This tinpot 10 in a row craziness from the Peasants

I had one tell me this morning that it wasn't a real ten as we weren't in the league for some of them and winning without us there was a bit empty. In not sure if it's an effort to tone down how important ten is to them or if he's genuine.
Wtf :)Classic tactics .. trying to play it down 100%. Hehe
Was gonna say he had to have been spiked with a truth syrup of some kind, then again he would of conceded the fact that they never actually won 9 .
Tell the c@nts they are still favourites this year !:))

It’s just another thing to beat us over the head with, the hate for us is almost if not more than the love they have for their own club. Scottish football was turned to absolute shit when we were ejected from the SPL which no c@nt in the filthy trashy Scottish media will dare mention and now the first meaningful challenge they’ve had has got them in a frenzy absolutely shitting themselves that a truly bullshit TEN is in serious jeopardy.

55 is the BIG story because that has been a journey, a struggle, a battle in all sorts of ways on and off the pitch and even though nobody other than Rangers fans want‘s it to happen it is badly needed for this tin pot league - not that the rest of Scottish football sees it that way or even the majority of our support anymore to be fair but for years now it’s been a ridiculous farce and the only people capable of ending it is us and now we have an excellent opportunity...Let’s do this Rangers and let the fun commence!

Last edited:
A mentally challenged brought up being even bitter mentally challengeds. You've never met a bunch like it. My brother in laws brother when he found out was having a little girl there were mentions of him calling her ira. That's no joke either, 100% truth and shows you what these basturds are like. Beyond any normal reasoning or thinking.
Jesus that would be borderline child abuse !!

I'm sensing some hysterical panic within their ranks.

There is going to be the mother of all meltdowns if we win the title this season, and not one of them will be safe, right up to Liewell and Fritzl.

Meanwhile ...... we just need to shut out their nasal whines & keep plugging away as we have been doing so admirably so far this season. Onwards and upwards Rangers.

Four were walkovers as we weren’t competing with them, one we were docked points, one wrongly handed to them in haste because of Covid . 9? Never, but all this is ignored by the media who are scared to offend their mentally challenged pals.

The fact is they are as big a price now to win this league than if you had put £1 acca on their last 7.75 league wins (ignoring first as they would have been at least evens before we imploded)

That tells a story of how difficult 8.75 has been to “achieve”

10 in a row is no achievement in a country where 2 teams win the league and one of those weren’t in with a chance for 5 of those years then arguably hamstrung for a further few years

I've said for a while that as a support we need to ignore this 10 in a row chat and focus on ourselves. There is absolutely no point going all out to stop this. Maintaining a strong squad while making sure our finances are solid going forward is much more important for us as a club. We have seen what happens when you ignore your finances.

To be honest, my observation is that this is driven by one bunch of yahoos & one bunch of yahoos only.

I just want 55, for our magnificent club to be back to where it belongs after a tough number of years.

‘The ten’ means %^*& all to normal people.

One of their less deluded phoned into Superdullboard at the weekend to remind his fellow supporters they've only made the Champions League twice in 8 years.
  • They can't appoint a manger who isn't 'sellik minded'
  • Continually screw up any position of strength
  • Only interested in beating us, or bad things happening to us
  • Failing that, making up crackpot conspiracy theories
  • Recruiting expensive duds
  • Then incapable of coaching them properly
  • Currently 100% reliant on loanees and ageing players for any kind of effort
Its beautiful really :)

No matter what I say to him he is blinded by the obsession about us and the 10. He tried to hook me in by saying we've beat no marks in Europe since SG has come in. St that point I laughed and listed off the clubs we've beaten/drawn against both home and away. His reply, 'they clubs are no as good as they used to be'. Mental, absolutely mental. From where we have been to where we are now in the space of time is an absolutely heart swelling achievement. These creatures are unable and against admitting that we may and are, actually back.

Just list to him all the clubs the Scum have lost to since our demise, it is pretty extensive.
Also the clubs Celtic have lost to in Europe since TLB took over is full of mediocre sides at best, sides I honestly believe we'd take care of.
An example is we humped last seasons Danish champions, Midtjylland 7-2 on aggregrate in August 2019, Celtic lost to the eventual Danish runners up FC Copenhagen 4-2 on aggregate in Feb 2020.

But as you say the Scum support do NOT listen, they have had things so easy for almost a decade they cannot believe their house of cards might just be on the verge of collapse.

I am not a psychologist but I'd imagine that them, and ALL their media puppets, constantly going on about how incredible it all is......well, maybe deep down someone doesn't believe it themself?

don't want to think about us winning 55 too much at the moment but this team we have just now seems to have the mentality, has quality and depth too, we just need to keep up this relentless form. If this was any team bar rangers i'd be saying they would go on and win it. just a bit more cautious when it comes to us

They never won 9 in a row.

The 55 is the elephant in the room the mhedia refuse to talk about.

The whole lot is tainted. Those sleekit b@stards led a cabal that kicked us out of the league for the sole benefit of themselves. All the league titles, all the domestic trophies, all the CL money all the publicity and prestige that came with it. It was all set up by themselves. There isn't a football team that's cheated so much in the history of the professional leagues. Karma is gonna bite them big style

When we win 55, we need to big up that not only did we do it after nearly going out of existence but we did it against the best, most dominant, Celtic side we've ever seen.

The onus is then on them to either accept we are good or start trying to say we only won because they are garbage and have been for years.

Give them enough rope.

but also get #55onthepitch trending ;)

They chose to ignore the fact that they never won 9.
55 will be so good. I just hope we do it this season.
That’s exactly it. Hopefully...if we do win this league, from then on if you get into the talk with one of the mhanks and they bring up the “aye but we’ve won 9 in a row twice”, just put them right... 8.5, awarded isn’t winning. A nice wee double barrelled win if we get this league.

Obviously i dont want them getting their seriously tainted 10 but i can't say I'm as bothered as i would have been had we been there the whole time and challenging i can't believe they are considering this to be a monumental sporting achievement should it happen.

Their run of titles is worthless. First time they have had a proper challenge shows you how worthless the previous titles were.

They appear to have this notion that if they win 10 in a row, we will somehow shrivel up and die, think again timmy we are made of stearn stuff.

They appear to have this notion that if they win 10 in a row, we will somehow shrivel up and die, think again timmy we are made of stearn stuff.

Wonder if they can see us coming yet.
Hopefully in May we leave them standing and blinded by our dust.
Fans all over the Globe
When 55 arrives and we do the bouncy simultaneously all around the world.
People will see the Earth move on It's axis from space.
Can't wait for that day.

It's all about Rangers, everything they do is about Rangers, when they close their eyes at night they dream bout Rangers
the levels of infatuation with us by them is truly and utterly staggering, they are more than the crazy ex stalker!
just look at the rumours about admin 2 etc and all the hush hush cant say too much season tickets bought by directors, truthfully they are not normal, we all joke about them but they truly are on another planet, how does that happen?
where has your life went so drastically wrong that you obsess that much about your greatest rivals to the extent of knowing more about us than their own team?

and this children, is why you shouldn't interact or play with the diseased.

i remember back in 94 when pacific shelf was a thing, now ok, the interwebs wasnt a thing but did any of you actually go to the trouble of convincing yourself they were a different club?
i bet you didn't !

55, when it comes will end them, i reckon they will be taking out adds in Spanish speaking papers in Poland just to voice how "Ranjurs ur deed"

i think after 55 mass sterilisation would be a thing for them. And i dont mean by the age of 55.

They want us to buy into it as it then adds legitimacy to what they know means nothing.
Half of the titles the had not competition whatsoever.

Akin to a couple of bald men fighting over a comb.

lets say they turn it round and win '10' in a row.
What have they actually achieved?
What young talent have they brought through in those 10years- I can think of only 2.
have they made strides in Europe? No laughing
Do they have a set style of play all through the ranks?
Stadium improvements? oh aye, disco lights.

They have wasted a golden opportunity.

The whole lot is tainted. Those sleekit b@stards led a cabal that kicked us out of the league for the sole benefit of themselves. All the league titles, all the domestic trophies, all the CL money all the publicity and prestige that came with it. It was all set up by themselves. There isn't a football team that's cheated so much in the history of the professional leagues. Karma is gonna bite them big style

If you hide child abuse, this isn’t that bad CB.

You're right, but 10 was their first stop because it would have surpassed the record that they can't handle us equaling. Though I think a lot of them wanted us around, just not able to compete. That was their wet dream.
Agree with this. For many of them, it would have been nicer to have us around, being swindled by spivs and crooks and living in state of perpetual hand-to-mouth mediocrity.
They never thought for a second that we would ever bounce back off the ropes to be where we are now, with a rock steady board and management team and a team that can compete on the park. When we do eventually win 55, many of them will go into a depression that they will never recover from.

The fact that I didn’t know about Rosenberg or Dinamo Zagreb reinforces the point I’ve been making to my mentally challenged brother-in-law for the past few years, that it’s all pretty parochial and nobody outside this backwater cares if they do it.
In fact next time I see him I’ll ask him if any club or clubs has already done ten or more, and he won’t have a clue.

Even if they did a tinpot 10, it would mean nothing as its already been done by other clubs. It is not a special or an unique achievement. Nobody apart from them would care less.

Walter was sacked during the failed 10 season because the fans were sick of the European failures.

I genuinely don't remember us being obsessed with 10 in a row bar the Gazza song!

This 10 consumes them to the point it's all they think and care about. Speaking to my mentally challenged brother in law the other day he actually said he was happy for them to finish on 1 point and get put out of Europe so they can focus on the 10 and we would have to play more games. Even after I mentioned that the money made through wins/draws and progress would mean an extra few million it did not register. Even after explaining they have been humiliated in Europe the last few years his only response was we beat Lazio home and away. Mind boggling.
So did you marry a mentally challenged or did your sister?

The scum haven’t even won 9 yet !
Handed it last year with their biggest rivals not even in the competition for the lion share of the rest

The quest for 'the 10' has to be seen in the context of the absolute trauma they went though as a support in the 1990s.

From 1989 until 2000 we won 11 titles to their 1. A period of unrivalled dominance which co-incidentally kicked off with another masterstroke kick in the balls to the Tim psyche - the signing of Mo Johnston.

They have never recovered from this to the extent that the trauma is passed down from father to son, so even celtic fans born after this time will have the burning need to excorise the 90s demon through winning 'the 10' because we didn't do it.

As we can see, even a small flicker of doubt is sending them apoplectic with impotent rage.

If we do manage to beat them this season I fear some of them will genuinely never recover.

The media talk as if it would be this incredible and unique achievement, even though it has been already done and more by others clubs, Rosenberg of Norway having won 13 in a row, Dinamo Zagreb of Croatia with 11 in a row, etc.

Whatever happens this season, Rangers will continue as before. Indeed, with Edmiston House now being planned and constructed, we are moving forward.
The difference is, these clubs won all of those titles, none were gifted to them.

Any run off league titles wither its 3 ,6 or 9.5 in a row in my eyes is only valid when the team or teams that are your direct competitors are there competing in the league ,otherwise you are just deluding yourself with your own pish talk

When the full force of Scottish football hate fvcked us down to the 3rd division the fhilth got a free run to four,They then had another 3 free as we rebuilt and found our feet,7 freebies till we got the right people in place so I’ll be kind and say they have 1 genuine untainted league last season wasn’t won it was handed to because it was the most convenient way to finish things off.

That charles patterson was on sky there bleating on about unprecedented trebles and historic 10 in a row. The mhedia have totally bought into it. I certainly dont recall this being as hyped up for us back in the 90s.
Btw am i right in thinking Patterson us a poet?

This is our worst nightmare now.

I'm still not ruling them out coming back with a bit of form.
Looking at the fixtures They will go on run now upto playing us on Jan 2nd. Either way I think it will go to the wire they won’t drop many points against the rest. They should be dead and buried , late goals against Dundee Utd , St Johnstone , and now hibs has kept them in with at least a chance , Just hope we keep up our form .

This value of this run is bewildering - they’ve had next to no serious competition until the last couple of seasons.

As someone with a long memory of hearing that Rangers’ NIAR over the 80s/90s being underplayed by many in the media because of poor European results, the lack of competition in Scotland and the financial disparity between Rangers and everyone else, I find the lauding of Celtic and their “achievements” over this period quite something.
The competition was a fair bit stronger then

I'm not sure the celtic board really give too much of a toss about the fake 10 in a row, nor do they have the appetite to invest heavily in a replacement for TLB.

To an extent they had their fingers burnt with Rodgers, who took them absolutely no further in Europe, all the while insisting on a massive transfer budget and salary for himself and his backroom staff.

The plan was to capitalize on champions league income and to become a mainstay in that tournament annually, which would have seen us left in the distance. Ultimately they've forked out tens if not hundreds of millions since 2012, yet they find themselves exactly where they fucking started.

They have made a monumental cùnt of the opportunity to monopolise Scottish football's access to European income, and for all the fawning over how well run they are, they're actually a fucking shambles.

No competition until Gerrard turned up. I'll give them 2 in a row with a £70m start. The rest is nonsense.

They had so easy for so long and so far this season we have played great and given their own team look as they have no tactics and a manager and backroom team who are clearly inferior to us

The mhutants canny accept we have a good team and their puppets in the mhedia keep kidding themselves on they have a better squad

Its utterly laughable their behaviour and if our players keep focused and getting wins then let’s see how really mental the vermin will go to

We ain’t seen nothing yet if we keep winning

Their focus on talking about 10 in a row is just a very very thin disguise for what this season really means to them.

It’s a self-delusion that allows them to avoid talking about the elephant in the room. They’ve had a decade to themselves, and we’re back and we’re competitive. This season isn’t about them trying to win something, it’s about them being desperate to delay the inevitable by stopping us regaining our historic place as the top team in Scotland.

This value of this run is bewildering - they’ve had next to no serious competition until the last couple of seasons.

As someone with a long memory of hearing that Rangers’ NIAR over the 80s/90s being underplayed by many in the media because of poor European results, the lack of competition in Scotland and the financial disparity between Rangers and everyone else, I find the lauding of Celtic and their “achievements” over this period quite something.
The halcyon days of its what you do in Europe that counts hahaha. When we won 9 first one of them I seen next day was right in with the 'aye but we done it first and it was harder then', I countered with, but you only had two games against us whereas we've had four games against you every season but nope, theirs was much more of an achievement lol. This so called run they're on consists of us being out the league for half of it and them being gifted the last one and they still pretend they've achieved something if they actually manage to win it this season. Beyond delusion.

I'm not sure the celtic board really give too much of a toss about the fake 10 in a row, nor do they have the appetite to invest heavily in a replacement for TLB.

To an extent they had their fingers burnt with Rodgers, who took them absolutely no further in Europe, all the while insisting on a massive transfer budget and salary for himself and his backroom staff.

The plan was to capitalize on champions league income and to become a mainstay in that tournament annually, which would have seen us left in the distance. Ultimately they've forked out tens if not hundreds of millions since 2012, yet they find themselves exactly where they fucking started.

They have made a monumental cùnt of the opportunity to monopolise Scottish football's access to European income, and for all the fawning over how well run they are, they're actually a fucking shambles.

The Celtic Board don’t care too much about 10 in a row? You must be joking.

It’ll be the only thing on their minds right now because if they fail the consequences will be monumental.

Just look at the fall out so far and we’re just about a third of the way through the season.

Back