This is our story - Inside Hearts

Without a decent fight? They tried everything and even took it to court. What else were you expecting them to do?

She was played like a fiddle.

Dangling carrots in front of her and she kept biting until it was clear they had been playing her all along.

by the time she took it to court, no lawman was Going to go nuclear on Scottish Football

Her problem is as Iv stated on this thread before, she’s too nice and lives in a world where people don’t back stab each other and it caused her to make a mess of her fight to stay in the premier.

Doncaster and the rest of the SPFL board had her running round in circles knowing they were delaying it all long enough.

Long term she will be a disaster for Hearts, but not as much of a disaster as the FOH when they take over, by which time she will have made a fair bit of money and I’ll be honest tried her best for the club she supports, but her best I don’t think will be good enough because she hasn’t got a clue on how to run a football club, she runs it like a normal office business.

The filming of McPhee made it a certainty that he would not get the managers job.
“If you run that way and turn this way, you pass to the captain (cannot remember his name).”
Cannot imagine any other manager running about the park, showing supposed professionals, what to do.
Naismith must have been thinking, “What the buck?”
The German was also a disaster that did not fire me up, never mind the players.
How they beat us, I will never know.
The defeats by them were really, really low points last season - shambolic

The Spurs one was pretty shit.

The Sunderland one... Unreal stuff. I don't care for them one bit but it's proper car crash television, I definitely recommend watching it :D

The Spurs one on Amazon is worth watching for Jose’s reaction to getting slagged on SSN alone.

Gary is a close pal of a fellow box holder in Club Deck. He’s been in box last 3 times we have played scum at Ibrox and I can absolutely confirm he has no time for the rats.
A really decent guy and has huge respect for our club.
Just shows I've been wrong all those years !.
Anytime we played Hearts he seemed to give his all,going in to tackles with gritted teeth etc and my impression was that he hated us.
I stand corrected.

Just shows I've been wrong all those years !.
Anytime we played Hearts he seemed to give his all,going in to tackles with gritted teeth etc and my impression was that he hated us.
I stand corrected.
I seen him in club deck lounge vs scum. Was jumping about like the rest of us when we scored.

It's all about the Rangers, even Jimmy Bell got a name check last night for complaining when his tea wasn't piping hot.

She was played like a fiddle.

Dangling carrots in front of her and she kept biting until it was clear they had been playing her all along.

by the time she took it to court, no lawman was Going to go nuclear on Scottish Football

Her problem is as Iv stated on this thread before, she’s too nice and lives in a world where people don’t back stab each other and it caused her to make a mess of her fight to stay in the premier.

Doncaster and the rest of the SPFL board had her running round in circles knowing they were delaying it all long enough.

Long term she will be a disaster for Hearts, but not as much of a disaster as the FOH when they take over, by which time she will have made a fair bit of money and I’ll be honest tried her best for the club she supports, but her best I don’t think will be good enough because she hasn’t got a clue on how to run a football club, she runs it like a normal office business.
She saved them from going bust, cleared their debt and built them a new stand. What exactly is disastrous about that? Her only fault was being far too loyal to Craig Levein.

She saved them from going bust, cleared their debt and built them a new stand. What exactly is disastrous about that? Her only fault was being far too loyal to Craig Levein.
She didn’t do it for nothing and will receive not only all the money she put in back, but will make money on the interest, include the tendering process for the new stand and the money her brother made on that and she and her family will have done well out of it , now I’m not saying she shouldn’t be congratulated for coming in and saving them because she absolutely should be praised for putting herself up for the job.

In terms of disastrous, time will tell on it but I am talking in a futures term, The whole structure at Hearts is a mess, Footballing wise more than anything, but infrastructure wise everything has been done on the cheap (an oxymoron when you consider they paid about 75% over for the new stand), she is then going to hand over to a Fans group who don’t have the deep pockets, but do have the football fans mindset, it’s a recipe for disaster which is why long term she won’t be seen as such the saviour as she is just now, and the FOH will be the poster boys for how not to run a football club as a fans initiative.

If Budge had walked into an IT Company and took them out of admin, she would have done the perfect job, but running a football club like a normal office business is where she has went wrong.

some of the scenes with her simply show why hearts are in the position they are in, football management wise she is utterly clueless 5-6 years down the line.

Is it common practice to eat pizza after a game? Seen few semi pro players i know munching one but didn't think you'd have professionals having one. Reminds me of the Pep book where Bayern used to have cakes laid out for them after a match and he got it stopped.

Just started watching this

First game our 1-1 draw. Reminder of how frustrating we were at times and how many points we dropped against dross

Is it common practice to eat pizza after a game? Seen few semi pro players i know munching one but didn't think you'd have professionals having one. Reminds me of the Pep book where Bayern used to have cakes laid out for them after a match and he got it stopped.
Yeah, worked as an analyst for a club and as the away side we would regularly receive pizzas after the game in a takeaway box from the home side.

Arsenal used to do it. I suppose it's a way of loading carbs after a game. They wouldn't be greasy fat laden.

I'm no expert on nutrition but after burning about 1000 calories after a match. Eating a pizza is probably the quickest and best way to refuel the muscle glycogen stores etc

I found it interesting , I’m not a hearts hater , I thought it was scandalous them being relegated but there you go .
I’m missing my football on a Saturday afternoon , that hospitality last night gave me an idea for my big birthday in 3 years time - hopefully we’re allowed back in by then (Ibrox obviously )

Carb loading, most pro athletes do it after an event.

Hopefully the final episode which I assume is focusing on the Covid turmoil, the vote etc. is a lot better and the documentary makers dig a bit deeper. Hearts were a shambles in the league last season but 2 episodes in with them sitting bottom of the league but other than the occasional end of a match footage where you can hear fans booing no one seems overly bothered about where they are. There's no players / managers raging in the dressing room after a bad result, they've not managed to interview or show an interview of a fan that's raging with how it's going if the narrator wasn't telling you where they were in the league you could be forgiven for thinking the season is going so-so rather than being a disaster.

I found it interesting , I’m not a hearts hater , I thought it was scandalous them being relegated but there you go .

Nor was I, actually worked in Edinburgh and considered them infinitely superior to the leith spoon burners. However, take a wee peek at their JKB site and see the venom directed at Rangers and Rangers fans. Not all of them by a long shot but those that do indulge are right up there with the mentally challengeds almost.
Feck them, and the flea-bitten old donkey they rode in on. :p

It’s pretty easy to se why they were bottom. Stendel is bloody awful. Imagine the level of the other candidates if he was the best.

Think back to some of the crackers we had before Gerrard showed up. We're in no position to mock Hertz, or anybody else.

Found the Sunderland one a struggle and never got through the 2 seasons.
Not bothered with any of the others due to that.
This one might be more interesting as it’s a Scottish club and the reaction to the SPFL votes will definitely be interesting.
Any overseas bears watched this? What’s the best way to do so?

Amateur hour I thought, didn't show them up in a particularly good light.
But...fucking good enough for them!

Found the Sunderland one a struggle and never got through the 2 seasons.
Not bothered with any of the others due to that.
This one might be more interesting as it’s a Scottish club and the reaction to the SPFL votes will definitely be interesting.
Any overseas bears watched this? What’s the best way to do so?
I've just got round to watching Sunderland till I die, aside from Bain, it's enjoyable imo.

The start of this episode reminded me about the dodgy antics of Doncaster. I hope this hasn’t been forgotten about and behind the scenes moves are being made to eventually topple him

Its pretty boring and can't believe how much it looks run by amateurs.

What do people think about that dining on the pitch, my first thought was I can't believe they allowed that. But then thought imagine end of the season, we have won 55 and they do a special VIP meet and greet at Ibrox, couple of players, dinner on the pitch, the victories against celtic on the big screens in the background... How much would people pay for that. Realistically could sell 100 tickets at £750 - £1000 each?! End of season anyway.

Its pretty boring and can't believe how much it looks run by amateurs.

What do people think about that dining on the pitch, my first thought was I can't believe they allowed that. But then thought imagine end of the season, we have won 55 and they do a special VIP meet and greet at Ibrox, couple of players, dinner on the pitch, the victories against celtic on the big screens in the background... How much would people pay for that. Realistically could sell 100 tickets at £750 - £1000 each?! End of season anyway.

You could sell them for More than that - not sure of the ethics mind you .....

Budge played like a fiddle by Doncaster & Lawwell to give Nonce FC what they wanted. So naive

Back