This is our story - Inside Hearts

Its pretty boring and can't believe how much it looks run by amateurs.

What do people think about that dining on the pitch, my first thought was I can't believe they allowed that. But then thought imagine end of the season, we have won 55 and they do a special VIP meet and greet at Ibrox, couple of players, dinner on the pitch, the victories against celtic on the big screens in the background... How much would people pay for that. Realistically could sell 100 tickets at £750 - £1000 each?! End of season anyway.

I remember Rangers done it about 15 years ago - one of the sponsors organised it. Jim Davidson was the compere.

She saved them from going bust, cleared their debt and built them a new stand. What exactly is disastrous about that? Her only fault was being far too loyal to Craig Levein.

My impression of Ann Budge is that she came across as a sincere and decent individual who cares deeply for her club. She - along with the people who run Partick Thistle - did allow themselves to be played by Lawell's poodles at the SPFL but imo that was because they were not fly enough to deal with them. They know better now and it was a hard lesson for them.

My impression of Ann Budge is that she came across as a sincere and decent individual who cares deeply for her club. She - along with the people who run Partick Thistle - did allow themselves to be played by Lawell's poodles at the SPFL but imo that was because they were not fly enough to deal with them. They know better now and it was a hard lesson for them.

Ann Budge approached the SPFL the way a child would towards a lion and thinking it was just a big cat. Her naivety was staggering.

Thought this thread would be about the song based on McCrae's battalion 'Hearts of Glory' which is one of my favourite songs ever. Jealous of it and wish it was ours.

Last edited:

That's why Anne Budge didn't impress me, during the time when the SPFL / SFA debacle she was caught out by guys who were more diligent in football political affairs

What the %^*& was all the English rap all about? Stormzy playing while Stendel was unveiled was particularly cringe worthy.

Absolutely mental to think they had Locke, Levein, Macphee and Stendel all on the wage book at one time - John Robertson was on their staff not too long ago too.
Jim Jeffries and Andy Kirk on their staff now too, what the actual %^*& is going on there. Do they need to have at least 3 ex-managers on staff at all times?

Last episode was terrible. Wish they would come out and say what happened.

Will we ever find out why Dundee changed their vote, why the spfl were allowed to lie about funds, why the original vote wasn't accepted.

Haven't watched it but what happened with Stendel? The Barnsley fans and board were sick of him because he was constantly travelling back to Germany, sometimes twice a week. I think he lost a lot of goodwill at the Jambos after ditching the team to go home before the New Year derby.

Haven't watched it but what happened with Stendel? The Barnsley fans and board were sick of him because he was constantly travelling back to Germany, sometimes twice a week. I think he lost a lot of goodwill at the Jambos after ditching the team to go home before the New Year derby.
Clause in his contract to say,either party could end it if Hearts were relegated.

Back