This 10 day isolation by C****c

BlueRambo

Was it even 10 days ?
The day the story broke that 13 players & 3 staff had to isolate was Monday 11th (day of the Hivs game) and they returned Sunday 17th for training

No way was it 10 days

I don't know about the isolation timeframe but Lego muncher stated in an interview on Monday that they had a couple of days training done.

Was it even 10 days ?
The day the story broke that 13 players & 3 staff had to isolate was Monday 11th (day of the Hivs game) and they returned Sunday 17th for training

No way was it 10 days
10 days from last contact. Some were back on Sunday and some were back on Monday.

Was it even 10 days ?

No way was it 10 days
When the player tested positive - presumably on the Saturday - they go back and check for close contacts in the period from 48 hours before. Then calculate from that last contact. The guys sat close to Jullien would have 10 days from the flight. However, if someone sat with him at dinner on the Friday, for example, but nowhere near him on the bus/plane then their isolation would start from the Friday. Or even the Thursday if applicable. All dictated/assessed by Glasgow Health Board Track and Trace team I'd imagine.

It's 10 days from the test date... I've been isolating because of someone in the house testing positive. The track and trace people send a text with info and the date you can leave the house..

Was it even 10 days ?

No way was it 1

When did rules ever matter to celtic.

It's 10 days from the test date... I've been isolating because of someone in the house testing positive. The track and trace people send a text with info and the date you can leave the house..
It’s not. It’s 10 days from last contact. The reason you will be from date of test is because you live in the same house as them.

Was it even 10 days ?

No way was it 10 days
Wasn't Lennon interviewed Monday?Eight days after going to Arabpool on the bevvy?

Back