Dundee away - 1-1 against 10 men
Hibs away - dominated but 0-0
Hibs home - dominated but 1-1
Kilmarnock away - 1-0 up lose 2-1
St johnstone- 0-0 at Ibrox not good enough
Hibs away - third game dominated but draw 1-1
Kilmarnock home - 1-1 drawn both games at Ibrox
Celtic away - lose 2-1 but had chances at 1-1 with 10 men

Meanwhile Celtic have scored winners in 4 games since turn of year in 88th minute or later

We have blown it this season. How many games above should we have won. If 1/2 are different we are right there

The number of draws is striking. Much easier to turn draws into wins than defeats in to wins. Too many defeats stuffed us last season. 3 players of real quality in midfield and attack and it's ours for the taking.

They’ve no won it. Look at the diddy games we’ve drawn and lost. Light years ahead of us?? My arse!

Games that really annoy me are the
Sheep away and Motherwell away Cos we were so close and Dundee away losing to the bottom 3 team with ten men is unforgivable

Dundee away we had a perfectly good goal disallowed for 2-1 win
Hibs away (3rd game) last min pen denied (mcgregor handball).
Celtic away (1st game) clear foul on Jack at edge of the box not given despite 4th official signalling foul. They break away and score the only goal

There will be more.

Yes, we have had some dreadful perfomances along the way but we havent half had some terrible decisions against us

Celtic away (1st game) clear foul on Jack at edge of the box not given despite 4th official signalling foul. They break away and score the only goal

There will be more.

Yes, we have had some dreadful perfomances along the way but we havent half had some terrible decisions against us

Never mind Alfie being sent off for looking at a player

We already have more points than we finished 2016/17 with and I believe that we are only one point, currently, away from last season's total... so although it is reasonable to suggest that we have blown it in certain games, the progress is clearly there to be seen, even if it has been a very frustrating transition. Celtic have been better than us this year but the thirteen point gap that had opened definitely flattered them hugely. We're starting to see a more realistic picture form now. Good things are coming our way.

that lot are going to drop more points in my opinion and i think there is a chance we could significantly close the gap on them and up the pressure with decisive wins going into the game with them , that tav error for their goal could be the most costly mistake

Without turning everyone of those results into wins, from what I genuinely worked out games we should of won I reckon we should 5/6 points ahead.

There will be more.

100% but how we change that I’m not sure with the sfa so far in Lawells pocket. We should still have won a few more regardless

We already have more points than we finished 2016/17 with and I believe that we are only one point, currently, away from last season's total... so although it is reasonable to suggest that we have blown it in certain games, the progress is clearly there to be seen, even if it has been a very frustrating transition. Celtic have been better than us this year but the thirteen point gap that had opened definitely flattered them hugely. We're starting to see a more realistic picture form now. Good things are coming our way.
Only worry is they realise that we are close and get a manager on Rodgers level and back him well to try and guarantee 10

Without turning everyone of those results into wins, from what I genuinely worked out games we should of won I reckon we should 5/6 points ahead.

Which would put us 3 points behind, a GD we would likely be ahead and a old firm at Ibrox . Effectively with 4 games left it would be in our own hands

With the number of last minute goals you could argue that 5 minutes-worth of football have decided the season.

There's no doubt we've thrown a lot of points away this season but I'm sure the scum could likely point to several games and say the same thing. We are very close and I'm confident the management team know what is required to have a better go next season.

When 3 years running you practically rip up the blueprint and start again what you get is inconsistency in performance.

That was always going to happen until such time as we get stability throughout the club, we are now on track and with that will come wins that have been draws in recent years.

This season will serve us well now that the manager and his staff are under no illusions as to what and who are required to take the next step.

We are on the right track.

Aberdeen away - last min equaliser conceded
Motherwell away - last min equaliser conceded
Celtic away 1-0 loss- no complaints
Livingston away - shocking 1-0 defeat
Kilmarnock home - dominated 1-1
Aberdeen home - 1-0 loss terrible
Dundee away - 1-1 against 10 men
Hibs away - dominated but 0-0
Hibs home - dominated but 1-1
Kilmarnock away - 1-0 up lose 2-1
St johnstone- 0-0 at Ibrox not good enough
Hibs away - third game dominated but draw 1-1
Kilmarnock home - 1-1 drawn both games at Ibrox
Celtic away - lose 2-1 but had chances at 1-1 with 10 men

Meanwhile Celtic have scored winners in 4 games since turn of year in 88th minute or later

We have blown it this season. How many games above should we have won. If 1/2 are different we are right there
Any team in the world could say this

Any team in the world could say this

Perhaps but I honestly can’t remenber a season like this. Where there’s been so many games we have been the better team and failed to win. Or a season where they have scored so many winners so late . Just frustrating I guess

Back