This Sunday - champions possibly

Do we reckon the players will gather at the training ground or Ibrox to watch the game on Sunday if it comes to it?

Mind seeing the Leicester players all together watching the game that clinched them the league, made me wonder what our players would do?
I don’t it with all the Covid restrictions. It’d be classed a “party” and they’d all get banned

I honestly believe come 2pm on Sunday we will officially be champions.

If I'm wrong then its just another game after that but if the scenario is that we become champions by 2pm on Sunday.

What will it be like. For those within the Glasgow vicinity will it be fireworks, Ibrox, George's Square. I honestly don't know.

I don't live in the area as in Inverness but will be having a few cold ones looking out for championship videos. Then raising a glass to our absent friends who couldn't witness our achievement.

Here we goooo

I hope this is the case OP. Will be an amazing feeling after all we have been through.

I will defo make it over to Ibrox probably at night when those with the same idea will probably have been and gone.

For everyone wanting to win it at Parkhead keep in mind there is also great enjoyment to be had were we to go there as Champions, play as Champions and beat them as Champions.

This season Rangers have been playing a different sport to the rest, setting records and looking magnificent while doing it. The official confirmation will come when it does but itll be just as sweet however and whenever that happens.

If Rangers win there next 2 games are there seriously some supporters wanting Celtic to win on Sunday?
%^*& me
Aye, purely being selfish though.
It's not about winning it at the piggery but I'm offshore until next thursday and I want to be home for us winning it.

after what we’ve endured, we should want the team and the coaching staff to clinch the league on the park..

I know this much.

If Bears gather - they will be treated completely differently to how those who attended the shark event were treated. Of that there is no doubt.

giphy.gif
If we win on Sunday, due to them losing points, I’ll buy shares in Currys/ PC world as they’ll have a boom sale to replace many a smashed telly.

People talking about them 'throwing' the game on Sunday as though they are good enough to pick and choose when they get a result obviously haven't been paying attention.

They are more than capable of dropping points on Sunday whilst trying their hardest.

Hopefully we win our next 2 and what will be will be.

Reactions: TN8
Look if we’ve won it before we go to the piggery we make that day the massive party day

they will be fucking sick

fireworks congas George square Ibrox

the team bus cheered away from Ibrox before the game after the game

massive party day
People lining London Road at Bridgeton Cross to salute the team bus en route to the dump.

I just want it won as soon as. If it's won by proxy, I don't mind in the least, and the joy will not be in any way diminished. It will be a Historic moment. I will be cheering for Dundee Utd on Sunday, and will have my cigar and glass of malt set aside just in case. On a side note, at the start of this season, I would never have imagined a discussion in early March about the finer details of winning the title.

I want it won ASAP too but for the ultimate humiliation and the definitive GIRUY I would love us to win it at the Piggery.
Just imagine the satisfaction of stopping their tainted 10 at their own midden....glorious :D

Conversely - if we lose tonight we CANNOT win it before the piggery - is that correct ?

Draw would need a win vs St Boo and and Arabs win.

I have foreseen that Nicky Clark will score the goal that seals it to bring the whole thing full circle.

We will be on Sunday , poets will drop points instead of face us having to win as they are cowards

We'll either go to Parkhead as Champions or with a chance to win it. Either way its a terrific scenario.

Despite always wanting it to be Sunday at the piggery, I now want it this weekend..
I won't go into specifics but a very good and deserving friend of mine won't witness it live if it is not this week.
Come on Rangers please just do it.

Told my workmate that I may have a massive hangover or still be drunk on Monday morning. He asked why and I said we might win the league on Sunday. His response "You won it months ago!" .

It will be pretty special if we can win 55 at parkhead. However if won before, by the filth dropping points, it will be some picture watching SG coming out if the tunnel with a broad grin on his face. His celebration post Celtic game win at a full PH was utterly superb.

I don’t it with all the Covid restrictions. It’d be classed a “party” and they’d all get banned
Easy way round it the players are in for a recovery session and de brief of the st mirren game and it just happens to be at the same time as the yahoo game is on.

I want it won at their midden

Tie scarves round their posts, plant a Union Jack in the centre circle and the players out on the pitch eating chicken suppers

Win our next two and its as good as won. Goal difference of +20 means we are effectively champions with 6 points. I just want it to be in the bag, not really worried how and where.

I'd much rather win it when we are playing. If it's at CP then that's just icing on the cake but I want to be able to watch and then re-watch the players and the gaffer celebrate at full time for years to come.

This is the most important title we'll ever win. I want to see the delight on everyone's face when it's won.

We are in a win win situation. That we have won this is not in doubt.

When we go to the sty we either get the opportunity to put a mathematical lid on it or we go as already champions. Either way is the middle finger to that lot.

If it increases Kennedy’s chances of getting the gig permanently then I’m happy for them to win the rest of their matches, with the obvious exception of any against us.

Back