Thistle v Inverness (BBC Scotland) and other games tonight

Ian McCall stating why he didn’t let Brian Graham take the penalty for his hat trick. He is terrible at penalties. Good to see the truth being said by a manager. Thistle did very well tonight, I’m quite surprised.

Knew QP weren’t using it this season, but wasn’t aware it was a new pitch. Hopefully holds up.

Would love it to be hybrid number and be able to cope with two teams

I’d like the B team to be playing there

We seem to have decent links with them so it wouldn’t be out of the question

I admit I don’t know much about him. When he wasn’t looking at reporter in the eyes I thought who is this guy doing this, but his words. Yeah, gotta respect that.
Good Rangers man. Got to admire his enthusiasm as he was well pissed off with losing a goal, more so than the fact they’d scored 4.

Good Rangers man. Got to admire his enthusiasm as he was well pissed off with losing a goal, more so than the fact they’d scored 4.
Yeah that stood out for me, didn’t look happy at all about things that went against them.

Always like a good blue nose.

Oh well beat 2-0 by a better team but I thought Millwall showed good spirit kept going difently more to come from them once they get key players totally match fit
& As for them singing that about Millwall they will be the one's getting done guaranteed

Yep. Is rumoured to have done the same to Souness while at Rangers too.
I didn’t know about him at all and I see he was at Rangers when I was 7 years old until 10 years old. I know about a lot of players from that time, but honestly don’t know about Ian McCall. I blame my late father, he educated me well but not about Ian McCall. I’m assuming he wasn’t that good for us?

(Just so everyone knows, my dad was my legend and he did me no wrong so me not knowing about Ian McCall must of had a reason) :D

I didn’t know about him at all and I see he was at Rangers when I was 7 years old until 10 years old. I know about a lot of players from that time, but honestly don’t know about Ian McCall. I blame my late father, he educated me well but not about Ian McCall. I’m assuming he wasn’t that good for us?

(Just so everyone knows, my dad was my legend and he did me no wrong so me not knowing about Ian McCall must of had a reason) :D

He was a decent player. This is my clearest memory of him at Rangers.

Latest posts

Back