This tinpot 10 in a row craziness from the Peasants

The Celtic Board don’t care too much about 10 in a row? You must be joking.

It’ll be the only thing on their minds right now because if they fail the consequences will be monumental.

Just look at the fall out so far and we’re just about a third of the way through the season.
Think they are significantly less rabid for it than their fanbase. Self preservation of their financial interests is paramount, ie Lawwell's £3m p/a salary.

If they meant business, they wouldn't have given the lurgan bastard the job in the first place, and they wouldn't be sounding out strapon for a return to save the day - if they were frothing at the mouth for the fake 10 in a row then they would be going at it baws oot by (i) getting lennon binned, and (ii) ponying up top money for someone competent, proven, and capable.

cunts laugh at them being linked to names like Benitez - the only thing stopping them going for someone like that is the financial resources that they are prepared to shell out to secure it. And before anyone starts mouthing off about Benitez being a pipe dream, this is a man who was prepared to manage Newcastle in the championship, and now finds himself drifting along in China, all decisions he has made in recent years have been financially driven. Yet, he is a good manager and there are examples of others that would potentially be in reach for them if they had the pot of cash from under dirty desmond's bed ready to put in front of high-level candidates.

If they are prepared to absolutely break the bank, there's a lot of top names they could get, equally there are many that are absolute nonsense and i appreciate that (pochettino, mourinho, etc - laughable fucking rumours at the time)... but the same rules apply for us and back in 2018 if we had gone hard with a huge budget for a managerial appointment there would have been names out there who would be prepared to come.

Money talks. But the scum board aren't willing to part with enough money to bring in a household name and for that reason they aren't as motivated as their hordes are for this fairy tale jackanory shite "10" that they eulogise about. If they were then they wouldn't be in the mess they are in. So fuck them and long may it continue, mentally challenged bastards.

The media talk as if it would be this incredible and unique achievement, even though it has been already done and more by others clubs, Rosenberg of Norway having won 13 in a row, Dinamo Zagreb of Croatia with 11 in a row, etc.

Whatever happens this season, Rangers will continue as before. Indeed, with Edmiston House now being planned and constructed, we are moving forward.
They never even won 9?

They've been going on about it since at least 2017.

Rodgers did the 10 fingers to their manky fans after beating Kilmarnock when they won their 6th* title. He mentioned it when he signed his contract extension that year too.

They've been actively commenting on this in the press for nearly 4 years. Not fans, but journalists and people connected to the club. For almost half of the decade they've been obsessing about this season. It's going to ruin them.

As a Rangers fan since the late sixties, I could pretty much have named the Tim’s original 9 in a row team, and they weren’t on TV every week. They were legends of that era. I am certain that likewise most Tim’s could name the Rangers Legends that repeated that feat. They too were genuine stars. As for these current imposters, do me a favour! Don’t make me laugh. I doubt there are many Celtic fans that would identify any of the current squad as legends of their club, let alone Rangers fans recognize them. They have been gifted 5 titles, and actually given 1 more that they didn’t even win. in 30 years time only Brown will be close to being in their best ever XI. They have had better players that have won zero or few titles than this lot. That is the true measure of this fallacy.

Think they are significantly less rabid for it than their fanbase. Self preservation of their financial interests is paramount, ie Lawwell's £3m p/a salary.

If they meant business, they wouldn't have given the lurgan bastard the job in the first place, and they wouldn't be sounding out strapon for a return to save the day - if they were frothing at the mouth for the fake 10 in a row then they would be going at it baws oot by (i) getting lennon binned, and (ii) ponying up top money for someone competent, proven, and capable.

cunts laugh at them being linked to names like Benitez - the only thing stopping them going for someone like that is the financial resources that they are prepared to shell out to secure it. And before anyone starts mouthing off about Benitez being a pipe dream, this is a man who was prepared to manage Newcastle in the championship, and now finds himself drifting along in China, all decisions he has made in recent years have been financially driven. Yet, he is a good manager and there are examples of others that would potentially be in reach for them if they had the pot of cash from under dirty desmond's bed ready to put in front of high-level candidates.

If they are prepared to absolutely break the bank, there's a lot of top names they could get, equally there are many that are absolute nonsense and i appreciate that (pochettino, mourinho, etc - laughable fucking rumours at the time)... but the same rules apply for us and back in 2018 if we had gone hard with a huge budget for a managerial appointment there would have been names out there who would be prepared to come.

Money talks. But the scum board aren't willing to part with enough money to bring in a household name and for that reason they aren't as motivated as their hordes are for this fairy tale jackanory shite "10" that they eulogise about. If they were then they wouldn't be in the mess they are in. So fuck them and long may it continue, mentally challenged bastards.
The only people linking Rafa or similar to them is their own deluded fans who think we're living in a time warp and every year is 1967 ,there last decent manager left them for Leicester fukin city after their board wouldn't sanction the transfer of John Mcginn and you honestly think they could get Rafa
Rafa would want a EPL budget and that mhob baulked at £2.5 million when they were awash with cash

Their fabled 10 would hold as much prestige of beating the goalie at the local church fete but that wouldn't stop that mhob from ramming it down our throats forever and a day.
Anyone who was around for the near quarter century until we equalled their unequallable nine will testify they would be beyond unbearable

This 10 consumes them to the point it's all they think and care about. Speaking to my mentally challenged brother in law the other day he actually said he was happy for them to finish on 1 point and get put out of Europe so they can focus on the 10 and we would have to play more games. Even after I mentioned that the money made through wins/draws and progress would mean an extra few million it did not register. Even after explaining they have been humiliated in Europe the last few years his only response was we beat Lazio home and away. Mind boggling.
Should have mentioned that they will need those extra millions to pay out compensation for the CSA cases.

They want us to buy into it as it then adds legitimacy to what they know means nothing.
Half of the titles they had no competition whatsoever.

Akin to a couple of bald men fighting over a comb.
UbBzpXZ.jpg

I kept editing the league titles page on Wikipedia and adding an asterix next to their 2019 title and a foot note saying title awarded with not all games won, which is true, and some sad %^*& keeps deleting it back

I had one tell me this morning that it wasn't a real ten as we weren't in the league for some of them and winning without us there was a bit empty. In not sure if it's an effort to tone down how important ten is to them or if he's genuine.

I've got an uncle in his 80's, Celtic daft, said the same thing to me, the 4 without us were pretty meaningless, some of them know the score.

They are absolutely obsessed with 10 and thought it was inevitable, they'll implode when when they have to watch an eight year old club deprive them of it.

The only people linking Rafa or similar to them is their own deluded fans who think we're living in a time warp and every year is 1967 ,there last decent manager left them for Leicester fukin city after their board wouldn't sanction the transfer of John Mcginn and you honestly think they could get Rafa
Rafa would want a EPL budget and that mhob baulked at £2.5 million when they were awash with cash
Wonder how much will be in their biscuit tin for next season?

Its only the Peasants and their media cheerleaders who believe they've already won 9, mate.
The media maggots are worried, Keevins, Martin,English and Cosgrove to name a few. Ex players are lining up to point out the mis givings of the invincibles. Then last but not least the manky hoards are predictably turning on their inevitable charm and rebelling. karma, the success and respect they crave seems too be dawning on all the deluded masses. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

Their fabled 10 would hold as much prestige of beating the goalie at the local church fete but that wouldn't stop that mhob from ramming it down our throats forever and a day.
Anyone who was around for the near quarter century until we equalled their unequallable nine will testify they would be beyond unbearable

Nobody gives a toss about their attempt at a tinpot 10 in a row, mate. They've " won " 3 trebles on the spin and the same indifference applies. Yet again, they're being annihilated in Europe when they're supposed to be " dining at the top table ".

That charles patterson was on sky there bleating on about unprecedented trebles and historic 10 in a row. The mhedia have totally bought into it. I certainly dont recall this being as hyped up for us back in the 90s.
Btw am i right in thinking Patterson us a poet?
It’s very simple, most of them are complete arse holes...some we know are out and out scum fans and many others just follow the party line - too shit scared to deviate from that.

The facts are when it was Rangers dominating the Scottish scene albeit in a time when it still had some credibility as opposed to the near decade long farcical turned to shit in favour of ONE club mess we have now...we were constantly told by the media filth back then Rangers domination was BAD for Scottish football and furthermore Aberdeen and Motherwell in certain seasons were actually better teams than Rangers such was their disgust because we were racking up title after title and taking a few of the domestic trophies too.

Those of us with long memories can see the difference in the narrative is stark and highlights just how rotten the media is, particularly in Scotland where nothing has changed since the nine in a row days, they just as nasty and bitter as ever.

Last edited:
This is our worst nightmare now.

I'm still not ruling them out coming back with a bit of form.

Same here, they are overreacting to the situation and there is still a lot to play for. A minority of our fans are being sucked into this whirlpool and need to keep their feet on the ground.

The run up to new year last season convinced me that we were going to steamroller on and look how that ended up.

The Tims are operating under the deluded assumption that if they win the league this season, we’ll be “destroyed” and will somehow cease to exist as a club.

A train of thought rabbit hole only though the most capable psychiatrist would dare look into I’d imagine.

Back