This is a genuine tweet.

What fair-minded observer would begrudge Celtic, who have played almost 80 per cent of their league games, the title? They have been by far and away the most consistent and impressive performers. Could Rangers, whose loss of form this year has been spectacular, really topple them? It would take a collapse of Devon Loch proportions by the current runaway leaders to do so.

So Im not being fair minded if I think the league should be null and void? That line may as well read 'What Celtic-minded observer would begrudge Celtic.... '

or maybe what if read '

What fair-minded observer would begrudge the league being declared null and void '

They're really setting an agenda here.
Shameful.

For a shameless mob who think serial child abuse and open support for terrorists is only a minor embarrassment at worst and something to be proud of at best, those sick comments probably hit the nail right on the head - to their warped thought processes.
Is there a barrel anywhere in the world those disgusting slugs have not scraped the bottom of?
Ardoyne, there is nothing that rotten mob say or do has any place in our society,the things they have done to those poor boys should have seen them closed down many years ago.

I hope Rangers have the lawyers prepared and ready for a war for what's round the corner btw.

The level of sinister propaganda tactics to try and hand them this title when the world is gripped by a virus pandemic is absolutely deplorable.

Shameful Club, Shameful History, and a stain on Football since there rancid formation.

So Im not being fair minded if I think the league should be null and void? That line may as well read 'What Celtic-minded observer would begrudge Celtic.... '

or maybe what if read '

What fair-minded observer would begrudge the league being declared null and void '

They're really setting an agenda here.
Shameful.
That's what I thought right away,what they mean let's be only fair minded to Celtic we all know they couldn't care less about Dundee Utd but it makes them look fair minded to mention them.

Cached version of the original tweet

and this is a picture of that cached page. Unbelievable.

TWPjC6x.png

You would think it has to be a joke but it would certainly be no surprise. Unbelievable that they think that is OK.

The herald have some belters on their payroll that Grahem mc Garry is a number one fan cheerleader of theirs along with the outher bird i wouldnt even mention her name as she is so obvious against us but the silver lining is news paper print editions are going down the tubes with people like this its no surprise

The herald have some belters on their payroll that Grahem mc Garry is a number one fan cheerleader of theirs along with the outher bird i wouldnt even mention her name as she is so obvious against us but the silver lining is news paper print editions are going down the tubes with people like this its no surprise

Yeah but people keep them alive by sharing links to their websites and their official social media accounts and those of the individual journalists.

I realise people might not be tech savvy and not understand how just posting a link might benefit them but it does. You don't have to understand why, just stop doing it.

Go to the herald website RIGHT NOW and what's the top story? An important update on the pandemic sweeping the planet? The Alex salmond acquittal story.......no it's award septic the title now. There are no words ,let's just leave it there.

Fucking hell.

That's an abomination of a headline.

Back