This level of performance is unsustainable

No point burying our heads in the sand and saying everything's fine cause we are top of the league, keep playing like this and that will quickly change.

Almost October, near enough 20 games, and we have barely put one good 90 minute performance in, that is absolutely shocking.
The new signings are not putting enough pressure on the players already here. Poor recruitment over the summer IMO has contributed.

If we keep playing the way we are, results will only get worse not better. If we play the way we have been in some of the harder fixtures, even at Ibrox, we will drop many more points without a doubt. We might get away with giving Dundee 5/10 chances, we won't get away with it against Hibs or Hearts.
hertz and hibs world beaters all of sudden? The way some folk on here are talking these 2 clubs up is frightening

The new signings are not putting enough pressure on the players already here. Poor recruitment over the summer IMO has contributed.
I think lundo will be fine and sakala however scott wright has had too much praise heaped on him and he hasn’t shown me enough to think he will do any more than a Jordan Jones or similar , I hope he proves me wrong but he’s no end product and is like the invisible man at times

I think lundo will be fine and sakala however scott wright has had too much praise heaped on him and he hasn’t shown me enough to think he will do any more than a Jordan Jones or similar , I hope he proves me wrong but he’s no end product and is like the invisible man at times
lundo, cringe

hertz and hibs world beaters all of sudden? The way some folk on here are talking these 2 clubs up is frightening
They don't need to be world beaters to cause us problems. Dundee are absolute garbage and sitting bottom of the table, yet had more chances to score than us.

There is no point in being arrogant and thinking we can be as shite as possible and still walk over every team. We struggled against Hibs last season playing our best football in over a decade, of course we will struggle playing the way we are now.

Are Dundee Utd and Motherwell?

Don't need to be to take points off us right now. There is only so long you can keep winning ugly, you can't go through a full season of it. It'll catch up with us eventually if we don't start performing.

They dont have to be world beaters to give us a tough game especially as we keep playing in 2nd gear most weeks
no correct, but the way some are going on they have ronaldo and messi as the front 2

Are Dundee Utd and Motherwell?

Don't need to be to take points off us right now. There is only so long you can keep winning ugly, you can't go through a full season of it. It'll catch up with us eventually if we don't start performing.
we are out of form, no doubt about it, but the day we fear hibs coming to Ibrox is the day we give up

we are out of form, no doubt about it, but the day we fear hibs coming to Ibrox is the day we give up
Don't think anyone is fearing it, but it's certainly a game of caution given how we're playing, adding in the pace they have on the counter when we've been all over the place at the back at times.

Don't think anyone is fearing it, but it's certainly a game of caution given how we're playing, adding in the pace they have on the counter when we've been all over the place at the back at times.
O’Boyle is licking his lips and bumping his guns in today’s papers about it , it’s up to us to somehow stop him and take three points

There's no doubt in my mind that we've got the best squad (even when it's light through injury/ suspensions / covid etc.)

So at present I see the problem being down to performance, motivation, determination, confidence, belief, discipline & concentration
IMO our management, coaching & backroom staff should be more than capable of rectifying this - but it hasn't happened yet

I also think our balance & formations aren't what they could be - no doubt this has been caused by certain players not being available for selection - but again I'd expect our management & coaching staff to make a better job of it before now

This isn't meant as an SG / GMac / GB hatchet job (although I'm aware it's beginning to sound like that) - it's just that blaming the players all the time seems to be only half the story to me

Back