This team deserve a trophy

Sheik Ma Shammy

What a season we have had so far we deserve so much more accolades given our standard of play this year, let's hope we round off this season with a trophy.
This may be the last we see of some players and I feel they deserve more in terms of trophies than they currently have as a team.

What a season we have had so far we deserve so much more accolades given our standard of play this year, let's hope we round off this season with a trophy.
This may be the last we see of some players and I feel they deserve more in terms of trophies than they currently have as a team.
100%. Might only be the Scottish cup but none the less still be an achievement and like you said the players deserve to walk away with a trophy

Totally agree OP. And apart from anything else, it's massively important that we get back to winning domestic trophies on a regular basis. It's been way too long and if we're to get back to being the dominant force in Scottish football, we need to be winning trophies every season. Last night is gone and difficult as it may be, we need to be fully focused for Saturday now.

When it comes to certain individuals, yes. There’s definitely some that’ve contributed more than enough to deserve more medals from their times here. However, the players as a collective only deserve trophies if they actually manage to win the finals.

Hate to be a downer but I’m really tired of losing every competition now, especially after how we thought we were back on top after 55.

Trophies are earnt - hard work, composure and talent. That's all on the players shoulders, and if they can't deliver, then we need new players that can.

Agree with the sentiment, but it's the club that deserve the trophies - some of our current crop I'd argue aren't genuine winners (ruthless and win at all costs attitude)

I don't care how anyone feels right now we need to win on Saturday, yes it won't feel as good having lost but think back to when we won the semi final we were all really looking forward to this.

It's extremely important we win it.

I don't care how anyone feels right now we need to win on Saturday, yes it won't feel as good having lost but think back to when we won the semi final we were all really looking forward to this.

It's extremely important we win it.
This.

It can’t be allowed to be a double final loss. We need to somehow lift ourselves and the players. Hearts will smell blood. We need to overcome it.

This.

It can’t be allowed to be a double final loss. We need to somehow lift ourselves and the players. Hearts will smell blood. We need to overcome it.
Heard were shit last week against the Bteam.

If the team can’t lift themselves up for one last chance to reward fans then play the youngsters . Don’t mean to sound harsh , the players gave there all and were unlucky but salvaging something from this season is all that matters

Seems some fans on this very board don't even give a %^*& about Saturday. Some of the attitudes on here have been embarrassing.

Last night hurts like hell, it's still raw and will be for a good while yet, but the notion of "who cares about Saturday" is shocking.

Rangers are all about winning trophies, it's a habit we've out of for a long time, last night we fell short of winning the biggest of the lot, but we're in no position to turn our nose up at the Scottish Cup. We haven't won it in 13 years, if we can't be arsed winning a trophy that hasn't been won in that long then it's an outrageous sense of entitlement we really have.

The players must roll their sleeves up for Saturday, but also us as fans. We all have a collective job to do and the idea of Hearts winning because we're still hurting, or feel we're too good to even bother caring because of the hurt is just not on.

We've only won one major domestic honour in 10+ years. We win our 2nd on Saturday, we watch the players lift it, we send some of them off with our thanks onto the next stage of their careers and then we look towards our substantial summer rebuild.

If this teams fails to win a single thing this season, it would be the biggest travesty in the history of football.

Eh? You can deserve something it doesn't mean you are going to get what you deserve!

Sorry but no. This concept is just entitled and doesn't reflect the ethos of a winning club, imo. We win trophies through merit and being the better side. Talk of "deserving" trophies is a massive cope.

Sorry but no. This concept is just entitled and doesn't reflect the ethos of a winning club, imo. We win trophies through merit and being the better side. Talk of "deserving" trophies is a massive cope.

Nothing to do with entitlement CK have you never heard of the better team lost before at anytime? Not specifically talking about last night's game in general!

Lundstram is wrong that they let the fans down last night but they will have done if we end up without a trophy this season.

I’ve just got a horrible feeling this season ends trophy less. I said it a few weeks back and I hope I’m fuckin wrong.

Back