This is a must watch

Guess the only vocabulary this egit has got is “Fu*****” as is said before its their lack of education.

English c*nts who support Celtic disgust me.
Was actually going to ask the wee weirdo how he got into supporting Celtic but he's turned the comments off. I'm the same - how an English person could support that club I have no idea. You'd need to be genuinely weird and messed up at the same time.

As above, he needs his hard drive checked out as there is something seriously wrong with the lad.

Got a feeling he thinks it isn’t good enough. Dread to think what he would’ve thought if he watched the full game

English c*nts who support celtic disgust me.
How anyone from England can support those British hating, terrorist supporting, paedo harbouring qunts is truly beyond me.

Wank of a guy
I remember many years ago hearing a celtc fan from England on a radio phone in, talking about getting grief when going to games, and how it had got so bad that he had to feign a Scottish accent in pubs. The only thing I could think was: why oh why do you support the bstrds in that case?

Can we just take a minute and think here, this is what they are like after one loss and a draw. If they had been through what we have the last few years there would be none of them left. They haven't had to deal with this in over 8 years and I AM LOVING IT

Reactions: ao2
The irony of talking about Lennon with mental health issues, while he clearly has them aswell

Last edited:
Back