Thodgen's top 10 teams to play for.

What's the problem here guys?
They aren't Rangers fans but they still come up and watch the team and give us positive feedback.
Easy to ignore it if you don't like what they say, indeed you really have to search them out.

But to my mind, all we have is nice enthusiastic football people who come into Ibrox as neutrals and enjoy the matches and the Rangers support and then they report fairly honestly about how good they find the entire experience.
Ffsake!!!
If only we could actually enjoy the same reaction from Scottish sports journalists!

They aren't Rangers fans but they still come up and watch the team and give us positive feedback.
Easy to ignore it if you don't like what they say, indeed you really have to search them out.

But to my mind, all we have is nice enthusiastic football people who come into Ibrox as neutrals and enjoy the matches and the Rangers support and then they report fairly honestly about how good they find the entire experience.
Ffsake!!!
If only we could actually enjoy the same reaction from Scottish sports journalists!

Well pardon me for hoping someone that cums over the poets gets punched in the face at Ibrox. I mean, why don't we just start welcoming all of them?

Ffsake!!!
"Report fairly?"

Mate he says what you want to hear for hits as it gives him money.

Realistically he probably doesn't give a shit but the fake over excitement gets the team they're rooting for at that specific video (rangers in this case) to watch him and spread his videos

If he could get millions of views getting over excited at doing a shite he would do it aswell

Fair enough if you like watching his videos etc but pretending he's a big fan of our club is nonsense. The only thing he's a fan of us the pay cheque from YouTube

I suppose with the tribal nature of the OF both sides will look upon anyone who fraternises with the other side with suspicion: if you're not entirely one of us you must be one of them, and so on.

I don't overly mind them - more for showcasing some good games mind than the younger lad's 'patter' if you can call it that, which is cringy as fu(k at times.
Eh, okay.
I really don't know what you expect from a neutral?
Maybe you prefer Jackson, Speirs etc.
I wonder if they would have had Rangers in their top ten ...but not the Filth?

"Report fairly?"

Realistically he probably doesn't give a shit but the fake over excitement gets the team they're rooting for at that specific video (Rangers in this case) to watch him and spread his videos

If he could get millions of views getting over excited at doing a shite he would do it aswell

Fair enough if you like watching his videos etc but pretending he's a big fan of our club is nonsense. The only thing he's a fan of us the pay cheque from YouTube
I won't laugh.
Honestly.

What do you want from a neutral observer?
It is what it is!

They aren't our supporters, they are just guys giving a broad opinion on football as neutrals.
They don't have to sing TBB to prove their spurs to grown-ups ... FFsake!

However, given their neutral stance, what the heck is your problem?

Have I wandered onto the Shoot or Match forums? o_O

"Report fairly?"

Realistically he probably doesn't give a shit but the fake over excitement gets the team they're rooting for at that specific video (Rangers in this case) to watch him and spread his videos

Sadly it's the generation we live in now. It used to be get trade to make a living now a days get a YouTube channel be a dick for hits ..... Boom millionaire

Don't watch this kind of thing but have read these comments. If he's trying to juggle keeping both our fans and their fans onside then he'll quickly lose both. Just pick a side and be done with it. One set of fans will like you and the other won't. That's how it works.

"Report fairly?"

If he showcases the club, stadium,fans in a positive manner I don’t see what the problem is.
Pretty sure he is an Oldham fan.

He’s just a daft boy, no need to get worked up about.

Geeky kid travels around stadiums, has no previous ties to us, comes to Ibrox and doesn't instantly start hating that mob.

I don't watch it because it makes me cringe a bit - age thing I think - certainly not for some of the reasons here. Don't know how some people get through the day if this is only 8.30!

Sadly it's the generation we live in now. It used to be get trade to make a living now a days get a YouTube channel be a dick for hits ..... Boom millionaire

you do realise that less than 1% of “you tubers” are millionaires?

the guy might do things for hits but power to him, he’s making more of his life than a lot of kids his age.

Youtubers really do get some on here into absolute permarage apoplexy. If it's not the CJNovo lad or Thogden it will be some other random.

The young team like it, make money from it and, amazingly, it is voluntary, if you don't like it, don't watch it (you just give him more money if you do).

FWIW I like the lad, he's a bit geeky and NW London middle class, but he clearly loves the game and his old man and him have a great relationship that I can realte to. His videos from Porto and Braga were fantastic for those of us who live overseas. Hamilton, well, not so much but he did capture that night's poison.

I can live with him liking the GoonBrigade, others, seemingly, cannot. Most other football fans listen to our squabbles and hatred and think we are bonkers. I started talking about the Sellik myth machine to a dyed in the wool Lyngby fan here and quickly realised I was only making myself sound like a nutter.

How can anyone honestly say the past decade has not been depressing?

My kid is Rangers daft. He was only a tot the last time we won the league. It utterly depressing me when I think of it.
Sure there have been some good times but few and far between.
Most football fans, including Thogden will never see their team win anything, ever.

He doesn’t want to play for Rangers, he wants to play for Gerrard. I think the wee dick has made his preference in Scottish football well known
Lucky bastards, the two of them. I'd love to be able to do what they do.
Why don’t you mate? All you need is a half decent mic, an iPhone, and YouTube account.

“If you build it, they will come”

His Dad is a gimp. He has these followers called the Thogdad defence league, people send him abuse just so the TDL will spam their posts on Instagram. Pretty much encourages it and kids do it for the attention. He then passes the private messages onto about 15,000 12 year olds to spam posts and send abuse to the person who sent the original abuse.

He also had us as one of the most depressing clubs to support in Britain. He'll say anything to get a reaction to his videos.
To be fair to the wee guy a lot of people obviously including yourself took that out of context.

He doesn’t want to play for Rangers, he wants to play for Gerrard. I think the wee dick has made his preference in Scottish football well known

Why don’t you mate? All you need is a half decent mic, an iPhone, and YouTube account.

“If you build it, they will come”
:D :D :D

I'll post my first video up here to let everyone see first.

Opened up the thread and first seen the photo and thought that there seems to be more than 'a touch' of the Alan Thompsons about the old boy's 'boatrace'. Bolton supporter-player connection too. You never know perhaps from same primate gene pool. :eek:

I won't laugh.
Honestly.

What do you want from a neutral observer?
It is what it is!

They aren't our supporters, they are just guys giving a broad opinion on football as neutrals.
They don't have to sing TBB to prove their spurs to grown-ups ... FFsake!

However, given their neutral stance, what the heck is your problem?

Have I wandered onto the Shoot or Match forums? o_O

This

They have prob been to more Rangers games the some on the forum.

This

They have prob been to more Rangers games the some on the forum.
It gives us a chance to see how others see us.
We get a shyte reaction from the Rangers hating media in Scotland and sometimes if that is all that you read and see, you can start to wonder if we have a problem.
Then you get a real neutral and suddenly you realise once more that our club and our support really are something to be proud of.

I wish I had the time and the funds to do what these lads do, as far as football goes they are living the dream.
Good luck to them.

He also had us as one of the most depressing clubs to support in Britain. He'll say anything to get a reaction to his videos.

What was his justification was it something snide?

If you asked me how Rangers have made me feel over our recent past depressed would probably be pretty high on the list!

Nothing like a Thodgen thread to bring out the permanently raging.

Spoiler alert: he's a neutral. We're not going to instantly become his #1 team but he looks like he's genuinely enjoyed his Ibrox trips.

If you don't like it then don't watch them? Might lower your blood pressure.

Back