This is brilliant, just brilliant

Incredible.

He'll have many a disturbed night's rest replaying that one in his mind for the rest of his life!

Thats a complete mare. At least it was in a lower league match and early on in the season so its not a decider for the title or relegation.

And at least his team was 2-0 up. The only reason guys like VanVossen and Iwulemo are remembered is because the result didn't go their way so people with a vested interested remember it more vividly and longer.

And at least his team was 2-0 up. The only reason guys like VanVossen and Iwulemo are remembered is because the result didn't go their way so people with a vested interested remember it more vividly and longer.
Article says they lost 3-2 though.

We won 1-0 the Van Vossen night did we not? Gazza missed a penalty then Goram saved HugeDonkeys penalty in the last ten minutes. One of the most mental games I've been to.

You're having a 'mare mate.
We won the Van Vossen game.

That is a shocker. He must have had a bet on another player to score first

You're having a 'mare mate.
We won the Van Vossen game.

Did we? Did it not finish 1-1? Or 0-0?

%^*& me im getting old and losing my memory. I blame my mates as watching the thistle game I made the same point about Candieas miss and they all agreed. Not one of them corrected me. Pricks! :D

Seen other howlers to match Van Vossen yet it is always him that gets mentioned. Remember McGeady for example missing an absolute stomewall sitter and it never gets the same attention as PVV, then the mhanky miss not so long ago against Rangers but can’t even remember which one. As if to further my point

We won 1-0 the Van Vossen night did we not? Gazza missed a penalty then Goram saved HugeDonkeys penalty in the last ten minutes. One of the most mental games I've been to.
I thought so.

Think the OP is actually the guy in the clip and trying to divert attention.....

Seen other howlers to match Van Vossen yet it is always him that gets mentioned. Remember McGeady for example missing an absolute stomewall sitter and it never gets the same attention as PVV, then the mhanky miss not so long ago against Rangers but can’t even remember which one. As if to further my point

Was it not Bratislava away McGeady misses from 1 yard out?? Turned out to be vital in aggregate score.

Partick Roberts in the cup against us.

Jeezo I thought it would have been easier to score. He will have many a sleepless night after that.

The McGeady one is the one I always point to. It was against Artmedia in the game they lost 5-0.

They won the 2nd leg 4-0 and that chance would have given them the away goal. He's pretty much under the bar when he misses it. It's equally as bad as the PVV one and cost them £15m.

It's at 2 minutes here...

Back