This is a must watch

Worse than this clown is Oirish Mick.
He streams for over two hours of what is supposed to be a "watchalong". The guy is deranged.
I had a look at his pain for today.
In this short five minutes you'll see him in his sunglasses, kissing pictures on his wall, showing his chest and pretending to cry when they went 3-2 up. His sheep mask meltdown at the end is mental and is 100% essential viewing.

I commented on his last video on you tube by saying "your teeth remind me of a witchdoctors necklace" next thing comments were turned off.

Job done

Worse than this clown is Oirish Mick.
He streams for over two hours of what is supposed to be a "watchalong". The guy is deranged.
I had a look at his pain for today.
In this short five minutes you'll see him in his sunglasses, kissing pictures on his wall, showing his chest and pretending to cry when they went 3-2 up. His sheep mask meltdown at the end is mental and is 100% essential viewing.

If he’s live streaming & getting loads of views, he’s probably raking in the cash. So although it’s embarrassing & we love to laugh at him, he’s probably onto a winner.

He might not be English. I sound it but I’m not English.

I don’t think his videos are fuckin’ good enough, absolute fuckin’ rubbish. He needs to go :))

"Not good enough"
"Facking rubbish"
"As I said"

That's the beginnings of a new drinking game for this wee rodent's next meltdown and let's face it that will be Thursday night.

eric-cullen2.jpg

He’s back

Was actually going to ask the wee weirdo how he got into supporting Celtic but he's turned the comments off. I'm the same - how an English person could support that club I have no idea. You'd need to be genuinely weird and messed up at the same time.

As above, he needs his hard drive checked out as there is something seriously wrong with the lad.
I’ve met quite a few. Most of them pointed to their Irish heritage as the reason.

They truly are not normal people.

Drunk Celtic fan had sex with taxi​

A 36-year-old man has been found guilty of simulating sex on a taxi bonnet with his trousers at his ankles in a Fife street.​

By The Newsroom
Tuesday, 4th February 2020, 4:00 pm

The cabbie was shocked by the incident. The shocked cabbie had arrived to pick up a fare from a house when a drunk stranger jumped up on to the front of his van in broad daylight.

An elderly couple also claimed they saw David Bruce apparently having sex with a garden fence during the incident on May 25, in Russell Court,

After a trial at Dunfermline Sheriff Court, Bruce was found guilty of jumping on to the bonnet of a taxi with his trousers down and rub his genitals on the vehicle, simulate sexual intercourse and commit a breach of the peace.

user-matching
user-matching
user-matching
user-matching

They truly are not normal people.

Drunk Celtic fuckwit had sex with taxi​

A 36-year-old virgin has sex with a van​

The cabbie was shocked by the incident. The shocked cabbie had arrived to pick up a fare from a house when a drunk stranger jumped up on to the front of his van in broad daylight. He was heard to scream "My day has come. I am a man now".

user-matching
user-matching
user-matching
user-matching
Tbf those people carriers have some arse on them.

he is actually shaking with rage. Whilst i love it, get travel sick watching him as he's shaking so much

Back