This season is going to eclipse 2007/08

DEJA BLUE

Match postponement at parkhead, tour of Japan, phantom goals chopped off, dodgy pens,,, yes that season was really bad this will be even more sinister, mark my words

Funnily enough, after seeing that pen Clancy gave today, 2007/08 was exactly the season it brought to mind.

That season had a real whiff about it, and this one is beginning to stink too.

Funnily enough, after seeing that pen Clancy gave today, 2007/08 was exactly the season it brought to mind.

That season had a real whiff about it, and this one is beginning to stink too.
I can mind a few games to go in that season zander diamond scored a goal which was chopped off by brines for a phantom hand ball it never went close to any hand. Yet another in a whole catalogue of strange decisions

I can mind a few games to go in that season zander diamond scored a goal which was chopped off by brines for a phantom hand ball it never went close to any hand. Yet another in a whole catalogue of strange decisions

Brines apologised for it the next day. Another bad decision that handed them 3 points and completely forgotten by their tin foil hat wearing nutters.

Weirdly when I seen the thread about their penalty today, it took me back to the Zander Diamond phantom handball that disallowed a 94th minute equaliser.

There were umpteen situations to finish them that season and somehow decision after decision, somehow went for them, even the ones that you say, that’s not possible.

We will not win the league, we won’t be allowed to......in all my years following Scottish football I’ve never seen such a biased ref like that Clancy, got them out of trouble today with a ludicrous penalty, add in the SFA run by Lawell, media hysteria against Rangers challenging and other teams fans apathy against the bheasts monopoly, hope to god I’m wrong.

We will not win the league, we won’t be allowed to......in all my years following Scottish football I’ve never seen such a biased ref like that Clancy, got them out of trouble today with a ludicrous penalty, add in the SFA run by Lawell, media hysteria against Rangers challenging and other teams fans apathy against the bheasts monopoly, hope to god I’m wrong.

we are winning it this season.
just got that feeling.

All we can do is keep on winning and winning games convincingly. We have already been on the end of shocking decisions over our first 20 games and we are still (2 games in
Hand) in pole position. You can bet your house on Clancy been given the last game at the piggery in May if its still close for the title. Bent bastard.

I thought this was beginning to have shades of 2010/11 in terms of the bitterness being ramped up. Lennon has been relatively calm but I wouldn't be surprised if he'd been feeding Hartson & Sutton their lines.
He is calm because the referees and media are following the script to the letter. One step out of line eg Boyd, then the machine moves into action, witness 2 page spread in today’s Mail re Witchhunt on Griffiths.

The recent Piggery annihilation, despite the ref in their pocket, has spooked the Peasants and their media placemen big time. They'll get away with murder from intimidated refs to the end of the season. Any official that costs them points is finished and will act accordingly.

When has it ever not been like this? Rangers always have to play twice as well to win the league against dodgy refs and an unfriendly media - the rangers players in teams that don't have it use it as an excuse - the players that do have it use it as a motivation.

As it says score more goals and win more matches and its ours.

Everything has been ticking along nicely for them since 2012. They have pretty much won everything and have had every decision, talking point and media slant go their way. They have created their own narrative which is forced down everyone's throats. Now the Yahoo's have totally bought into this narrative and they have hyped themselves into such a frenzy that the mere suggestion that someone dares criticising 'ra tic' has them frothing at the mouth. They have been conditioned that way by a compliant mhedia who are only to happy to sook Timmy cock.

55 will end you and I for one cannot wait to watch the fallout.

If we win the league for me it will be the best ever and them goong into meltdown will be the icing on the cake

You better hope and pray to God big time.

We are not winning this league.

There's 45 minutes or so to our game at Swinecastle.

It is hard to imagine, what the ref will cobble and conjure up, but I'm uncomfortably numb with the reasoning that he will do.

Further proof if needed aberdeen on Sunday denied a clear penalty kick (push in the back) when the scores at 1-1, then we don't get a clear penalty because a hand ball in windy conditions is not a hand ball, and 2 offside goals disallowed livingston could easily have scored an equaliser.

The recent Piggery annihilation, despite the ref in their pocket, has spooked the Peasants and their media placemen big time. They'll get away with murder from intimidated refs to the end of the season. Any official that costs them points is finished and will act accordingly.
It's like you are psychic.

After Sunday's dreadful decisions............ for the umpteeth game in a row............2008 came flooding back.

Here's what the cheating bastards did to us :mad:

No red card
UZCyw08.jpg

No red card
xzqxpdD.jpg

dJZoR7E.jpg

Penalty to irafc courtesy of Brines o_O
bukaeSK.jpg

NOT offside! Goal stands o_O
mSJN9ST.jpg

Penalty to irafc! o_O
bPmLMBU.jpg

Yellow card!!!!
x7Az3id.jpg

Also 9 games in 18 days/4 games in 8 days in May including 3 Cup Finals

%^*& THE SFA
Ub9Rzgv.jpg

After Sunday's dreadful decisions............ for the umpteeth game in a row............2008 came flooding back.

Here's what the cheating bastards did to us :mad:

No red card
UZCyw08.jpg

No red card
xzqxpdD.jpg

dJZoR7E.jpg

Penalty to irafc courtesy of Brines o_O
bukaeSK.jpg

NOT offside! Goal stands o_O
mSJN9ST.jpg

Penalty to irafc! o_O
bPmLMBU.jpg

Yellow card!!!!
x7Az3id.jpg

Also 9 games in 18 days/4 games in 8 days in May including 3 Cup Finals

%^*& THE SFA
Ub9Rzgv.jpg

I forgot about that bastard Robson's assault on Daily that day. That was fcking criminal.

Back