This is how it feels to be Rangers chant

Surely the last line of this should be changed to ‘Steven Gerrard stopped yer 10 in a row’ as opposed to Lisbon Lions?
So, today for instance it was Big Shane Duffy won’t see 10 in a row

against Arsenal it was Kieran Tierney won’t see 10 in a row

I started it in GF6 when Duffy came on the park as Bombscare Duffy

Was just lifting off around the ground and the Rangers team had the cheek to come out tunnel and interrupt.

It was Duffy all game

It was Tierney last week

Plenty mileage in it.

Keep trying. Fail.

‘This is how it feels to be Rangers. 55 titles you know’

You ever sung it ? Been at a game ? Just checking.
You know what I mean, that song is years old.

I sang it 4 years ago in Luxembourg, thought it would have been retired when it stopped making sense.

Getting it up them about their failed 'ten' is not to the detriment of our 55

Love 55
Love laughing at their failed 'ten'

Not mutually exclusive

Everyone at the game today was enjoying it anyway
I didn’t like people singing it when I genuinely feared they where going to get 10.

They absolutely hate that we sing it now, long may it continue!

You know what I mean, that song is years old.

I sang it 4 years ago in Luxembourg, thought it would have been retired when it stopped making sense.
It does make sense. Unless you DO think they’ll see 10 in a row?

It’s always good to laugh at them, reminding them of the utter heartbreak they endured not reaching their fabled ‘10’.

I will be awarded many staunch points for this comment but I hate how we have multiple songs mentioning 10 in a row and none for 55
You've had a shocker here. The song this thread is about mention 55 and there's also four lads had a dream!

Staunch points, aye right!

You've had a shocker here. The song this thread is about mention 55 and there's also four lads had a dream!

Staunch points, aye right!
I don’t think it’s really that big of a deal in all honesty mate

I just wish we had more songs about 55 rather than mentions within songs about 10 in a row or lyric changes in old songs

I think it’s airbrushing the history that they never won 9

I don’t think it’s really that big of a deal in all honesty mate

I just wish we had more songs about 55 rather than mentions within songs about 10 in a row or lyric changes in old songs

I think it’s airbrushing the history that they never won 9
It's nothing to do with misrepresenting history. If Gerrard had stopped them winning the league last season he would have still stopped them doing the ten. It doesn't matter if they were a 8, 9 or 8.75 in a row they didn't get to the 10!

The song was always a defiant %^*& you. Now that we’ve actually won 55 it should just be put to bed, especially now we have that new Gerrard song
Yeah but when it can be directed at Duffy/Tierney or any other player it’s a great way to get under their skin a little

The next line being 'this is how it feels to be small' seemed like it was suitable for them and their club.
Then the whole song becomes about them though, the way we do it now is pretty good. I wouldn't mind us fully tearing into them, especially if we really establish dominance again over this season and coming seasons. In about 2009/10 I used to join in with my Man Utd supporting mates who used to wind up our City mate with "This is how it feels to be City/this is how it feels to be small". That all changed pretty soon after, but it was funny while it lasted.

He did really though, because if we didn't win the league last season none of that would have mattered.
I get that but it'll always be 8 and a vote, if we claim last season stopped the ten it's accepting them as being worthy winners of 9 in a row

This is how it feels to be Rangers
This is how it feels be small
We signed Dean Sheils
You signed no one at all

:oops:
This is how it feels to be Rangers
You know what it's like to be small
This is how it feels like
When you win fuck all

Mate it’s down as 9 no matter what folk think, need to get over it

Ahahaha imagine going to your bed at night or waking up in the morning and trying to convince yourself it wasn’t 10 in a row we stopped and getting angry that we mention it in a song.

Pathetic behaviour man, twist the knife any time we can that song hurts them and anything to do with the holy grail ahahaha %^*& them all.

Back