This is a must watch

457145434apollo-rocket-blast-off-rocket-animated-gif-image.gif

He seems like the type that when he has had a shite, he shouts "finished" and his mum still comes up and wipes his arse for him.

A complete wrong 'un.

Hard drive needs checked at earliest opportunity.

How anyone from England can support those British hating, terrorist supporting, paedo harbouring qunts is truly beyond me.

Wank of a guy
Don't be so naive, ffs. Just because you're English doesn't mean you don't hate the British state. There's God knows how many more English hate the Crown than the Scots, Irish and Welsh combined.

Well atleast he stated we were 15 points clear back then and lost because of behind the scenes! Oh and lololol

Looking at his Adidas top the lettering is blue , no chance I’d own/wear one with green in it !!
Just me that’s like that ? Genuinely don’t own anything with green not that’s the way my dad brought me up !!

I actually feel bad about that post haha, didnt mean to offend any English bears out there :eek:
No offence taken mate. Ricky Gervais was talking about the use of the word in Scotland, said a Glaswegian copper in uniform recognised him once and said
"you're a funny cvnt though". Gervais took it as a compliment. I'd put a smiley emoji on here normally now but I can't find the cvnts anymore.

You can see and hear the bit where he ramps up the faux outrage for the vid. Speccy ride. Definitely not had his hole yet either.

The absolute hatred he has for his own club is off the scale, his abuse of his club's own French player must surely be classed as racism?

I lived and worked in Stockport for a few years early 2000, most either had no interest in Scottish football or preferred us. Met a few who supported them, will never understand it pal.

Its just depends who you come across. The factory i use to deliver too in South Yorkshire. Plenty of them. Even none scottish football fans use to mock me about them.

Back