Thistle v Inverness (BBC Scotland) and other games tonight

Great movement and pass from McKinnon for that goal. Commentary team couldnt even acknowledge it or mention his name.

Very strange there, mentioned him in the build up, then when the replay is on nothing and mention other players. Was great movement from him to get into the position.

I can see why we dont mind our players going to P thistle.

Glutten for punishment watching that dross :cool:
It really is an embarrassment to Scottish football that we have teams like this. Keep it off the tv and let them have their 200 fans appreciate shite on their own. I have a neighbour who likes Partick, I say to him I am sorry for him, he doesn’t get it. He is loyal he says, total gash. Such an embarrassment for our country.

It really is an embarrassment to Scottish football that we have teams like this. Keep it off the tv and let them have their 200 fans appreciate shite on their own. I have a neighbour who likes Patrick, I say to him I am sorry for him, he doesn’t get it. He is loyal he says, total gash. Such an embarrassment for our country.
What’s it like living next door to a priest?

It really is an embarrassment to Scottish football that we have teams like this. Keep it off the tv and let them have their 200 fans appreciate shite on their own. I have a neighbour who likes Partick, I say to him I am sorry for him, he doesn’t get it. He is loyal he says, total gash. Such an embarrassment for our country.
Don’t really like that attitude, to be honest.

Have a lot of respect for folk that support their local teams, and don’t just happily follow Rangers or Celtic. It would be easy for them, particularly thistle fans, to just support us or them for all the joy it brings.

I know quite a lot of neutrals (generally St Mirren fans) who think both sides of the old firm are as ridiculous as each other.

As an aside, I love the Friday night Championship games and really glad BBC Scotland show them. The Rangers interest is a bonus.

What a load of absolute crap lol. What's wrong with supporting your local team? Some of the Friday night games are pretty good.

Have a lot of respect for folk that support their local teams, and don’t just happily follow Rangers or Celtic. It would be easy for them, particularly thistle fans, to just support us or them for all the joy it brings.

I know quite a lot of neutrals (generally St Mirren fans) who think both sides of the old firm are as ridiculous as each other.

As an aside, I love the Friday night Championship games and really glad BBC Scotland show them. The Rangers interest is a bonus.
Feck your St Mirren, I have a season ticket also for Morton and I admit they’re shite. Get a grip. They’re pathetic.

What a load of absolute crap lol. What's wrong with supporting your local team? Some of the Friday night games are pretty good.
Nonsense. As I’ve just said, I’m a season ticket holder for Morton, and I admit they’re crap. Get a grip, it is total hellish football.

Aye, most of them have lovely lookin main stands.

You know a lot of neutrals who are St Mirren fans, that’s hilarious to me haha, St Mirren, good shout.
Yeah, lot of St Mirren fans in my year at school so if Rangers weren’t playing I’d usually join them at one of their games for a piss up and to watch football.

Good fun.

Went to school in Easterhouse with a Partick Thistle fan so not one of they stereotypical types of thistle fans and the amount of stick he got was quite funny but fairplay to him as fans of those clubs generally don’t have much success.

Its been a decent game, end to end at times, flowed quite well. Young Rangers player to watch as well. We might judge these teams on playing us, they cant play the same against us as they can v teams of their own level.

Went to school in Easterhouse with a Partick Thistle fan so not one of they stereotypical types of thistle fans and the amount of stick he got was quite funny but fairplay to him as fans of those clubs generally don’t have much success.
The most amusing one was the Aberdeen fan in our year, who got absolute pelters but because of the period we were in school he had an over inflated ego about them.

One of my best mates is an Aberdeen fan as well, don’t think he’s ever been to a match right enough. Bizarre!

Think you’re the only embarrassment here tbh.

Don't wish to derail the thread on Thistle v ITC, but the firhill pitch looks perfect to play on, why the fk do we accept Rugby Park and Live park as playing surfaces for the top division in Scotland. No excuse. Teams should have a proper grass park to play on at the highest level. Any team who don't have that should be booted out.

The most amusing one was the Aberdeen fan in our year, who got absolute pelters but because of the period we were in school he had an over inflated ego about them.

One of my best mates is an Aberdeen fan as well, don’t think he’s ever been to a match right enough. Bizarre!
Reckon an Aberdeen fan would’ve been a step too far for me :))

Used to work with a Thistle fan who said half of his football conversations at work were Old Firm fans saying "but if you had to choose, which of us do you prefer, you have to prefer one or the other".

Back