This rumour about £50 to access the CCCS

Billiericky

Most clubs operate a membership scheme for non season ticket holders down south. It's extra revenue and seathub tickets would go to them I guess. Cccs should stay as is.
I think a membership scheme for non-season ticket holders is a must.

Members can get first shot at any seatsub tickets.

jigster

Official Ticketer
so far this season I think I have had one ticket - Ross County mid week.
if they start charging £50, i'll just come out of the scheme, and i think plenty others will do the same. I think rangers would be crazy to implement this.
Been saying similar for weeks this will cost Rangers money but I do think there'll be a membership scheme for non ST holders

MightyGersLand!

How could you have been unsuccessful with Porto when it went down to 0 points?
Not everyone got one.
As it was the first game I was eligible for the email with the times went to spam.
By the time I found out in here it was open to zero pointers. Sometime around 10am the Sunday, the day it opened to zero pointers, they were sold out.

blue genes

If there's a membership scheme of say £50 per season, I think this could well have a detrimental impact on Club1872 subscriptions...

mw2071

Can you imagine the moaning on here when folk are paying a membership fee and missing a semi/final or get a livi away ticket over a hibs/hears

JCDarcheville

Season ticket holders should be automatically enrolled as members of any such scheme, having an add on is essentially just a price increase.

Bigbluebear1971

Home end hospitality. Over 300 quid. Feyenoord.
Direct from Young boys.
Porto home end.
Off here for Legia Warsaw.
Home end Villarreal last season.

No successful travel club applications. 2 points.
Joined up for TC as soon as I knew I could after KB last season.
Had you purchased hospitality through rangers you get the points.

MightyGersLand!

Had you purchased hospitality through rangers you get the points.
I get the point anyway for applying.
Same seats, still no "Value" from my 40 quid. But it is what it is.
The travel club have costs so they have to be covered.

The only point I'm making is. Rangers shouldn't cover these costs out of my dads season ticket money when he can't make away games anywhere.

Captain Black

Rangers must be in the top three in Britain for fanloyalty but like every thing else you can only piss with the machinery supplied,on a matter of principle I couldn't and wouldn't pay another 50.

MSF

Of course Rangers solution to the issue we currently have is to take MORE money off of fans.

Continously take advantage of how loyal this support really is, and yet I can’t think of a club who does less for the support.

Valley Bluenose

I think we will see a membership scheme similar to the Leeds United one - for non-season ticket holders, at least initially. Whether it then develops further may well have to wait another year or two I suspect.

As I said in an earlier post, it’s weird how much support there was for a membership scheme - vital additional means of putting money into the Club etc - yet now we are getting there and the realisation is dawning that it might actually cost some money the moaning has started. We don’t even know what the scope of any scheme will be yet either.

Mr. T.

The CCS is over subscribed - the ballots for every semi and final prove this. This could be a way of whittling it down. Would favour the better off though, and therefore I'd be out on principal.
But it would also mean that the’better off’ would be putting more money into the club.

Mr. T.

Of course Rangers solution to the issue we currently have is to take MORE money off of fans.

Continously take advantage of how loyal this support really is, and yet I can’t think of a club who does less for the support.
l’d be genuinely interested to hear some examples of clubs in our league who do more and what they do.

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
I think we will see a membership scheme similar to the Leeds United one - for non-season ticket holders, at least initially. Whether it then develops further may well have to wait another year or two I suspect.

As I said in an earlier post, it’s weird how much support there was for a membership scheme - vital additional means of putting money into the Club etc - yet now we are getting there and the realisation is dawning that it might actually cost some money the moaning has started. We don’t even know what the scope of any scheme will be yet either.
Not from me there wasn’t. Have never been a fan of membership schemes.

Just another cash grab from the fans IMO.

Valley Bluenose

Not from me there wasn’t. Have never been a fan of membership schemes.

Just another cash grab from the fans IMO.
As I’ve suggested, I think it will - initially at least - be targeted at non-season ticket holders who only get to make occasional trips to Ibrox and live abroad/away from Ibrox. Like me I guess.

I only get to Ibrox a handful of times a year now at best, and getting a ticket can be difficult for the more ‘attractive’ games. I rely on RangersTV. A membership scheme that included my RangersTV package and gave me a priority period to purchase home game tickets when I do find myself able to get up to Scotland would be attractive to me and many others I suggest.

J Dawg

What about people with kids? Alright saying "if you can't afford it don't join" I'll be £200 out of pocket and not even been to an away game Ffs.

jimbo 08

Direct from Young boys.
Porto home end.

You get a point for applying regardless if you are successful do you not

shouldn’t you have more than 2 points?

Martin1872

Direct from Young boys.
Porto home end.

Villarreal and Legia Warsaw where both available to 0 pointers for a good while, anyone that applied got a ticket for legia. Know of people who signed up the week of villarreal and got tickets no problem after it was opened.

Barryhopez

Hopefully true

Should get rid of quite a fair number of those only interested in signing up to away games in the hope of landing a big game ticket whilst punting the “shite” game tickets
It'll reduce numbers but not for that reason mainly moreso as folk won't/can't pay yet more into the club.

MightyGersLand!

Villarreal and Legia Warsaw where both available to 0 pointers for a good while, anyone that applied got a ticket for legia. Know of people who signed up the week of villarreal and got tickets no problem after it was opened.
So you didn't read anything. Well done.

Villarreal and the travel club was only available to season ticket holders last year.
I found out on Legia trip that had changed.

Any more inspector gadgets on the board want to derail the point and the thread with random bullshit having not read what I wrote, in some desperate attempt to make a bear out a liar?
Sad as %^*& to be honest.

Linfieldloyal

Official Ticketer
Been saying similar for weeks this will cost Rangers money but I do think there'll be a membership scheme for non ST holders
Rangers make no money from away tickets currently so can't lose anything. The current £1 surcharge won't cover admin/handling/postage

Martin1872

So you didn't read anything. Well done.

Villarreal and the travel club was only available to season ticket holders last year.
I found out on Legia trip that had changed.

Any more inspector gadgets on the board want to derail the point and the thread with random bullshit having not read what I wrote, in some desperate attempt to make a bear out a liar?
Sad as %^*& to be honest.
Don’t think you can complain too much mate if you’ve picked up 2 points from 2 possible games for your £40 so I can’t actually understand what your complaining about

MightyGersLand!

Don’t think you can complain too much mate if you’ve picked up 2 points from 2 possible games for your £40 so I can’t actually understand what your complaining about
Has that not been my whole point all along?
As long as folk get service from a 50 quid membership they have nothing to complain about.

JamieBTB

Official Ticketer
so far this season I think I have had one ticket - Ross County mid week.
if they start charging £50, i'll just come out of the scheme, and i think plenty others will do the same. I think rangers would be crazy to implement this.
And that will be the point. the numbers to decrease meaning a better chance for those who want to go every week