This needs brought up to date for the 150 years celebrations.

i know some people don’t think a lot
of this show, but i got the vhs when i was about 7 years old and it was my introduction to the history of the club, so it will always have a place in my heart. i still enjoy watching it too even though i’ve seen it plenty of times!

of this show, but i got the vhs when i was about 7 years old and it was my introduction to the history of the club, so it will always have a place in my heart. i still enjoy watching it too even though i’ve seen it plenty of times!
Aye I remember watching this too on VHS

Funnily enough came across my original programme for the show.

Inside is quite a few pages of our clubs history from David Mason plus the cast biographies. If anyone would like me to paste those pages please say and will be happy to do so.

Got it on VHS but no Video machine these days. Great watch - will enjoy it again tomorrow.

I went to it as a wee boy. A bus ran from the towns masonic. Brilliant show. The wee bit the did about Mo Johnston was quite funny.

Funnily enough it was this stage show that I learned Bill Struth didn't actually pick the team/players positions when he was manager, that particular duty being left to the Club Captain. Obviously he was responsible for signing players and managing the Club but I was surprised to learn this. No idea how true it is but, I'm certain that's what is claimed in the show. Was this the norm back then?

That other lot arent slow to put on stage shows of their (selective memory) history, so whats stopping us doing the same?

I've watched this many times. To me it's the script that tugs you and the prophetic words that are attributed to Wilton and Struth.

Was that Jonathan Watson in the founding fathers strip?

Never seen this before also.

That was a great show , saw it at the King's on a scorching hot summer night , bought the VHS when it came out but after watching it so often it wore out. Always hoped it would be re released on DVD.

Back