This Is Why Fans Can’t/Won’t Adore Certain Players

Alfie_WATP

Don’t roar from the dressing room when you draw Celtic when you can not even muster a win against this mob in about 8 or 9 games against them. Show your balls, your ability on the pitch.

Don’t shout from the rooftops on social media and take the adulation when you win a few games against Ross County. Don’t fuel the hype and back-slapping.

Your not a Rangers player until you spank Celtic and win trophies.

You’ll never understand, for those who fit this catagory I believe we won’t change this cycle until we remove them from the squad.

I was going to post similar. Wonder who will be the first to post some shite on social media!

My guess would be Windass with a picture of his goal.

They still don't get goals in defeats or draws against them count for %^*& all

Spot on. If you read the 1 on 1 @ID10 done with Alan McLaren the other day, he’s not in the slightest bit bothered about his goal against Celtic because it finished 1-1. That’s the mentality we’re sorely lacking at the moment, and less some serious investment which will allow us to buy players with that mentality again, it’ll take us a while to catch that mob.

We’ve improved our squad, but not enough to challenge that lot over the course of a season and folk are kidding themselves on if they think we have. They were so comfortable with 10 me today it was incredible.

Fair enough but what are we expecting òf guys that cost less than a million.

We basically closed a 39 point gap with 4 loan signing.

The filth respect us now....today is sore one but we go a again

I was going to post similar. Wonder who will be the first to post some shite on social media!

My guess would be Windass with a picture of his goal.

They still don't get goals in defeats or draws against them count for %^*& all
Yeah it’s the little things.

Wes posting a photo from defeats on Instagram, Windass doing the same.

It’s embarassing to roar when we draw them, comment on that roar reaction through official channels, media and social media alike and then when it comes down to it you lose yet again.

It’s the behaviour of losers let’s be honest.

As I said, until you beat that lot and win trophies you’ve not made it as a Rangers player.

The large majority of FF thought all we had to do was run out the tunnel at 12 o'clock to win so it's no really fair to knock the players for fancying it.

It’s embarassing to roar when we draw them, comment on that roar reaction through official channels, media and social media alike and then when it comes down to it you lose yet again.

As I said, until you beat that lot and win trophies you’ve not made it as a Rangers player.

Never knew about this posting pictures from defeats. But I totally agree all these players over the past few years still have no idea what it is to play for Rangers. The attitudes of the likes of Gough, Ian Ferguson, Barry, John Brown etc is absolutely lost on them.

I don't give a duck what they think.

We got beat off a team with ten men and their third choice goalie!
Yeah today is gutting and fucking heart breaking

We blew 5m of our 7m transfer kitty on garbage.

You remember build up to the first home game? Worrying about another pumping

I don't give a duck what they think.

We got beat off a team with ten men and their third choice goalie!

Correct mate.

“The filth respect us now”.

What a load of loser chat bollocks.

Rodgers pulled Murty’s pants down and we failed to beat them again.

Either deliver in these games or go join some mediocre mob elsewhere. Winning is all that counts.

Yeah Waghorn celebrating a draw last year was horrific.

How do we get them to realise what it means to us?

Yeah Waghorn celebrating a draw last year was horrific.

How do we get them to realise what it means to us?
You get a few guys from leagues who are used to digging out results in a 2 team league.

Experianced campaigners from Turkey, Switzerland, Croatia etc.

Fill the team with middle of the road QPR/Wigan rejects and you will have a team that has an attitude to a bang average Wigan side.

The loser mentality is still there in that squad and in the manager also.

For all who talk of progress and the points gap being different. The points gap is different only due to the filth not on same form as last year.

Steve Clark has Kilmarnock from the bottom and struggling to a team in the top six who will give anyone a game and have beaten both old firm teams.

Murty is never the answer

You get a few guys from leagues who are used to digging out results in a 2 team league.

Experianced campaigners from Turkey, Switzerland, Croatia etc.

Fill the team with middle of the road QPR/Wigan rejects and you will have a team that has an attitude to a bang average Wigan side.
AWK mate

All of our great
sides were supplemented with the best Scottish players who could play and know the score.

Right now, We are trying to bridge a 39 point gap after wasting 5m of the 7m budget

Guys like Albertz who were plodders harsh but just an example turned into winners by guy's like Ian Ferguson etc

Fair enough but what are we expecting òf guys that cost less than a million.

We basically closed a 39 point gap with 4 loan signing.

The filth respect us now....today is sore one but we go a again
Who gives a %^*& what the filth think?

%^*& them and %^*& closing the gap.

I don’t care if we finish 1 point behind them, it isn’t good enough.

If we don’t beat them at every turn and win leagues and cups it isn’t good enough.

It’s as simple as that.

The loser mentality is still there in that squad and in the manager also.

For all who talk of progress and the points gap being different. The points gap is different only due to the filth not on same form as last year.

Steve Clark has Kilmarnock from the bottom and struggling to a team in the top six who will give anyone a game and have beaten both old firm teams.

Murty is never the answer

Although I don’t want Clarke anywhere near us, if he was in our dugout today after they went down to ten men, we might
not have won it but we certainly wouldn’t have lost that game.

Murty can not be our manager at the start of next season.

Back