This is a genuine tweet.

Aside from the crass and insensitive subject matter, given the Lego muncher has turned his back on Scotland (again), even just as a football opinion, why is it important for anyone other than Scum fans if Scott Brown gets a break?!

A silver lining for pricks of the world I suppose.
What a monstrosity of a paper. Few will be sorry when it folds

they embraced the Catholic and Celtic readers and to compound their ineptitude they followed it up by becoming a Nat fanzine .

Yet , they wonder why their paper is heading for the bin
It's just another classic example of once you let mentally challengeds gain control any organisation, be it a business from national newspapers to your local golf club, they'll turn it to shit within a couple of years.

Also, what does he need respite for when his team is already 10-13 points clear and pumped out of Europe anyway? It’s not like the seasons gonna be finished. The guy has played under zero pressure (domestically) for most of his career. Why does the herald care if he’s rested or not?

The Herald was pretty bad in the 1980’s before they started pandering to the filth. Back then it was for the luvvies and there were numerous damaging articles about Rangers and the support. Some of them written by none other than James Traynor.

I've got some good news and I've got some bad news for you son.

Your Granda died this morning, but on the plus side ... Scott Brown is getting a much needed break which could prolong his playing career!!

...You're still thinking about your Granda aren't you?

Last edited:
Also, what does he need respite for when his team is already 10-13 points clear and pumped out of Europe anyway? It’s not like the seasons gonna be finished. The guy has played under zero pressure (domestically) for most of his career. Why does the herald care if he’s rested or not?
Because the herald want what's best for the scum

I have no idea how Twitter actually works.But is it definitely an official output from the publication or just some random inbred lowlife tweeting scummyness?
Either way, it's disgusting.
Who actually owns the Herald these days? Surely they must see such social media output as unacceptable?

Not one bit surprised.
Scottish journalism has been poisoned and will never recover.

Brown's claim to fame will be captain of the club with the biggest aggregate hammerings ever in Europe for a Scottish club. :D

Reactions: 8-1
He should visit the ICU’s across Scotland and tell that wee gem to the poor souls in there right now, should perk them up a bit in their fight against covid-19.

Silver lining FFS, go away and gie’s peace!

Back