This season summed up.

Jasetheace

Was having a few beers last night with my mate also a die hard bear and in the midst of the party tunes I said to him if we had sat down in June last year with a few beers and a notepad and pen and wrote down everything that could have gone right for us and wrong for them there's no way we would have got close to just how cataclysmic their collapse would be and how meteoric our season has been so far.

Ferencvaros, The Lurgan Flop throws half his team under the bus.
Shane Duffy, allegedly a world class defender signs on loan and has been absolutely horrific.
Ross County defeat in the league Cup sparking protests and riots at Sharkheid
The list goes on and on,

Meanwhile we top our Europa League group, go through a league campaign conceding 2 goals at home, break records for consecutive wins, 32 games in unbeaten, league as good as done at the beginning of March.

When Dave King said they would collapse like a pack of cards surely nobody could have predicted just how bad it would have been for them.

We've broken them to the point that roles have been reversed, they are now years behind this Rangers team, all their prized assets are jumping ship, they have an interim manager the fans don't want.

God bless Steven Gerrard, Dave King and this entire Rangers squad. You will live in the hearts and minds of us Rangers fans forever.

That was just the start of the list I posted there, i forgot about Fat Peter, also the Dubai debacle, we could be here all day lol

The team has smashed the league and they couldn't cope. The level of their implosion has been the icing on top of our success

Back