This Guy Piatek - How Good?

Superrangers

So, I will preface this by saying, I don’t watch Serie A. I see it as a pointless procession, won by Juve but there seems to be increasing talk about the Pole Piatek. Having gone from Poland to a lesser serie A side and then Milan, he seems to maintain his regular striking record.

How good is he, from those who watch him? How far can he go?

If AC Milan can keep him he will go on to be one of the most prolific strikers in CA history. His hold up plan spin offs and finishing is second to none.

So, I will preface this by saying, I don’t watch Serie A. I see it as a pointless procession, won by Juve but there seems to be increasing talk about the Pole Piatek. Having gone from Poland to a lesser serie A side and then Milan, he seems to maintain his regular striking record.

How good is he, from those who watch him? How far can he go?
Not a patch on Alfredo

Seen 3 games on the box recently, general play I was shaking my head at times, but see in and around the box he is a different animal! Could be a steal of the Century this, getting shot of Higuain and getting an absolute goal machine replacement.
Tbf coming in at the same time as Paqueta has benefited him massively, great foil for each other.
Mad to think a strike pairing like that is a bargain at over £60m !!

He's only 23. I've tipped Jakub Świerczok playing in Bulgaria to be another steal. Could get him for under the 4m it cost Genoa for Piatek

Back