This is the lady I believe who paints all the managers portraits

Personally I think they look great. In saying that, if I didn’t, I wouldn’t be letting the woman know that.

How much was that mate ? Wouldn’t mind one myself
Not sure mate, think about 500, wife went to her house to buy something for my birthday a few years ago. It was all prints she had for sale but wife wanted an original.. the only original was hanging on her wall so she persuaded her to part with it.
Cool story etc, but Its a cracker

Not sure mate, think about 500, wife went to her house to buy something for my birthday a few years ago. It was all prints she had for sale but wife wanted an original.. the only original was hanging on her wall so she persuaded her to part with it.
Cool story etc, but Its a cracker
That’s great mate . Jealous

Her work is usually of a much higher standard with a lot more likeness than the current SG one.

Back to the drawing board, Senga.
I think Goldson looks great , and Tav is decent . It’s just the gaffer she can’t seem to capture , his nose looks like it’s from someone else

If we can't offer an opinion unless we are a great artist or have a masters in art, does it mean that we can't comment on football without playing at pro level or having our coaching badges. It's going to be a bit quiet on here I reckon.

As to the art itself, I think it's great.

Yours, Vincent Van Gaal.

Back