This season vs last season.

Jose Calypso

Official Ticketer
Last season we would’ve saw that game out as a 1-0 win. We need to get back to that.

The 1-0 wins went a long way securing the title last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're correct.

But we also need to remember that last season was almost completely unprecedented in the modern era.

This is more like a regular Rangers title winning season.

Defence has been pish all season. We should’ve finished the game in the first half but we’d of seen that game out last season.

I won’t compare any thing to last season. A compete one off that will never be achieved in our life time again. I think the majority knew that before a ball was kicked this season.

This season is similar to Gerrard’s first two - Europe aside. Lack of cutting edge, not clinical enough and a defence that looks like conceding every time we take to the park.

I won’t compare any thing to last season. A compete one off that will never be achieved in our life time again. I think the majority knew that before a ball was kicked this season.

This season is similar to Gerrard’s first two - Europe aside. Lack of cutting edge, not clinical enough and a defence that looks like conceding every time we take to the park.
They’re all very similar. Today’s game is a repeat of several last season. Except we didn’t concede the silly goal.

Defence has been pish all season. We should’ve finished the game in the first half but we’d of seen that game out last season.
The defence has been constant change all season, that’s a big problem, plus goals from the midfielders.

Back