This level of performance is unsustainable

Team has become stagnant. The new signings don't look like they will take any Jersey off of them

Its not sustainable. All we can do is hope the performances improve. Fortunately celtic are worse than us so we are getting away with it for now.

Yeah mate top of the league without getting out of first gear all season and beating the tims isn't good enough. Come on now.

It’s not good enough and anyone can see that. Had Dundee scored that penalty we were leaving with a point at best!

We are riding our luck big time but won’t get away with these pathetic performances for ever.

We were absolutely garbage and lucky against a VERY poor side. Our team lacks balance and also TOO many 6/10 performances. The away fans in particular deserve FAR better.

Were winning when were playing poorly, it is unsustainable but I think we’ll get a performance soon

Such a stupid take.
What's stupid about it?

We need to win the league to gain automatic champions league qualification. Stylistically is not been as good on the eye as last season so far, but we're 7 points clear of the Tim's who are having a horrendous time and will be our main rivals for the title. As long as we keep grinding out results and pulling away then I'm sure we'll all be happy come the end of the season.

Wasn't great today by any means. Probably our poorest performance of the season. Stats aren't always correct but seemingly we had 20 attempts on goal today. Twenty. How many on target? Three. Honestly, that is appalling.

On a more positive note, Lundstram played well, McLaughlin is a more than able deputy for Greegs, Bassey continues to improve and Sakala looks lively.

I'm all for focussing on the positives.

Our first half performances are dreadful, and making life difficult for ourselves. A 2nd Rangers goal before half-time, and we would have coasted the rest of the game. Sitting at 1-0 just waiting for the inevitable sucker punch.

Difference is we have a winning mentality to grind it out at the moment. However, it’s scary how poor the performances are.

Gerrard has to make the decision whether to stick with it as it’s going to come good or whether to alter things slightly (as teams may have worked out out?).

You can’t flip this any more, this is the form that the team is in, we have to do something before our Pittodrie, Tynecastle, Easter Rd fixtures because that level of performance will see us torn apart

Last season, we started every game with purpose and a desire to take the game to the opposition.

Now, we look like we are playing at 50% of our capability every week.

We were lucky today, Dundee had far better chances and we looked pedestrian once again.

We won, but the warning signs are screaming at you, it needs addressed before it starts to really cost us.

Totally agree. We aren’t going to keep getting away with it.

It’s great that we are grinding out results and still top, but it’s not sustainable.

Only difference from Motherwell last week was the keeper bailed out our now obligatory defensive howler.
Matter of time before an SPL team beat us.
Can't keep getting away with this level of performance every week

We haven't been great, but folk are going overboard as per. Clearly need to be a bit better, but its encouraging to me that we are winning playing poorly. I'm confident the form will come.

The biggest difference comparing this season to last is that we knew when to shift gears last season , so far we are well and truly stuck in 1st gear / neutral most of games

I also think it looks like the players are told to “ manage the game “ leading to the absove and again last season we did that after we were 2/3 up , this season we look like we are trying to do it from kick off

It’s not good enough and anyone can see that. Had Dundee scored that penalty we were leaving with a point at best!

We are riding our luck big time but won’t get away with these pathetic performances for ever.

Had Dundee scored the penalty. If your auntie had bags she'd be your uncle. Ifs and buts mate. We won another away game. The points are in the bag and we've not hot any sort of form yet. The form will come as long as we keep getting the 3 points before it does, that's the most important thing.

I’ve seen us win a lot of championships- there have been loads of games like this one today.

At the end of the season it’s always been the team that has picked up the points on the road and/or the team that is ahead in the one to ones.

We are one up already in the one to ones and today We won a game that I doubt Celtic would have won given their away form.

I’d rather a six nil stellar performance but I’ll sleep well tonight in the knowledge that we have just added a bit more pressure on to them.

Difference is we have a winning mentality to grind it out at the moment. However, it’s scary how poor the performances are.

Gerrard has to make the decision whether to stick with it as it’s going to come good or whether to alter things slightly (as teams may have worked out out?).
Do we have the mentality? Ultimately we were lucky, we only got the 3 points cos they hit a shit pen

Back