in a row.

It’s more the CL windfall and the artificial financial gap it creates that worries me more.

I don’t think they’ll do ten, I’m confident Gerrard will win the league this season or next. Getting into the Europa league was massive for us.

The tainted titles stuff would be of small consolation. Them winning 10 would be sore and for anyone not to care then what’s the point?

I just want us to win something again, preferably the league.

Their claims of a potential 10 are quite silly really. Like, who gives a %^*&? Look at he facts.

It's all nonsense.

Firstly they have won 7, not 9, so far.

Secondly they are the ones banging on about it. They have had it easy the last 7 years and they know it. 7 empty wins with no real challenge. Now they have some competition and they don't know what to

They won't make 10. That's the truth and they know it.
You can’t blame them for us being crap.
They’re entitled to lord it over us but for the years we were in the top division.
They had four seasons of absolutely no challenge whatsoever when we weren’t there.
They can kid themselves on that winning these four is a great achievement but, we know the truth.

Saying anyone is out to stop 10 in a row is akin to saying Liverpool are in a good position to stop Man City getting 4 in a row this year.

This is the same as the rebuilding process-easy to be pragmatic and above the pain of them winning as that happens-in theory.

Living through it is a lot lot tougher for Bears. Doesn't matter what you split it the pain and backlash of each subsequent title for them means another unsuccessful season for us.

It's pointless to argue that 'we' don't care if they get 10. Maybe some genuinely don't but most Rangers fans do, and it's pretty normal. It's secondary to just winning the thing for our own sake though.

Hate the way people are talking about this fkn 10 in a row... they've not won 8!

I don't want them winning fuk all.

We have a real chance this season and certainly next season we should be looking to win the league

Like many other Bears, we lived through their 9 in a row and a European cup win, and did we give up on our club and slink away ? Did we fook. Its killing those scum that they thought they'd buried us for good, and they failed. We'll still be here even if they do achieve 10, and that hurts them more.

I think people will down play it, but there are more important reasons why we want to win a title sooner than later other than 10inaR. The thing is, they are deluded and believe that they wont ever be toppled, the thing is you can see it through out history that the balance of power shifts. Its shifting back to us and if it shifts quick enough before they get 10. I am certain it will cause deaths among them.

I could brush off 10 in a row no bother, we all know that there was no real challenge for years. Just want us to win the league for us.

I’ve never understood how bears can think this. 9 in a row must’ve meant nothing to you then.

Stopping ten is all I care about. That’s just how I feel. The idea of the legacy of Gazza and Laudrup being destroyed by pond life scum like Scott Brown is nightmare stuff for me.

Also, we go on about the meltdown they’ll have when we get 55. It’s true they will go berserk, but only if 55 is the title that stops 10. They won’t care if we stop 11 or beyond. Liewell will be standing there with a big grin on his face and the scum fans will be celebrating along with us.

No, we need to stop 10. Even if we end up needing to downsize and lose the league the season after that’s fine I could live with that.

After everything we have been through winning that title and making it 55 is all that matters to me.

By f.uck we have got a chance this season.

Then the house of cards begins to collapse ;)

I don’t know where this “it’s all about stopping 10 in a row” stuff is coming from. I read the Davie Provan in the Sun thread, he’s saying same thing. It’s weird.
Ex-Celtic player talking garbage on why Rangers and signing good players. Yeah, it must be to stop 10 in a row. Only explanation eh?

Or maybe it’s to try to win the league this season or next season or the season after that?
Maybe Rangers fans aren’t obsessed with Celtic and just want to celebrate the next time we win the title for ourselves?
When that happens our first thought will be about our own club and the Bears across the world having the time of our lives - we won’t give Celtic a second thought.

And they hate that.

Back