Thistle v Inverness (BBC Scotland) and other games tonight

It really is an embarrassment to Scottish football that we have teams like this. Keep it off the tv and let them have their 200 fans appreciate shite on their own. I have a neighbour who likes Partick, I say to him I am sorry for him, he doesn’t get it. He is loyal he says, total gash. Such an embarrassment for our country.

Don't see anything wrong with that.
They have passion and loyalty for their team.

I've a bigger issue with the bloke in my work, who never goes to a live game of football, but watches every EPL game on Sky.

Complete knob and weirdo.

Last edited:
It really is an embarrassment to Scottish football that we have teams like this. Keep it off the tv and let them have their 200 fans appreciate shite on their own. I have a neighbour who likes Partick, I say to him I am sorry for him, he doesn’t get it. He is loyal he says, total gash. Such an embarrassment for our country.
Without Teams like this you wont have any Scottish Football in fact i would say no wonder the game is dying . Stop putting these small clubs down its not their fault . Scottish Football is a joke no club outwith us and that mob has won the league in nearly 40 years you think thats a good thing

Don't see anything wrong with that.
They have passion and loyalty for their team.

I've a bigger issue with the bloke in my work,,who never goes to a live game of football, but watches every EPL game on Sky.

Complete knob and weirdo.
I was being a bam up mate, as said I’m also a season ticket holder for Morton. I get the wee team passion.

0-0 HT Millwall still not right yet hopefully hold them off till they can make more attacking changes as they are set up to defend get Voglsammer & Flemming on about 70 mins finish the job COYL

I’m a bit surprised Thistle have a new number 1.

IIRC, Sneddon broke records for them last season in the nets.

Don’t like this fella, do you? :))
He’s fucking shite. Remember the goal he scored last season in the EPL they were trying to make out was one of the greatest goals of all time? Was a fucking fluke :)) (Va

He’s a big fucking diddy. If you put it on you’ll have seen his great attempt

Nearly missed the ball all together and his over head kick attempt went 15 yards past the post

Without Teams like this you wont have any Scottish Football in fact i would say no wonder the game is dying . Stop putting these small clubs down its not their fault . Scottish Football is a joke no club outwith us and that mob has won the league in nearly 40 years you think thats a good thing
You’ve obviously missed the part that I’m a Morton season ticket holder. I understand the small team buzz. I can still wind up the other shite teams though.

How much do these players earn? Genuine question……awaiting itk loyal lol
Not sure about anyone out of these two, but was told that some WOSL players earn more than some championships.

Then became aware of someone in the lowland league who is on more now than he was in the championship.

He’s fucking shite. Remember the goal he scored last season in the EPL they were trying to make out was one of the greatest goals of all time? Was a fucking fluke :)) (Va

He’s a big fucking diddy. If you put it on you’ll have seen his great attempt

Nearly missed the ball all together and his over head kick attempt went 15 yards past the post
Two bottles of tonic?

McKinnon isn't doing anything sexy and he hasn't been mentioned much by the commentators but he's absolutely the best player on the pitch by a long way.

He's won just about every cross into his box, I don't think he's misplaced a pass and his pace and movement have stretched Caley all over the shop. His movement into the box should have had a goal if he hadn't missed a sitter but he's had one assist and would have had another if the ref didn't blow up early for the penalty.

McKinnon isn't doing anything sexy and he hasn't been mentioned much by the commentators but he's absolutely the best player on the pitch by a long way.

He's won just about every cross into his box, I don't think he's misplaced a pass and his pace and movement have stretched Caley all over the shop. His movement into the box should have had a goal if he hadn't missed a sitter but he's had one assist and would have had another if the ref didn't blow up early for the penalty.
Last season I said to my mate he reminds me very much of 19/20 B2B Ryan Jack, all the defensive neat and tidy stuff, coupled with 3rd man runs and goals/assists.

I noticed this , it’s like they are avoiding mentioning his name… Fùcking weirdo bastards

Back