This rain falling in Glasgow...

ekbear

...is it ever going to stop? Feels like it's been pishing down for days now.

We've went from drizzle to torrential and back to drizzle today.

You need to get yourself an umbrella.

A nice curved wooden-handled affair, befitting a gentleman perchance :D

Anyway, this rain is really depressing the bejeezus out of me. I came back from Spain at the beginning of July and it feels like I've been dodging rain showers ever since.

I did see that the Met Office have now confirmed that our summer rainfall was "above average". Shockerooney :D

Had to take a walk down the shops earlier, glad to say it was only drizzle on the way down but surprisingly dry on the walk back. Only in the house a couple of minutes and it was pouring down.

Forecast originally said just rain for today. Checked about 11am this morning and it's to be pishing it down until tuesday. Smashing!

I'm still at work in Falkirk and got to make my way home to Ayrshire shortly, when the weathers like this the Motorway is a nightmare, I despise that bloody M80!

Rain brings out the worst in folk. People can't drive in it despite spending 99% of their time behind the wheel dodging puddles.

I'm sure my dogs will get trench foot if this pish continues. Horrible summer, I'm depressed as a bastard.

As much as Saudi is not a n easy country to live in, the weather is magic here. I can't stand the weather when I'm back in Glasgow, always feels like I should start building an ark......

Jeddah Loyal.

Shetland has been immense this summer, hardly any rain.

I suppose it evens out - you guys don't have to live in Shetland.

Are we seriously moaning about the rain in Glasgow after seeing the state of Texas and the Caribbean islands? :D

Saw this thread, thought of this...

107nbeb.jpg

...is it ever going to stop? Feels like it's been pishing down for days now.

We've went from drizzle to torrential and back to drizzle today.
Lucky guys,us people in western Canada (Edmonton for sure)have seen next to nothing the last month.
Very,very unusual for the likes of B.C.

Welcome to Scotland. If you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes.

If you can see the hills it's going to rain. If you can't it's raining.

Back