This Time Next Year Rodney

Rangers will be champions title 55th Secured.
It will be won at Tannadice on the ground we won 9 in a row That will be the ground we stop the mythical 10 in a row so keep positive keep the heads up bears next season is the season.

WATP
sounds good mate

you rekon we can beat the corrupt spfl and the referees too?

The OP’s title made me think it was about Only fools and horses.
I listened to the heart and hand box set review of the programme few days ago, it’s a great listen!!

This time next year I’m hoping to be in Seville ahead of the Europa League Final.

We won’t need a fucking calculator.

The OP’s title made me think it was about Only fools and horses.
I listened to the heart and hand box set review of the programme few days ago, it’s a great listen!!

What happens On only fools and horses the quote comes true they become millionaires eventually just like we will win this title eventually and that time is next season ;)

Remember the gaffer has had 6 or 7 Warbutton players who were either not playing or out on loan.
with them of the wage bill that means more new players can come in who will be up to Ross Wilson’s standard instead of warbuttons standard only see positives for the teddy bears going forward :)

We played Kilmarnock At Ibrox last game of the season if we won that we won the league ?? anyway stop de railing a positive thread

Yes we lost 1 - 0 but the mentally challengeds drew the next day which meant it went to last game of the season and we were up at Tannadice.

Wasn't looking derail thread or that mate I will be happy to win it at Tannadice next year - we have won the league a few times up their and am sure next time would eclipse the others.

Back