This Week is a Write-Off

Am I the only one who can’t concentrate on anything else?

I’m not able to travel so on work as normal and got 0 productivity today and can’t see that changing much!

Should really be a public holiday called imo!
No work getting done here can’t concentrate, cant sleep got butterflies the lot

Working and living in England the amount of people talking about it is astounding, people who dont even like football asking am i one of the 100,000 etc

Clock watching until Wednesday Loyal

Daughter's 4th birthday tomorrow than Rangers winning the Europa League then quick recovery for Saturday and another Cup victory.

Its going to be the dizziest of heights come Sunday, which thankfully has been prearranged as the day of rest.

I’m off all week as well and it’s not even lunchtime of the first day and I’ve got nowt left to do. How the hell am I going to be able to fill the time in until Wednesday ? Wish I was at work !!!
This is why I didn't book the whole week off!

I'm off Thurs as I'll need time to recover either way, but trying to work today to make the day pass a bit quicker.

Not really getting much done admittedly. Might take the laptop downstairs and watch the knock out stages in order.... whilst working, obv!

Yes I’m all in. Nothing else getting talked about or getting done.

I’m packing my case. Be in Seville tomorrow night.

I might shit myself with excitement at any moment.

I have an exam a week on Thursday, but I thank God it's not this Thursday as I'd definitely fail and so far this week studying has been near impossible to focus on.

Same here. Compounded by the fact I feel awful, coughing my lungs up and not sleeping at all. 50/50 whether I get on a plane tomorrow morning (no match ticket before anyone claims it :)), the medication I've just been prescribed better kick in quickly. I'm due to fly to Faro tomorrow and get back about 1am Friday morning. So if I do go I can't see much work getting done on Friday either.

I've got a meeting with my tutor at work and I had to scramble to get everything finished on time, had been allocated a week to catch up and spent pretty much the whole time on FF and google maps :))

Made a playlist up at 6am this morning for Wednesday party from 2pm.

Meetings at 8 and 11am this morning.

Might find the time to actually quote some work in between FF & Twatter.

Yep. I’m trying to get my work cleared today but it’s not happening. I’m away on a pre booked holiday on Friday and have not thought about it once!

I have played over so many scenarios in this game, early sendings off for them, us humping them, us narrowly winning in the last minute, penalties, extra time heroes and worst of all losing. Its driving me fucking mental.

Just finished my last deliverable for the week and handed off to someone else to hold the pen for the rest of the week. It’s their problem now. Out of office on and here we go! We’re on our way!!!!!

We've entered what Douglas Adams called The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul.

It's where you've completed all the tasks you can usefully complete, had all the baths you can justify and have absolutely nothing else to do until dinner (or in this case, the EL final).

Older Bears might recognise the feeling when I compare it to how I used to think of a Sunday between the start of Ski Sunday and the end of Songs of Praise. Only, this is much, much worse.

Done %^*& all since a week past on Thursday other than post on here about travel :)

I'm sat here refreshing my Twitter feed, extremely jealous but also extremely happy, seeing everyone on their way!

Currently standing out my work in the rain waiting for the plane to take off, I'm worse than a man down now

Back