This rumour about £50 to access the CCCS

Home end hospitality. Over 300 quid. Feyenoord.
Direct from Young boys.
Porto home end.
Off here for Legia Warsaw.
Home end Villarreal last season.

No successful travel club applications. 2 points.
Joined up for TC as soon as I knew I could after KB last season.
Villarreal and Legia Warsaw where both available to 0 pointers for a good while, anyone that applied got a ticket for legia. Know of people who signed up the week of villarreal and got tickets no problem after it was opened.

Hopefully true

Should get rid of quite a fair number of those only interested in signing up to away games in the hope of landing a big game ticket whilst punting the “shite” game tickets

It'll reduce numbers but not for that reason mainly moreso as folk won't/can't pay yet more into the club.

Villarreal and Legia Warsaw where both available to 0 pointers for a good while, anyone that applied got a ticket for legia. Know of people who signed up the week of villarreal and got tickets no problem after it was opened.
So you didn't read anything. Well done.

Villarreal and the travel club was only available to season ticket holders last year.
I found out on Legia trip that had changed.

Any more inspector gadgets on the board want to derail the point and the thread with random bullshit having not read what I wrote, in some desperate attempt to make a bear out a liar?
Sad as %^*& to be honest.

Been saying similar for weeks this will cost Rangers money but I do think there'll be a membership scheme for non ST holders
Rangers make no money from away tickets currently so can't lose anything. The current £1 surcharge won't cover admin/handling/postage

So you didn't read anything. Well done.

Villarreal and the travel club was only available to season ticket holders last year.
I found out on Legia trip that had changed.

Any more inspector gadgets on the board want to derail the point and the thread with random bullshit having not read what I wrote, in some desperate attempt to make a bear out a liar?
Sad as %^*& to be honest.
Don’t think you can complain too much mate if you’ve picked up 2 points from 2 possible games for your £40 so I can’t actually understand what your complaining about

Don’t think you can complain too much mate if you’ve picked up 2 points from 2 possible games for your £40 so I can’t actually understand what your complaining about
Has that not been my whole point all along?
As long as folk get service from a 50 quid membership they have nothing to complain about.

so far this season I think I have had one ticket - Ross County mid week.
if they start charging £50, i'll just come out of the scheme, and i think plenty others will do the same. I think rangers would be crazy to implement this.
And that will be the point. the numbers to decrease meaning a better chance for those who want to go every week

Back