This is what we get for not calling out years of cheating officials

JD1872

3 of them offside in the only goal of the game.

We have taken the moral high ground and not called it out as what it is, it is almost the stage now where we just expect it

Granted we let ourselves down with the finishing but there has been season defining decisions against us over the last week.

Couldn't agree more.

It was a set-piece. Linesman has perfect view - and they were NEVER onside!

We also should have had another 2 penalties.

McGregor, again, could have been booked twice - but actually waas booked.

When they scored, ran into the crowd - no yellow.

Collum and Forster were the only 2 who turned up for Celtic today.

i thought we had three clear penalties and missed one, they scored an offside goal plus didnt seem to get booked as easily but we shat it, poor performance attacking wise.

Kent was very poor imo

I sometimes wonder why I bother! Officials on Wednesday and today could have ended our season. It’s beyond a joke now.

One of the worst things about our fans attacks on conduct of our own support.It means we've not pointed the finger enough at the enemy and what they are doing or the officials. Our entire political energy used up attacking the so called ftp brigade and not the scum. The board need to be firm .

We should have trounced them but!
The thing about their goal is that the three of them are offside for a long time before the ball is kicked.
How the hell does that linesman not give offside???????

3 of them offside in the only goal of the game.

We have taken the moral high ground and not called it out as what it is, it is almost the stage now where we just expect it

Granted we let ourselves down with the finishing but there has been season defining decisions against us over the last week.

At last! Someone who watched the game and not just desperate to criticise Rangers.

If we’re being honest here it was a horrific refereeing performance but not necessarily biased. Other than our penalty he called every big decision wrong. We should have got two more penalties, their goal should not have stood and Alfie should have been off. He bottled every decision.

Colluns performance in that last 20 minutes was as blatant a display of cheating as you will see from.a referee. The amount of imaginary fouls he gave when we had them under pressure was ridiculous.

The two against Morelos, one for a tackle where he clearly won the ball and the one in the final minute were fucking disgusting.

I could understand if we had a player step out as the ball was kicked but the trio of Tims are just hanging about, offside without a care in the world.
This is ACTUALLY why we lost today. Chances were not taken and some people never played well, but the record only shows 1-0 and this was the goal. As offside as you can be, as easy an offside call you could have.

Last edited:
If we’re being honest here it was a horrific refereeing performance but not necessarily biased. Other than our penalty he called every big decision wrong. We should have got two more penalties, their goal should not have stood and Alfie should have been off. He bottled every decision.

Off for what?

For putting his foot down in his stride?

I could understand if we had a player step out as the ball was kicked but the trio of Tims are just hanging about, offside without a care in the world.
This is ACTUALLY why we lost today. Chances were not taken and some people never played well, but the record only shows 1-0 and this was the goal. As offside as you can be as easy an offside call you could have.

Spot on.

You can understand offside errors from open play as they can be impossible to judge but that was not a difficult one.

But as we discovered on Wednesday it's easier to give the tight decisions against us - and that offside wasn't even close to being tight

No, this is what we get from the cowardly bunch of self serving twats running our game. VAR should have been in place for at least the semis and the finals of the cups. The fact a mistake has cost us won't bring as much of a clamour for VAR than had it been the other way around.

The officials have always been shite as we saw again on Wednesday night.

Spot on.

You can understand offside errors from open play as they can be impossible to judge but that was not a difficult one.

But as we discovered on Wednesday it's easier to give the tight decisions against us - and that offside wasn't even close to being tight
That wasn't even tight.

We need Foreign linespersons to stop the cheating , been saying it for years
Wet-T-shirt-Brazilian-Sunday-League-linesman-gets-players-and-fans-hot-under-the-collar.jpg

How hard can it be?

We've said this for years now.

And it's no coincidence that CFC have continued to win domestic trophy after trophy, after being the ones who brought the SFA & refs to heel.

Every time we've won a game fairly convincingly, we should have been highlighting bad tackles and cheating against us.
Then, when we lose or draw because of it, it doesn't look like sour grapes.

But our Club has acquired a mentality that allows it to be cheated and maltreated by numerous officials.

The way that this manifests itself is that more often than not we don't get the benefit of any doubt on the pitch.

We lost that game today because we couldn't beat 10 men and missed a penalty that had been given to us.

But the rerst of the season awaits -- with plenty more opportunities for decisions to go the way of Celtc, and for Rangers to continue to suffer from multiple "odd" and "honest" mistakes.

Oh, for a Board that could just connect the dots ... CFC winning everything ... Rangers not winning trophies ... Celtic applying pressure to officials ... Rangers shrugging their shoulders and simpering quietly, accepting every ridiculous thing that is thrown at us.
Hmm.

The referees In our league know the minute they officiate our games fairly giving penalties etc that mob will hound them and attack their homes etc. Rangers taking the high ground is not working we need to call it out as it’s blatant.

The referees In our league know the minute they officiate our games fairly giving penalties etc that mob will hound them and attack their homes etc. Rangers taking the high ground is not working we need to call it out as it’s blatant.

I think that is a very accurate point

We lost 1-0 to a goal that was offside...................if it's not given, it's 0-0?????
We should have been out of sight by then ,I'm not the only one on the board not having it that we lost because of a poor decision .
It was a factor but we fucked it ourselves .

We should have been out of sight by then ,I'm not the only one on the board not having it that we lost because of a poor decision .
It was a factor but we fucked it ourselves .
We might have fuCked it to the point of being level at full time but we lost because of a poor decision.

You might not be the only one but you are one of very few.

We might have fuCked it to the point of being level at full time but we lost because of a poor decision.

You might not be the only one but you are one of very few.
That right, I suggest you actually read the board , I'll repeat again we should have been out of sight by half time and couldn't score against ten men even when handed a penalty .
I'd say those are factors in us not winning , what would you call them .

That right, I suggest you actually read the board , I'll repeat again we should have been out of sight by half time and couldn't score against ten men even when handed a penalty .
I'd say those are factors in us not winning , what would you call them .
Nah. We dominated. But the fact u said we should have been out of site I’d pish.

Back