Thodgen's top 10 teams to play for.

His videos are cringeworthy, I certainly wouldn’t want someone sitting beside me recording me after a goal shouting “limbs” “scenes” and commentating the match all for likes and views.

He’s a YouTuber, which is a career these days, and he’s building it around his love of football. Fair play to him. His Ibrox videos have generally been positive, he seems to genuinely enjoy the atmosphere and passion.

If I recall rightly, including us in the “depressing teams” to follow was based on the last decade which has, frankly, been as depressing as f*** seeing us unfairly demoted to the bottom division, financially ruined, clawing our way back through the lower divisions, while watching C****c get a free run at league titles and champions league riches. If that’s not depressing for a Rangers fan I don’t know what is.

It sickens me the way technology has gone with younger people thinking they can basically host their own tv show/channel on YouTube and put out any old rubbish as content . It’s the same as “ online dating “ which we all used to see it as the preserve of the nutter , sad sack or pervert .
Now it seems almost acceptable with young people agreeing to meet each other online before even seeing the person . Whatever happened to plucking up courage in a pub or at school disco to talk to a lassie ? Yes it was hard and embarrassing but it builds character . Tried explaining this to the young team in work but they just laughed at me and said yer holes yer hole . I countered this by sayin imagine explaining to your kids when they ask “ how did you and mummy meet “ and you need to admit “ on the Internet “ . You’d never live it down

It sickens me the way technology has gone with younger people thinking they can basically host their own tv show/channel on YouTube and put out any old rubbish as content . It’s the same as “ online dating “ which we all used to see it as the preserve of the nutter , sad sack or pervert .
Now it seems almost acceptable with young people agreeing to meet each other online before even seeing the person . Whatever happened to plucking up courage in a pub or at school disco to talk to a lassie ? Yes it was hard and embarrassing but it builds character . Tried explaining this to the young team in work but they just laughed at me and said yer holes yer hole . I countered this by sayin imagine explaining to your kids when they ask “ how did you and mummy meet “ and you need to admit “ on the Internet “ . You’d never live it down
They still have to meet in person at some point though.

You honestly sound like a bitter old man who is annoyed he is too old to use the Internet to get his hole :))

"Sickened" because young people make money in way you don't like. Grow up ffs.

You honestly sound like a bitter old man who is annoyed he is too old to use the Internet to get his hole :))

"Sickened" because young people make money in way you don't like. Grow up ffs.

Not at all but it’s not right and never will be in my eyes . I’m actually concerned for all our kids the way it’s going . Anyway this Thogden character I suppose at least concentrates on football even if it’s nonsense at least it’s sport

Not at all but it’s not right and never will be in my eyes . I’m actually concerned for all our kids the way it’s going . Anyway this Thogden character I suppose at least concentrates on football even if it’s nonsense at least it’s sport

I get that it's everything has changed really fast, but you had the same concerns with the generation before when various technologies were introduced.

I would rather my kids be like this youtuber than work in a factory or on a building site their whole lives. There is more to his videos than just sitting in front of a camera, I would imagine as he has to learn how to edit and all that. If he is doing this at this age then I imagine in 20 years the kids life will be a good one.

I don't particularly like the boy but his videos from the Braga and Porto games were decent. It's clear he's a neutral and only goes to our games for views, but he does generally paint us in a positive light and there is absolutely nothing to get raging about from what he does.

The people giving him abuse must walk around constantly raging about everything all the time. Imagine getting worked up about Thogden haha.

Back