This is the lady I believe who paints all the managers portraits

I was surprised at that as usually her stuff is spot on, looks like one of the dodgy tattoos you see.

I was surprised at that as usually her stuff is spot on, looks like one of the dodgy tattoos you see.
Looking at the replies she said it’s the first time she’s done a piece in pencil for 15 years.

2180985-b-e1525191456865.jpg

Petrusich-JeremyRennerApp.jpg

Liam_Neeson_Deauville_2012.jpg

5202db20e58da69264db7a429d9c30ffda-23-roger-moore-james-bond.rsquare.w700.jpg

1a6ad6ff5f5df7d2816e8483f40be53f.jpg

agoram.jpg

Any others?

Some folk are hard to please. :D

Anyway, she won't paint ALL the managers. Whoin their right mind would want to recreate an image of Lennon?

Is she not related to David? That's what I heard when she started doing Rangers paintings back in the nineties

Done the founders trail tour before lockdown and was a bit surprised to see Le guen up in the blue room but still no Ally.

She’s clearly a very talented artist but that is not a good representation of our manager. I’m sure she won’t give a rat’s arse about my opinion.

If she is being commissioned to add Gerrard to her managers panel in the Blue Room I really hope its not that one and the 55 is left out.

People just going out there way to say it doesn't look like SG just for the sake of it. It's a terrific effort and I am sure the gaffer will be well pleased with it.

People just going out there way to say it doesn't look like SG just for the sake of it. It's a terrific effort and I am sure the gaffer will be well pleased with it.
A terrific effort ? Maybe if Joe blogs off the street done it with no artistic background you’d say yeh I can see a slight likeness . The fact she is a commissioned artist and has got it so badly wrong means she should be starting again on it . The face angles look all wrong , if you took away the 55 , rangers tie etc and just showed the face to people in the street , I bet less than 50% would guess it’s meant to be Gerrard .

Back