This man is very good at football

Glen Kamara is so pleasing to watch -- I feel he is technically and physically gifted.

Moreover, I feel he can play at the highest of levels, and not look out of place.

He is also a humble and down-to-earth guy, which allows him to simply play his game without ego.

Credit also to Gerrard and the backroom/coaching team, who are preparing him well for matches.

Last edited:
If frimpong goes for 11 million (no laughing) then we should be looking for a Scottish record for Glen, ~£30 million

First half I thought all 3 of our midfield were mishitting almost every pass. Even those on target were bouncing up or hit long or short. Not a criticism at the time as I thought the intensity and control were there but they just looked really uncomfortable passing the ball on that park.

Second half Kamara and Davis in particular were absolutely on it. Looked like the game was being played on a completely different pitch. Weight and direction of pass were right there and only some bobbles and bad bounces stopped us really opening up Hibs.

What a player he is ... if Frimpong is a £10m player (no laughing at the back) .... on that estimate of talent Glen is gonna go for around £250m

Difference in him this season is that he’s influencing the game in the final third. He has the skill and quick feet to do that to such good effect. Growing every game for us

I’m not getting carried away by saying this , because I’ll counter it by saying you could probably count the amount we have had in one hand in 20 odd years but Kamara could play in any team in Europe and not look out of place.

Has improved all aspects of his athletic and footballing abilities to a remarkable degree.

A credit to himself and Rangers.

Last edited:
What we've seen this past few weeks is Kamara, to use a rugby term, going beyond the gain line - and it's lovely to watch.

This deserved a goal:

He takes 3 of them out of the game just with a drop of the shoulder. The boy's confidence is sky high at the moment and the longer we keep him the better for our progress back to where we should be.

Fantastic the way he’s developed. Plenty on here see him as the man to help balance the books but I’m praying Glen sees his medium term future at Rangers and not elsewhere.
He was often the one that many thought could be sold for a decent few without it being a big loss.

Not sure many will be of the same mind now.

New contract before the Euro's is imperative.

Thing that rips my knitting is the plaudits that Christie and McGregor get in relation to Kamara.

I’ve never seen any of those two perform or do anything that Kamara does, admittedly I don’t see them that much but even in highlights etc, they don’t have the ability, awareness or anywhere near the football brain that Kamara has.

He’s an absolute diamond.

He's another player that I never really knew too much about ( Balogun, Helander, Roofe & Itten the same) before he signed.
Delighted that he's ours and im in total agreement with the op

Genuinely can’t believe how good this boy is

tonight I saw another side of him driving forward with great pace
Plays this way a lot with Finland. Just such an excellent player who can play a variety of different roles in midfield

Where has the pace come from? There was the burst when he got taken out that was quite unbelievable!

He's just going to get better and better and there's no doubt we'll make a handsome profit in the future....... Hopefully a few years down the line right enough.

Constantly fouled, never moans, gets up and goes again, his temperament is as cool and calm as his play. Superb player.

Back