This Cinch and SPFL story is incredible and not getting enough traction in the press I wonder why?

I would love to know who these people were: "... some strong voices had discussed acting against Rangers."

Notwithstanding the specifics in this instance, it is yet another overall example of how poorly Scottish football is governed. No cohesion, ambition, support for a successful game.

I'm astounded other clubs are so agreeable to this trundling disaster.
tell the lot of them their directors are not welcome in our board room when we play them

79726-C28-168-F-41-A4-A9-C1-1-A068-CEF70-C7.jpg

A league body wanted a certain team to win the title to keep a sponsor is absolutely incredible and imagine the outcry if it was the other way about.

No wonder they were so eager to help a certain side with bringing forward the winter break and the amount of “honest” refereeing decisions in their favour and against us.

Sorry if there’s already a thread I couldn’t see it but I hope our club are all over this I’m absolutely stunned they are being so blatant getting their media poodle to put that out .

Dont forget the rule changes allowing clubs to sign players without work permits quickly followed by Celtic signing players from Japan and elsewhere.

Then there's the 5 sub rule designed to suit Angie's all out 60 minute attack.

Dont forget the rule changes allowing clubs to sign players without work permits quickly followed by Celtic signing players from Japan and elsewhere.

Then there's the 5 sub rule designed to suit Angie's all out 60 minute attack.

What was the work permit one?

What was the work permit one?

Players from abroad had to have a certain number of international caps to be able to get a work permit to come and play in Scotland. This was scrapped. I think it was after the season had started. Celtic then start buying Japanese players and others who wouldnt qualify. iirc.

Posted this on a different thread earlier.

The league winners medal this year is literally a gold version of the sleeve badge we don't wear on our kits but all the other teams do.

No way the league bosses or the sponsors wanted us to win the league.

Stop obsessing over the word conspiracy.
If The Filth used their significant influence to persuade friendly placemen running the SPFL that there was a good reason to propose a vote to totally re-arrange the fixture list, you have your damn conspiracy.
If they had put out feelers around others in the league such as that twat at Hibs and the corrupt fckrs at Dundee then you have even more of a conspiracy.
It doesn't need much of an imagination to wonder at what inducements were hinted at during these conversations, ffsake look at the season they managed to get the fckn league stopped and awarded in their favour and the totally repugnant actions of Dundee FC?

As for this constant use of conspiracy as if it instantly ridicules a suggestion of possible underhand actions, get yourself along to the Old Bailey most days of the week, the courtrooms are filled with criminal conspiracies on their indictments.

Exactly. The current people are there to look after celtics interests first. It should be no surprise when they actively look after celtics interests.

I believe this has happened and it will come out to show a bias has been and still is at play towards having the league sponsor advertised with the winners, as they are 4 years to run on this CINCH deal.
Could this deal be made null and void!

Players from abroad had to have a certain number of international caps to be able to get a work permit to come and play in Scotland. This was scrapped. I think it was after the season had started. Celtic then start buying Japanese players and others who wouldnt qualify. iirc.
How did that get passed? We should be able to exploit this rule if the players are good enough.

Celtic and their acolytes have been taking advantage of our respect for 'fair play' for decades. They play the opposite way, dirty, underhand, devious, criminal, to get their way.

Aa a support and aa a club we are far too naive and need to adopt a similar attitudevtowards them. It's only getting worse otherwise

The only way to deal with this is the board give Gio the backing to get his players in now and start next season on the front foot and blow this league apart . It's up to us to put all these c*nts in their place.
That would be great and they did do it previously but i worry about how difficult things are for Gio and the players when we expect to do well in europe. Tims also have a good side now which is quite consistent, cash to improve and even if they dont play so well theres always friendly officials looking for ways to drag them over the finishing line.

Guidi said on clyde about 8 years ago Celtic will never again have an issue with refs, he wouldnt tell anyone why he was so sure about it but so far hes been spot on. Every game is perfectly reffed they are not worried about this poor standard which our fans are always quick to point out and il bet they are not scared of VAR either because that can and no doubt will be manipulated same as everything else.

Folk that go on about dropped points and errors dont seem to understand you could say that about any team and just about any season. Theres always going to be a poor piggery performance/ time when our rivals played well, bad goals gifted or sitters blootered over the bar. It almost happened to Man City at the weekend with all their superstars and a manager so many on here believe is the very best. Over the season things were as close up here as they were in England but refs and moving fixtures has probably been the difference.

It seems the more loyal/passionate posters(not you) are now expecting perfection from the players to end debate or even cover up the issue with refs, it would be nice but it seems a hell of lot to ask of the management and players.

I still think there are troubles ahead for us re the Cinch deal. These bast@rds at the SPFL play dirty, I just hope we are prepared for what may come. There's no way Cinch are going to pay out the full monies due to the SPFL if the biggest club in the country don't comply.

How did that get passed? We should be able to exploit this rule if the players are good enough.

I believe they dont need to vote on all changes to the rules.

As you say we are able to exploit it too but dont you think it odd that Celtic immediately use it to their advantage? Same as the 5 sub rule. In my opinion both of these were done at the behest of one club.

It makes me laugh when people dismiss the idea of any dark dealings happening in the world. Governments and countries are built on foundations corruption.

The idea that poorly paid part time referees could be swayed by extra cash incentives is not the stuff of fantasy.

Whether or not that has happened here I don't know and I highly doubt anything will be done because of it.
The funniest part being that you won't find anyone on here who doesn't believe the SFA/SPFL work for celtc.

They moved winter breaks to suit them.
Appointed a compliance officer to suspend Rangers players whenever celtc decide.
Gave them a league title they didn't win.
Played a cup final in a different season to allow them a "treble".
Changed to the 5 sub rule when they were dropping like flies.

That's just a few off the top of my head, but no, the referees can't possibly cheat!

The funniest part being that you won't find anyone on here who doesn't believe the SFA/SPFL work for celtc.

Appointed a compliance officer to suspend Rangers players whenever celtc decide.

That's just a few off the top of my head, but no, the referees can't possibly cheat!
I have championed Willie Collum on here for a long time not necessarily being a good ref, but more importantly a fair one, well the last few months have proven to me a major shift in his officiating, same with ref walsh, cinch sponsorship played a major role in this.

I have championed Willie Collum on here for a long time not necessarily being a good ref, but more importantly a fair one, well the last few months have proven to me a major shift in his officiating, same with ref walsh, cinch sponsorship played a major role in this.

Yes, a noticeable change in both from my perspective too DB.

Do we all feel the likes of Roberston could fight our corner looks soft as shite?

We need to do away with the bridge builders and get some fight on our board.

Also suspending a scum player for sexual assault on an opponent (Christie on Alfie Dec 2019) when the player was injured to claim that they do pull up Celtic players for retrospective action......aye right!

I don’t think the SFA/SPFL have given direction on how to officiate against Rangers however I do believe there are now enough mentally challengeds amongst the referee/official fraternity to now have a real impact on how a season plays out. However I do think certain officials are deliberately selected for our matches.

What I do think has happened from those at Hampden is that a stance has been taken to not to help Rangers in any way what so ever. Even if our board were to come up with the best sponsorship deal ever, it would be binned no matter how advantageous it would be to the SPFL. Every decision and future planning will go against us.

Sporting integrity has gone straight out of the window when we are involved.

79726-C28-168-F-41-A4-A9-C1-1-A068-CEF70-C7.jpg

A league body wanted a certain team to win the title to keep a sponsor is absolutely incredible and imagine the outcry if it was the other way about.

No wonder they were so eager to help a certain side with bringing forward the winter break and the amount of “honest” refereeing decisions in their favour and against us.

Sorry if there’s already a thread I couldn’t see it but I hope our club are all over this I’m absolutely stunned they are being so blatant getting their media poodle to put that out .
"I know there had been growing dissatisfaction from Cinch about Ranger's lack of cooperation"...a car sales company, a fucking car sales company are bending the will of Scottish Football authorities.

They can shove their arrogance up their arse.

As for Ewing Grahame, they can shove their article up their fucking arse, sucking off a cars sales company and making out as though Rangers losing the title was a good result for Scottish Football!

If you'd asked me a year ago, Walsh and Collum are the 2 refs I'd have picked as the best in Scotland.

Likewise, with Collum, he always has a mistake in him but you could usually look at one that went your way to balance it.

It may or may not be the cinch deal, it may have been officiating in front of crowds again, but they have got rapidly worse over the course of a year with Collums shitshow on saturday being the culmination of it.

Latest posts

Back