This seasons Home jersey.

Paulie Walnuts

WHEN we lift 55, the Home jersey for this season will instantly become an all time classic.
One which we will all look back on in years and instantly remember the great season we had.

For that reason l will be buying another one and hopefully getting it framed (and signed if possible, albeit demand will be huge).

We always look back at cracking strips in a positive manner from seasons where we were successful, and the fact that this years jersey is a topper makes it even better.

Totally get what you are saying.

The one thing that spoils it for me is the 'Stay In Control' pish under the 32Red bit.

I contacted Castore to see if they would produce an adult jersey without sponsor. Didn't hear anything back.

Hardly worn mine, only really wear tops to the game. But I wore it for both OF games so will only now bring it out for these games.
Also have the white away and retro which I have only tried on when I got them home.

The "Stay In Control" bit is particularly apt for us this season B-D
I know mate - it is. :)

Just a wee bug bear of mine that we have a 'health warning' on our jersey. Spoils the look imo.

Hopefully the 32Red contract isn't renewed and we bring in a new sponsor for next season ;)

I seen a friend who has bought his boy the kits for Rangers and his other team from his birth year. Will gift them when he's 18, cracking idea I think and if any Bears have had a newborn this season I'd get one and put it away.
I'd have loved an old retro top on my 18th!

I know mate - it is. :)

Just a wee bug bear of mine that we have a 'health warning' on our jersey. Spoils the look imo.

Hopefully the 32Red contract isn't renewed and we bring in a new sponsor for next season ;)
That's the Government mate, adults can't make their own mind up whether to gamble or not. Nanny state

I've worn mine for most of the games this season.
Without putting a curse on it, all l will say is that l wore my Retro top the day we lost to St Mirren, so back to wearing the trusty Home top for games.
I’ve worn that three times when we’ve played.

Twice against Benfica and the St Mirren game.

That's the Government mate, adults can't make their own mind up whether to gamble or not. Nanny state
I know mate. Just hope we move on from 32Red/betting companies. Hopefully Bisgrove has lined up a new sponsor and, as we are in CL next season, an increased deal with the new guys.

Without putting a curse on it, all l will say is that l wore my Retro top the day we lost to St Mirren, so back to wearing the trusty Home top for games.
I was the same with the retro top. Almost labelled it as jinxed. Stuck with it and the only blip since was the first half against Motherwell when I didn't have it on. Put it on for the second half and we avoided our first defeat. It's my lucky top now! :))

I put off buying it until the kids sizes came back in stock and then I didn't fancy spending £60 on myself just before Xmas.

I still want one, but I'm curious if they'll drop in price before seasons end.

Samething happened with me except it was the black and orange top i always wore, stuck the retro on for that game lost, now i wont and am not even allowed to put it on when we play, lovely top aswell.

I know mate. Just hope we move on from 32Red/betting companies. Hopefully Bisgrove has lined up a new sponsor and, as we are in CL next season, an increased deal with the new guys.
Hope so too mate, the Tomket sponsor interests me as they also sponsor Fiorentina and Stutgart. I know we cannot match a Mercedes Benz Bank sponsor like Stutgart but Fiorentina are tied in with cable provider MediaCorp who own the New York Cosmos. Certainly hope were operating at similar level circles and a similar US or Indian sponsor would be nice ££
In saying that we're never going to get Pepsi which would look cool AF but I'm not a sponsor snob, highest bidder always wins

:)) I think its only on draught though anyway? No bottles or cans?
Looks like they may well have sold bottles and cans before closing the store for the time being.

Anyway, I see Tennents are one of our official partners...that will be the end of that pipe dream then :D

Back